Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

jail

Thats where the song should be put 

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We only have the weekend, you can serve it to me ancient city style..

 

:gaygacat3:

 

Oh those smooth vocals, it comes over you like a layer of HONEY. I need that on LG7.

Any The Fame ranking that doesn’t have Summerboy in the top three is jail worthy.

 

:suburban:

Just now, almanac said:

Any The Fame ranking that doesn’t have Paper Gangsta in the top three is jail worthy.

 

:suburban:

Paper Gangsta is so good. The Fame has so many gems.

 

If you had me do a Joanne rating, I’d struggle because I hate most of it. The opposite experience.

 

:suburban:

Any The Fame ranking that doesn’t have Brown Eyes, Summerboy and Paparazzi as the top three is jail worthy. :suburban:

15 minutes ago, Gam said:

It's time! This is me ranking The Fame:

 

1. Just Dance
2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

4. Paparazzi

5. Paper Gangsta
6. The Fame

7. Starstruck

8. Boys Boys Boys

9. Eh Eh

10. I Like It Rough

11. Money Honey

12. Brown Eyes

13. Disco Heaven

14. Beautiful Dirty Rich
15. Summerboy

 

(Honourable mention: Again Again would be around 8-9 ranking) :clap3:

It's a VERY hard album to rate because I adore every song on there except the songs after #12 :redface:

 

Paper Gangsta deserves higher perhaps :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Any The Fame ranking is jail worthy 

:suburban:

I agree. 

 

Let’s move onto a discussion about Stupid Love. We haven’t covered that lately.

 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Any The Fame ranking is jail worthy 

:suburban:

I agree. 

 

Let’s move onto a discussion about Haus Labs. We haven’t covered that lately.

 

:suburban:

Lady_Gaga-_Hair_(single).png

 

Another song that would’ve done amazing on radio. 

 

:gaygacat9:

Spoiler

:1stplace: Paparazzi (possibly her best song ever because it's THEE perfect pop song if you think about it)
:2ndplace: Poker Face
:3rdplace: Just Dance
4. Eh Eh (I said what I said!)
5. LoveGame
6. Summerboy
7. I Like It Rough
8. Brown Eyes
9. Disco Heaven
10. Beautiful Dirty Rich
11. Boys Boys Boys
12. The Fame
13. Money Money
14. Starstruck
15. Paper Gangsta

 

3 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:1stplace: Paparazzi (possibly her best song ever because it's THEE perfect pop song if you think about it)
:2ndplace: Poker Face
:3rdplace: Just Dance
4. Eh Eh (I said what I said!)
5. LoveGame
6. Summerboy
7. I Like It Rough
8. Brown Eyes
9. Disco Heaven
10. Beautiful Dirty Rich
11. Boys Boys Boys
12. The Fame
13. Money Money
14. Starstruck
15. Paper Gangsta

 

I agree. Paparazzi’s theme, vocal delivery, and just general vibe is such pure pop.

 

It’s like what Gaga said about Stars Are Blind. 

4 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:1stplace: Paparazzi (possibly her best song ever because it's THEE perfect pop song if you think about it)
:2ndplace: Poker Face
:3rdplace: Just Dance
4. Eh Eh (I said what I said!)
5. LoveGame
6. Summerboy
7. I Like It Rough
8. Brown Eyes
9. Disco Heaven
10. Beautiful Dirty Rich
11. Boys Boys Boys
12. The Fame
13. Money Money
14. Starstruck
15. Paper Gangsta

 

I love your confidence :heart2:

 

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree. 

 

Let’s move onto a discussion about Stupid Love. We haven’t covered that lately.

 

:suburban:

A cute bop. Should've stayed an album cut and nothing more. 

:suburban:

 

12 minutes ago, Gam said:

I agree. 

 

Let’s move onto a discussion about Haus Labs. We haven’t covered that lately.

 

:suburban:

I have nothing nice to say so let me keep it cute. 

Good business move for her 

:suburban:

The foundation, concealer, and powder are great for people with sensitive and oily skin. Just saying.

 

:suburban:

 

 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree. Paparazzi’s theme, vocal delivery, and just general vibe is such pure pop.

 

It’s like what Gaga said about Stars Are Blind. 

The sugary-sweet vocals, the melodies, the hooks, the campiness... I mean, that's pure excellence.
People are usually torn between Bad Romance and Poker Face, but lemme go ahead and say Paparazzi is the ultimate "Gaga" song.

 

:ryan3:

Lets break up the monotony sisters! What was your first Gaga show?

 

First time I saw her was in the summer of 2008 in some podunk club outside of Vancouver with a hundred other people and she played a short setlist of:

1. Just Dance

2. Beautiful Dirty Rich

3. Brown Eyes (cut short cuz 2 straight guys booed loudly :snowball:)

4. Love Game

5. Poker Face

 

I had gone to the show because some friends in NYC told me about her shows with Starlight, and I LOVED Just Dance. Turned out this show was a launch event because she was charting in Canada ahead of release, so they rush printed a bunch of CDs without the finalized tracklist y'all know and love (the booklet even has typos and a blue font on front instead of red lol). This version had Again, Again on it, and to this day I still think it should've replaced Brown Eyes on the standard album :gaycat6:

 

Here's a picture from that night, that's me in the top right with the striped american apparel shirt + vest :khalyan:

 

Gaga-Mirage-Club-Album-Release.jpg

 

Afterwards we got to talk to her at the bar and she signed CDs for me :jonnycat: and remembered all of this when I met her again 8 months later!

1. Paparazzi

2. Summerboy

3. Lovegame

4. Boys Boys Boys

5. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

6. Poker Face

7. Paper Gangsta

8. I Like It Rough

9. Money Honey

10. The Fame

11. Starstruck

12. Just Dance

13. Brown Eyes

14. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

15. Disco Heaven

16. Again Again

17. Retro, Dance, Freak

Just now, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Lets break up the monotony sisters! What was your first Gaga show?

 

First time I saw her was in the summer of 2008 in some podunk club outside of Vancouver with a hundred other people and she played a short setlist of:

1. Just Dance

2. Beautiful Dirty Rich

3. Brown Eyes (cut short cuz 2 straight guys booed loudly :snowball:)

4. Love Game

5. Poker Face

 

I had gone to the show because some friends in NYC told me about her shows with Starlight, and I LOVED Just Dance. Turned out this show was a launch event because she was charting in Canada ahead of release, so they rush printed a bunch of CDs without the finalized tracklist y'all know and love (the booklet even has typos and a blue font on front instead of red lol). This version had Again, Again on it, and to this day I still think it should've replaced Brown Eyes on the standard album :gaycat6:

 

Here's a picture from that night, that's me in the top right with the striped american apparel shirt + vest :khalyan:

 

 

Afterwards we got to talk to her at the bar and she signed CDs for me :jonnycat: and remembered all of this when I met her again 8 months later!

Monster Ball 1.0 at Radio City Music Hall January 2010

 

singer-lady-gaga-performs-in-concert-at-

Lady-Gaga-On-Stage-For-Live-In-Concert-A

 

Cheetos

Me after hearing Chromatica II / 911 for the first time. 

14 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

The sugary-sweet vocals, the melodies, the hooks, the campiness... I mean, that's pure excellence.
People are usually torn between Bad Romance and Poker Face, but lemme go ahead and say Paparazzi is the ultimate "Gaga" song.

 

:ryan3:

the way I appreciate BR but also never listen to it 

 

:suburban:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.