Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Replay is good, not great. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

I think ARTPOP is overrated among fans :redface:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

not you immediately sniping my conversation starter and succeeding :deadbanana2: forever cursed to debut at the bottom of prev page :rip:

Pokerface

starstruck 

Papa Gangsta 

I like it rough 

Eh, eh 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

not you immediately sniping my conversation starter and succeeding :deadbanana2: forever cursed to debut at the bottom of prev page :rip:

Serving Gaga singles always mired in the 30s/40s on TTH

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Her new singing voice is horrendous and nothing pre-2011 is seeing post -2012

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Replay sucks. Don't understand the love.

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Donatella is a great song 

What do you wanna wear this? What do you think is the new thing? What do you wanna wear this season? 
 

Also, I never understood the term “dope vocals” 

1 minute ago, Matthew4815 said:

Replay sucks. Don't understand the love.

no-electric-chair.gif

6 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

Replay sucks. Don't understand the love.

Replay and enigma are the worst songs on Chromatica closely followed by SC. Crying about wanting The Weeknd for streaming but the only reason people loved SC is because of black pinks streaming presence. The transparency :khalyan:

17 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

I really tried to convince myself that Babylon album version is a good song, but it just doesn’t match with me :jonny2: even though chromatica is everything to me, but I cannot and I’ve tried so many times. I usually skip it. Maybe it’s cause once I heard the leak, I wa quite disappointed when the album came out. I can appreciate it though, I liked the bird sounds. 

12 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

not you immediately sniping my conversation starter and succeeding :deadbanana2: forever cursed to debut at the bottom of prev page :rip:

I kind of regret it now because I've paved the way for GODplay slander. I can't believe it.

 

gretchen-speechless.gif

 

No worries announcement is coming tomorrow. But, but, but. When she announces the first single, isn’t it always Friday, so that she can put it out one week after? 

30 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Lets break up the monotony sisters! What was your first Gaga show?

 

First time I saw her was in the summer of 2008 in some podunk club outside of Vancouver with a hundred other people and she played a short setlist of:

1. Just Dance

2. Beautiful Dirty Rich

3. Brown Eyes (cut short cuz 2 straight guys booed loudly :snowball:)

4. Love Game

5. Poker Face

 

I had gone to the show because some friends in NYC told me about her shows with Starlight, and I LOVED Just Dance. Turned out this show was a launch event because she was charting in Canada ahead of release, so they rush printed a bunch of CDs without the finalized tracklist y'all know and love (the booklet even has typos and a blue font on front instead of red lol). This version had Again, Again on it, and to this day I still think it should've replaced Brown Eyes on the standard album :gaycat6:

 

Here's a picture from that night, that's me in the top right with the striped american apparel shirt + vest :khalyan:

 

Gaga-Mirage-Club-Album-Release.jpg

 

Afterwards we got to talk to her at the bar and she signed CDs for me :jonnycat: and remembered all of this when I met her again 8 months later!

Mine was The Fame Ball in Royal Oak, MI in March 2009. I scooped up some last minute tickets early that morning, pretended to be sick to get out of a midterm, and drove to one of the best live experiences of my life (only to be upstaged by The Monster Ball a year later).

19 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

 Born this way is a coherent album, but Artpop has higher highs :bird:

21 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Sinner’s Prayer is the highlight of Joanne. The piano on the second verse is :heart:. The key change at the end makes me transcend.

40 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Monster Ball 1.0 at Radio City Music Hall January 2010

 

singer-lady-gaga-performs-in-concert-at-

Lady-Gaga-On-Stage-For-Live-In-Concert-A

 

Me too bestie! 

27 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Bloody Mary going viral on tik tok along with other born this way songs did more to bring back Gaga cool factor and appreciation from the gp particularly from gen-z and gen alpha on rediscovering her than a star is born film or soundtrack ever did.  

31 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Sarah Tanno is a great makeup artist, and Richy Squirrel is the best choreographer in the world.

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

(JK)

image.png

 

They changed the playlist cover to one of her most iconic looks :clap3:

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

:ahh:

 

 

I just seen that too :ahh:

 

Spoiler

How do you embed TikTok’s?

 

31 minutes ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

R K*** version of DWUW is her best collab to date and remains untouched :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.