Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I'm ready for the meltdowns when her set opens with Stupid Love 

:suburban:

Please 

that’ll be the finale 

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, TheHanyo said:
  • I am still clinging to my Chromatica trilogy theory... Fall of Chromatica / Death of Chromatica matches the emojis, the B&W imagery, and now the Fortnite tease.

This was the Fall of Chromatica:

 

NYPICHPDPICT000012679892.jpg

22 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Let's hope Chromatica gets the same effect because it clearly needs it. 

Replay deserves more streams. 

It would be so embarrassing if the album doesn't get at least 1M+ daily streams after this. 

I’m sure the next Chromatica music video will help, too.

In all seriousness, if nothing else, I’d love if the Chromatica Ball popped up on Netflix on Friday after Fortnite. Then I feel like it’s a clean slate of that and onto LG7. 

27 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Eminem’s Fortnite event was about an album that was released a million years ago.

Eminem had an Eminem-themed event which would clearly reference multiple points throughout his career whilst this is obviously a Chromatica-themed event just like Astroworld

Maybe they’re hoping something goes from viral from Chromatica to bridge the gap until LG7

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, fossora said:

Eminem had an Eminem-themed event which would clearly reference multiple points throughout his career whilst this is obviously a Chromatica-themed event just like Astroworld

I’m sure there will be non-Chromatica songs added to the game too though, tbh. 

Chroma deserves to be rediscovered, tbh. I hope this + the film give the album a push and make its daily numbers higher from now on.

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I’m sure there will be non-Chromatica songs added to the game too though, tbh. 

Applause and Poker Face are basically confirmed as well. Wouldn't be surprised if at least Bloody Mary gets in or Just Dance. Bad Romance is already featured.

5 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Please 

that’ll be the finale 

 

:suburban:

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I’m sure there will be non-Chromatica songs added to the game too though, tbh. 

 

:duca: I also read Bloody Mary will be available too! :duca: 

 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:duca: I also read Bloody Mary will be available too! :duca: 

 

Great! 

 

So the promotional images may be Chromatica-esque, but seems like it’ll be a mixture of her songs.

 

(About time Applause gets some exposure!) 

7 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Maybe they’re hoping something goes from viral from Chromatica to bridge the gap until LG7

 

:suburban:

When Chromatica is revived and she has to delay LG7 and JFAD until 2025 

:suburban:

FWIW, The Weeknd closed out his season of Fortnite Festival with a new music video this month.

 

Gaga could close hers out with her new lead single video in March.

 

:lakitu:

Chromatica's world-building and lore sounded so cool. I'd excuse a late Chromatica Ball Film if it delved into that story.

I'm still in disbelief, i've been wanting this since 2019... since that fortnight tweet :jonnycat:

I will do what i know the best in Fornite...hiding until i am inside the top 10 :gaycat2:

So far the setlist for Fornite would look like this:

• Poker Face

• Applause

• Bad Romance

• Chromatica song (honestly I think SL is gonna make it here)

• Brand new song

• ????

 

I still don't get what is gonna happen. It's not a virtual content, right? Is it just gonna be some Gaga related visuals + some of her music available for players to listen?

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

Edited by Artur

She getting a lot love and positive reception on Reddit also for performing at fornight! 
I never expected so much good reception coming from gamers on socials and from the general gaming community. This might end up being one of the smartest things Gaga has ever done for promo. The fact her announcement is 10x bigger than the weekend, Eminem, or Ariana fortnight announcements is insane. 
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.