Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Are you prepared for the end of Feb king?

 

I hear a sh!tstorm is coming :giraffe:

I think I'll be able to handle a few angry twinks who didn't get what they wanted. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Unrealistic wish :

I want her to release two albums within a short span of time. 

Don't worry, I'm sure she recorded at least 40 other jazz covers with Tony that can easily fill those two albums you're talking about. :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

I think I'll be able to handle a few angry twinks who didn't get what they wanted. 

oh

 

so you're confirming your Feb 2024 was false then yes?

 

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

at least we talk about her music and art on here

 

I opened GGD and they have a long thread fighting about Gags having a Tessie and therefore backing Elon
 

like. She’s a pop star that wore an animal carcass for fun. it ain’t that serious

 

:suburban:

i dont understand why her with that car made so much noise in the fandom? she was driving it with Michael back in 2020 and 2022 :confused:

Are we getting something or not????? I can't take this stress anymore Miss Gaga. :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Are we getting something or not????? I can't take this stress anymore Miss Gaga. :jonnycat:

no, omg no

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Don't worry, I'm sure she recorded at least 40 other jazz covers with Tony that can easily fill those two albums you're talking about. :suburban:

We need a SAD react ASAP 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

i dont understand why her with that car made so much noise in the fandom? she was driving it with Michael back in 2020 and 2022 :confused:

I’m sure half of them are typing angrily from their Apple products riddled with labor abuse history while wearing fast fashion tied to child labor. The purity tests are silly.

 

But putting all of that aside.. She’s a pop star. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

i dont understand why her with that car made so much noise in the fandom? she was driving it with Michael back in 2020 and 2022 :confused:

I bet they are all on Twitter, a platform owned by the individual in question. 

Just now, Darkgalord said:

We need a SAD react ASAP 

:suburban:

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about this. :suburban:

1 minute ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

Why does this live rent free in my mind :snowman:

The fact this was in the middle of Chromatica and she avoided playing the album like it was COVID itself. :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Hair said:

I can't take this stress anymore Miss Gaga. 

She always knew what her fans wants !!!:chick2:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtFQQRQFlHX6rccn_HqZG

 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I’m sure half of them are typing angrily from their Apple products riddled with labor abuse history while wearing fast fashion tied to child labor. The purity tests are silly.

 

But putting all of that aside.. She’s a pop star. :rip: 

At least she's not harming the environment since it's an electric car. :gaygacat1:

 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

At least she's not harming the environment since it's an electric car. :gaygacat1:

OIP.W_yronjy56Mp1zk07t73LAHaE7?rs=1&pid=

 

Ah yes, the environmentally friendly electric vehicle. 

:suburban:

 

10 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

oh

 

so you're confirming your Feb 2024 was false then yes?

 

:khalyan:

As if there’s a friday left in feb. 

@Blade said Q1 and was honest about his intel being from like November and tossed at the possibility February could ahve been delayed

2 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

OIP.W_yronjy56Mp1zk07t73LAHaE7?rs=1&pid=

 

Ah yes, the environmentally friendly electric vehicle. 

:suburban:

 

Let’s not peddle ExxonMobil propaganda tho, it is better than gas

 

:suburban:

 

Just because Gaga is sponsored by probably them and every other company in existence, we don’t need to be :eli: 

3 minutes ago, frankvert said:

GÁR & Miley on a song like this :ghostface:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Not those lyrics tho :rip: 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Let’s not peddle ExxonMobil propaganda tho, it is better than gas

 

:suburban:

 

Just because Gaga is sponsored by probably them and every other company in existence, we don’t need to be :eli: 

The reality is we need extensive high-speed rail, but I'm not gonna get on my public transit soap box on ATRL. Unless y'all want me to

 

:suburban:

Does anyone know where I can find that absurd Gaga quote from the Artpop / pre Artpop era about critics? I want it for... personal reasons

 

:suburban:

17 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

oh

 

so you're confirming your Feb 2024 was false then yes?

 

:khalyan:

It's looking like it was incorrect, yes. Unless she drops this Friday midnight EST which will technically still be Feb 29 on the west coast PST time

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Not those lyrics tho :rip: 

No but that kind of production / vibe. I want something slick & sinister 

:khalyan:

Edited by frankvert

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.