Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Aden said:

GHSN09vW8AAV4_K?format=jpg&name=small

 

"they're not in a rush"

 

Marriage and kids delayed because LG7 out 2024, LG8 out 2025, and LG9 out 2026 ahhhhhhhhh

 

FcYCS_maQAEWfyp.jpg

can miss thing feel the rush addicted to your touch for LG7 :lakitu:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1. Paparazzi

2. Just Dance

3. Pokerface

4. Love Game

 

If these songs aren't in your top 4 in some order, JAIL moo.png

5. Beautiful Dirty Rich (Gaga her manifesto)

6. Summerboy (Great but the other Stefani does it better)

7. Starstruck

8. Paper Gangster

9. The Fame

10. Money Honey

11. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

12. I Like It Rough

13. Boys Boys Boys

14. Disco Heaven

15. Brown Eyes

1 hour ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

I just wanna be free

I just wanna be me

And I want lots of friends

That invite me to their parties

 

Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

1 hour ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

Hey Girl is a great song

 :clack:

46 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, her Best of and Complete Collection playlists are useless to me since 75% of the time I’m hitting skip on jazz covers or 57 versions of Joanne songs. 
 

Lady Gaga Pop (fanmade) is better. 

i was on tonys spotify page a while back and saw he has ballads playlist, duets playlist, love songs playlists. Gagas team could do something similar, like, Lady Gaga Pop, Lady Gaga Ballads, Lady Gaga Jazz, but then again, it might be too much work for them :penguin:

36 minutes ago, Aden said:

GHSN09vW8AAV4_K?format=jpg&name=small

 

"they're not in a rush"

 

Marriage and kids delayed because LG7 out 2024, LG8 out 2025, and LG9 out 2026 ahhhhhhhhh

 

FcYCS_maQAEWfyp.jpg

I never understood why, for a whole period of a few months, she exposed her relationship with Michael so much on insta and then nothing at all since then.

But it's good that it's still going on, and I think it's healthier for them to live their relationship away from the curious.

@DonnieDarko you’re getting real brave love thumbs downing what other people say when you’ve been a pariah in the base for half a decade now. Perhaps knock it the fück off 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

@DonnieDarko you’re getting real brave love thumbs downing what other people say when you’ve been a pariah in the base for half a decade now. Perhaps knock it the fück off 

 

spacer.png

As if I care.

:laugh:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

there should be separate This Is Lady Gaga and This Is Lady HagGa playlists

 

:clack:

Exactly this

 

 :clack:

Artist x producer combos you're shocked haven't happened yet? - Base - ATRL

 

Anyway....

 

I really don't know what kind of music I wanna hear from miss Gar Gar. 

Would love to hear her take on Rock but I fear it'd be another Jopanned mess. 

 

Her outfits look great in this video... what happened :emofish:

 

Tiktok is basically the sole reason why Texas Hold 'Em is smashing. It's viral on tiktok and everyone is actually using the original audio. 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Tiktok is basically the sole reason why Texas Hold 'Em is smashing. It's viral on tiktok and everyone is actually using the original audio. 

TikTok is the reason all smashes are smashing. This isn't a drag miss girl.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Tiktok is basically the sole reason why Texas Hold 'Em is smashing. It's viral on tiktok and everyone is actually using the original audio. 

Too bad we won’t have it for Godga.

:chick3:

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Tiktok is basically the sole reason why Texas Hold 'Em is smashing. It's viral on tiktok and everyone is actually using the original audio. 

m'am this is the Gaga base 

People also just like the song. It’s like Flowers. TikTok punctuates what people are enjoying.

 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

People also just like the song. It’s like Flowers. TikTok punctuates what people are enjoying.

 

Yeah, this. I’ve seen many people just casually liking the song. 

Outside of Bloody Mary and a few of her already-decently recurrent hits, Gaga ain’t a TikTok queen anyway. :rip: I’m not worried about the impact on her, as much as I’d be worried if I were olivia, Billie, etc. 

24 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Too bad we won’t have it for Godga.

:chick3:

I’m sure UMG will have a new deal with TikTok by 2025 

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’m sure UMG will have a new deal with TikTok by 2025 

Artist x producer combos you're shocked haven't happened yet? - Base - ATRL

Dropping a GagaVision of their early writing sessions and making the lead would be such a necessary serve :gaycat6:  a gay can dream 

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’m sure UMG will have a new deal with TikTok by 2025 

Hopefully. Right in time for LG7

:heart2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.