Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Outside of Bloody Mary and a few of her already-decently recurrent hits, Gaga ain’t a TikTok queen anyway. :rip: I’m not worried about the impact on her, as much as I’d be worried if I were Billie, etc. 

since her era is basically confirmed right after Ariana releases, doubtful that UMG/Tiktok situation resolves anytime soon, as someone prev  stated, her upcoming era will test the effectiveness of Interscope as a whole, whether its actually a poor handling on the label or just bad management within 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

A reminder that Heavy Metal Lover is her best pop song and Always Remember Us This Way is her best ballad :clap3:

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

since her era is basically confirmed right after Ariana releases, doubtful that UMG/Tiktok situation resolves anytime soon, as someone prev  stated, her upcoming era will test the effectiveness of Interscope as a whole, whether its actually a poor handling on the label or just bad management within 

Yeah. It’s gonna really suck for her with that TikTok situation. It’s not shade, she’s just benefitted a lot from the platform though. 

Also a daily reminder that Stupid Love destroyed Shallow's and ASIB's hype, destroyed Chromatica era, destroyed her reputation of releasing good music video and the damaged that it did will be very hard to repair. 

 

I feel like this new era needs a solo #1 hit. 

They cannot make a mistake when it comes to choosing the lead single for LG7. 

45 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

TikTok is the reason all smashes are smashing. This isn't a drag miss girl.

giphy.gif

 

45 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Too bad we won’t have it for Godga.

:chick3:

 

44 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

m'am this is the Gaga base 

I didn't mean it as a drag, just slightly worried it might hinder Gaga's chances. 

1 minute ago, little legend said:

Also a daily reminder that Stupid Love destroyed Shallow's and ASIB's hype, destroyed Chromatica era, destroyed her reputation of releasing good music video and the damaged that it did will be very hard to repair. 

 

This is so tiring. We get it, you don’t like Stupid Love.

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I feel like this new era needs a solo #1 hit. 

They cannot make a mistake when it comes to choosing the lead single for LG7. 

It just needs a good lead.

 

"SoLo HiT" is ATRL'd/stan'd nonsense.

 

:penguin:

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

This is so tiring. We get it, you don’t like Stupid Love.

I didn't ask your opinion. 

Stupid Love's destructive impact will hunt us for the next decade. So for every day for the next 10 years at least I have the right to complain about this song 

Just now, Aden said:

It just needs a good lead.

 

"SoLo HiT" is ATRL'd/stan'd nonsense.

 

:penguin:

It's been ages since her last solo hit. 

I do agree it's a stan culture thing but she needs to prove that she can deliver a great solo #1 hit in 2024. 

It's not a bad thing to wish that IMO. 

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

I didn't ask your opinion. 

Stupid Love's destructive impact will hunt us for the next decade. So for every day for the next 10 years at least I have the right to complain about this song 

Literally nothing in pop music will ever be that serious.

Just now, Darkgalord said:

It's been ages since her last solo hit. 

I do agree it's a stan culture thing but she needs to prove that she can deliver a great solo #1 hit in 2024. 

It's not a bad thing to wish that IMO. 

Bloody Mary was a solo hit less than a year ago. It doesn’t have a high peak, but still shouldn’t ignore the fact it went Top 10 on pop radio and has decent streams. 

1 minute ago, little legend said:

I didn't ask your opinion. 

Stupid Love's destructive impact will hunt us for the next decade. So for every day for the next 10 years at least I have the right to complain about this song 

Why would you say this song has destructive impact when for me, and for so many monsters it’s such a good song that gave us lot of joy and introduced us to chromatica lore. If something is hunting you it is your shallow perspective.

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Bloody Mary was a solo hit less than a year ago. It doesn’t have a high peak, but still shouldn’t ignore the fact it went Top 10 on pop radio and has decent streams. 

I meant #1 on billboard. 

I need it. 

Yes, I'm being silly but I want it. 

Just now, Darkgalord said:

I meant #1 on billboard. 

I need it. 

Yes, I'm being silly but I want it. 

I’m fine as long as it goes Top 10 and actually has stability, not fan driven and then falls off of a cliff. 

 

And a good music video, please!

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I’m fine as long as it goes Top 10 and actually has stability, not fan driven and then falls off of a cliff. 

 

And a good music video, please!

Of course. This as well %100.

34 minutes ago, frankvert said:

This is THEE JFAD image for me. Cmon Lee:ghostface:
 

spacer.png

Her transformation in this movie will be incredible. Going from mousy librarian to complete psycho 

3 hours ago, Aden said:

What is y'alls unpopular Lady Gaga opinion?

 

Mine is that Hair isn't a good song. I never liked it as much as the base does.

 

:ducky:

This photoshoot is overhyped

 

39203636_2157481917627623_88538461117024

 

August 3rd 2008 she recorded the demo for Quicksand

 

XlcmZcr.jpeg

 

Website caption: "In response to the flood of comments I've received re britney due to my radio interview. yes. rumors are true. I wrote TWO songs on it :). And no I will never tell you the names, buy her album and find me in the credits. And her comeback is going to make you all pee yours pants and wish you never posted those dumbass YouTube videos. Because really, what is more, rock-n-roll than going on stage under the influence of your panties. Nothing! Absolutely nothing. And yes impartial because I used to do that. Love love loves you B."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.