Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

her insta likes are tragic

I think insta likes in general aren't as high as they used to be, but nuking her page with #AD after #AD certainly didn't help either

The pics are cute for what they are… Haus Editorials. They are a bit basique :suburban:

16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

her insta likes are tragic

I mean ...  

 

Do you blame the people for getting tired of her ADs ?

11 minutes ago, Dragha said:

Once she updates her IG bio it’ll be over for us 

Joker FAD October 4th 🖤

40 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Poker Face did 1.036 million Spotify streams yesterday 

Shallow did 963k Spotify streams yesterday

Just Dance did 871k 

ARUTW did 855k

Bad Romance did 839k

Her capitalism endorsement doing wonders already.

 

Aston Martin

8 minutes ago, BORNTOSLAY said:

Her capitalism endorsement doing wonders already.

 

Aston Martin

#DOWN with her capitalist antics 

 

Spoiler

Except when it benefits her streaming numbers 

 

Aston Martin

 

59 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Poker Face did 1.036 million Spotify streams yesterday 

Shallow did 963k Spotify streams yesterday

Just Dance did 871k 

ARUTW did 855k

Bad Romance did 839k

Kinda need her to have at least 10 songs doing over 800k daily.

 

Aston Martin

36 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I mean ...  

 

Do you blame the people for getting tired of her ADs ?

I love STATS so I am going to break it down. Her engagement is not far off from people who have many, many, many more followers. You guys are so heavily focused on raw numbers that you do not realize her engagement is not horrible lol.

 

For example, let us just take the latest non-ad (exception is Rihanna because, like, everything is an ad lol) posts from some of the bigger pop girl accounts.

 

Gaga 56.4m followers.

Latest posts:

  • 220k likes (2 hours ago). .4% of her followers.
  • 456k likes. .81% of her followers.
  • 741k likes. 1.32% of her followers.

 

Beyonce 320m followers.

Latest posts:

  • 513k likes. .16% of followers.
  • 890k likes. .28% of followers.
  • 1.1m likes. .35% of followers.

 

Rihanna 152m followers.

Latest posts:

  • 1.8m likes. 1.2% of followers.
  • 1.6m likes. 1.1% of followers.
  • 1.3m likes. .89% of followers.

 

Katy Perry 207m followers.

Latest posts:

  • 358k likes. .173% of followers.
  • 185k likes. .09% of followers.
  • 546k likes. .265% of followers.

 

Ariana Grande 380m followers.

Latest posts:

  • 1m likes. .265% of followers.
  • 1.8m likes. .48% of followers.
  • 2.5m likes. .66% of followers.

 

Selena Gomez 429m followers.

Latest posts:

  • 3.8m likes. .9% of followers.
  • 4.1m likes. .96% of followers.
  • 3.4m likes. .8% of followers.

 

 

 

Edited by Sannie

Just now, Artur said:

Kinda need her to have at least 10 songs doing over 800k daily.

 

Aston Martin

We'll have to wait for LG7's first day of release for that to happen I fear 

 

Aston Martin

Let’s bring some chromatica clowns club. Do you think sc mv was ever in a making process? Or it was just cruel rumor?

12 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

We'll have to wait for LG7's first day of release for that to happen I fear 

 

Aston Martin

So Happy I Could Die is coming

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

So Happy I Could Die is coming

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

giphy.gif

 

Spoiler

I'm gonna need one deepcut from each era to go mega-viral immediately

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Edited by Aston Martin

7 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Let’s bring some chromatica clowns club. Do you think sc mv was ever in a making process? Or it was just cruel rumor?

Idts :suburban: Maybe before the era even started, they had plans for a video, but not in Oct-Nov when we were thinking they were hinting at one.

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

giphy.gif

Seriously, though. I really thought BM would be another 800k daily streamed song for her, BTW deserves to have a single above the mark  :noparty: I don't really know what else they could do to promote it, but it did feel much bigger than the 400k daily it gets nowadays. An official sped up version would rocket it to 1M daily for sure, but I kinda like that they did not release one.

I Like It Rough

So Happy I Could Die

Electric Chapel

Sexxx Dreams

Just Another Day

Is That Alright?

Replay

 

:jonny5:

 

@Aston Martin

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Seriously, though. I really thought BM would be another 800k daily streamed song for her, BTW deserves to have a single above the mark  :noparty: I don't really know what else they could do to promote it, but it did feel much bigger than the 400k daily it gets nowadays. An official sped up version would rocket it to 1M daily for sure, but I kinda like that they did not release one.

We at least may have another chance for it to go viral when season 2 of Wednesday comes out (I’m guessing in 2025). Songs from movies or TV seem to be doing even more streams than late 2022/early 2023 (see Unwritten and MotD still doing 2-3 million a day). Plus Bloody gets a guaranteed Halloween boost yearly now too! But I do wish it held steady for longer. 

Just now, Artur said:

I Like It Rough

So Happy I Could Die

Electric Chapel

Sexxx Dreams

Just Another Day

Is That Alright?

Replay

 

:jonny5:

 

@Aston Martin

The taste :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.