Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

OIP.W_yronjy56Mp1zk07t73LAHaE7?rs=1&pid=

 

Ah yes, the environmentally friendly electric vehicle. 

:suburban:

 

What is this? Bobby's prolapsed anus? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

What is this? Bobby's prolapsed anus? 

omg :deadvision:

Lets cleanse the base girlies. 

Holy **** this music video is worse than I remember. 

:clack: 

6 minutes ago, Blade said:

It's looking like it was incorrect, yes. Unless she drops this Friday midnight EST which will technically still be Feb 29 on the west coast PST time

Don't worry, king. We know you shared that information in good faith. :hug:

I mean, it’ll come out at some point in time. Not like she’s never releasing music again. 

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What is this? Bobby's prolapsed anus? 

Those trips to Fire Island add up after a while 

 

:suburban:

Miley is only 31 years old. It's not happening. There's a higher chance we'll see Gladys Knight or Bruce Springsteen on the album. 

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Don't worry, king. We know you shared that information in good faith. :hug:

Thanks. I want it just as much as any other fan. I only posted the tea I got in November in this base in January because I wanted to be certain nothing changed but clearly that was still too early.

9 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Lets cleanse the base girlies. 

Holy **** this music video is worse than I remember. 

:clack: 

The Stupid Love MV is a hot stinking turd there can be no doubt. It's wild to think that when it came out, I was so horned up for Gaga music that I loved it. There will always be a part of me that loves it. It's like a chronic illness- it will always be a part of me now. 

:suburban:

 

Seriously though, what were those outfits lol :gaycat7:

Just now, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

The Stupid Love MV is a hot stinking turd there can be no doubt. It's wild to think that when it came out, I was so horned up for Gaga music that I loved it. There will always be a part of me that loves it. It's like a chronic illness- it will always be a part of me now. 

:suburban:

 

Seriously though, what were those outfits lol :gaycat7:

I remember watching it and giggling to myself thinking "What the hell did I just watch" 

:clack:

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Miley is only 31 years old. It's not happening. There's a higher chance we'll see Gladys Knight or Bruce Springsteen on the album. 

Jeez, Gaga isn’t 56 or something :rip: 

1 minute ago, Blade said:

Thanks. I want it just as much as any other fan. I only posted the tea I got in November in this base in January because I wanted to be certain nothing changed but clearly that was still too early.

I choose to believe in the reality where you are a Pfizer rep, sent here to induce mass delirium so that you can push those Nurtec sales up and get your commission cheque

:clack:

 

10 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I mean, it’ll come out at some point in time. Not like she’s never releasing music again. 

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96

Hi to everyone :penguin: this month was crazy, blade made me quit my duties and spend my time here and ggd each afternoon :deadbanana2: 

 

she’s definitely coming, this Friday with announcement on Tuesday. 
 

Spoiler

No she ain’t :jonny2: me remembers when in chromatica year her team would post fairy emojis all the time and saying the journey continues and so did gaga, just to leave us up on that with nothing coming. Literally traumatized 

 

54 minutes ago, Blade said:

It's looking like it was incorrect, yes. Unless she drops this Friday midnight EST which will technically still be Feb 29 on the west coast PST time

Thanks for the clarification 

 

:suburban:

Ok next in line

 

@RideOrDie wya?

 

Time has come to spill :giraffe:

 

(doing God's work)

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

I mean, it’ll come out at some point in time. Not like she’s never releasing music again. 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Too bad nothing is happening. At least we had fun countdowns in february. Now we countdown for nothing

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Miley is only 31 years old. It's not happening. There's a higher chance we'll see Gladys Knight or Bruce Springsteen on the album. 

As long as it's not Kesha :snowball:

 

Weren't they acting and teasing like they knew something was coming just few days ago?

 

13 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

Weren't they acting and teasing like they knew something was coming just few days ago?

 

@lamaisongaga explain 

I bought rain on me vinyl and stupid love picture vinyl recently and it makes me so happy :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.