Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Summer Boy said:

Replay did almost 50k on Spotify today! There are some videos on TikTok with a lot of likes, hopefully this time is the time it really takes off. 

We wish

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Boys Boys Boys is too exquisite for most unfortunately, however, y’all can keep streaming Chillin since that’s seems to be more right up your alley 

 

:clack:

Edited by SinnerCity

My Roman Empire is boys boys boys at the monster ball and the dancers shaking their gigantic bulges :jonny3:

I really thought at this point in February we'd be analyzing the LG7 lead's music video, but we're discussing Boys Boys Boys and hoping that Replay goes viral instead :gaycat6:

 

This remix of BBB is pure gay bliss.

 

I really hope we get some fun music like this from her again, one day. 

 

I had Gaga’s discography on shuffle while I was showering and Bad Kids finally clicked with me after all these years 


I'm a bad kid, and I will survive
One of the bad kids don't know wrong from right :'( 

 

She really has always been a Kindness Punk 

 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Boys Boys Boys is camp excellence. I mean:

 

"Love it when you call me legs

In the morning buy me eggs"

 

Musical poetry.

wAQyVmP.gif

Worst track from each Alberm: 

The Fame: Eh,Eh

The Fame Monster : Teeth

Born This Way: Bad Kids/Hair

Artpop : Jewels N' Drugs, Fashion! 

Joanne : The whole album  Ayo/Sinners Prayer

Chromatica: Sour Candy 

 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

The Fame: Starstruck

The Fame Monster : Teeth

Born This Way: Americano

Artpop : Jewels N' Drugs

Joanne : Ayo

Chromatica: Plastic Doll

 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Worst track from each Alberm: 

The Fame: Eh,Eh

The Fame Monster : Teeth

Born This Way: Bad Kids/Hair

Artpop : Jewels N' Drugs, Fashion! 

Joanne : The whole album  Ayo/Sinners Prayer

Chromatica: Sour Candy 

 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

I think "Ayo" is her worst song ever. :deadbanana4:

My controversial TF opinion is BDR and Brown eyes are top 3 (along with Paparazzi) :ihype:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I only recently learned this wasn't Xtina

 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I think "Ayo" is her worst song ever. :deadbanana4:

I would have to agree. 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

She posted and only 20 members in here

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

Did she kill her hype by taking too long

 

W8vEiPt.gif

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

Are we moving

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Into an asylum, yes. 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.