Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Artur said:

I still don't get what is gonna happen. It's not a virtual content, right? It's just gonna be some Gaga related visuals + some of her music available for players to listen?

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

I think you're correct yes, I didnt play the weeknd festival though so I could be wrong

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

Chromatica's world-building and lore sounded so cool. I'd excuse a late Chromatica Ball Film if it delved into that story.

Agreed. I know everyone is a bit upset this isn't seeming to be related to new music, but in a way...I'm kind of okay with it. Chromatica still had so much more to show that I oddly don't even really mind this being centered around it.

 

Now the fact that they waited almost 4 years to release it...definitely makes little sense, but I'm sure there was some reason for the delay. :michael:

The Girlies arent ready for the "Stupid Love hits 500 million streams" threads that are about to pop up, no sir.

 

Spoiler

nor are we because we'd get lashed to hell and back :gaycat6:

 

9 minutes ago, fossora said:

So far the setlist for Fornite would look like this:

• Poker Face

• Applause

• Bad Romance

• Chromatica song (honestly I think SL is gonna make it here)

• Brand new song

• ????

 

Sour Candy could also work as part of this setlist, or maybe Sour Candy as a dance emote (could see this song still picking up full steam)

The funny thing is. We had a whole meltdown over a promotional pic (even it's a never before seen pic, not even an old pic) while in reality, Fortnite might have asked her team to send a pic so they could use to design an announcement so the team just looked for sth that looks most gamey/fantasy-ish looking to send. It's obvious that her team wouldnt do an entire new photoshoot just for some game promotional pics.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

8 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

The Girlies arent ready for the "Stupid Love hits 500 million streams" threads that are about to pop up, no sir.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

nor are we because we'd get lashed to hell and back :gaycat6:

 

Which is why we should stick to threads talking solely about its daily total

Spoiler

And that's only if said daily totals are anything to write home about :gaycat6:

 

I have a potentially very, very delulu theory that I don't even necessarily believe myself but that came to mind shortly after seeing the Chromatica themed promo pic earlier.

 

Spoiler

Remember when she said the following to Oprah during their interview in January 2020?

 

Quote

I take an oath as a commitment today with you: It’s 2020, and over the next decade and maybe longer, I’m going to get the smartest scientists, doctors, psychiatrists, mathematicians, researchers and professors in the same room together. And we are going to go through each problem one by one, and we are going to solve this mental health crisis. [X]

 

I kind of understood Chromatica to be a tool she was using as part of this process, seeing as the album heavily deals with this topic. If we assume that is true, it would stand to reason that her next album (or next few albums) might follow in its thematic footsteps if she was really serious with this quote, which could mean that, possibly, "Chromatica" is a bigger focus to her than just one album, and that the overarching Chromatica umbrella might bleed over into the next album or albums. If LG7 really is a sort of continuation of Chromatica, then it kind of makes sense that the Fortnite collab is Chromatica themed even though it's coming out nearly 4 years after the original album.

 

This could also fit in with the Chromatica Ball being so aesthetically different to the album — perhaps the tour visuals tie in more with the next part of the journey. And on that note, this whole theory fits very well with the album's infamous "the journey continues" mantra. :skull:

 

21 minutes ago, Artur said:

I still don't get what is gonna happen. It's not a virtual content, right? It's just gonna be some Gaga related visuals + some of her music available for players to listen?

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

Same but all I'm really hoping for is a streaming boost 

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

 

Spoiler

And maybe a kickoff to the LG7 era if we're lucky 

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

 

56 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

The way gamer is the next skillset being added to the Liddo catalogue :rip: 

The emote wheel:bibliahh:

Edited by Nutitle

33 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She getting a lot love and positive reception on Reddit also for performing at fornight! 
I never expected so much good reception coming from gamers on socials and from the general gaming community. This might end up being one of the smartest things Gaga has ever done for promo. The fact her announcement is 10x bigger than the weekend, Eminem, or Ariana fortnight announcements is insane. 
 

*fortnite 

lady-gaga-fortnite-3277515.jpg?tf=3840x

Edited by Dumbledore

How long will this festival be playable for? I bought a whole ass ps5 and I'm not available till March! :suburban:

I feel like everyone wouldn’t clown on Chromatica as hard if the first half was as strong as the end (minus SFA and 1000 Doves :coffee:)

 

The first 5 songs are Alice, SL, ROM, Free Woman, and Fun Tonight with 3/5 of those being relatively hated in the fan base. 911 to the end is truly impeccable run (and I like SFA and Doves decently enough) 

image.png

 

- Billboard

 

 

According to this article, as of Feb 19, Blinding Lights, The Hills, Save Your Tears, Take My Breath, Can’t Feel My Face and Popular are the Abel songs that are included in their setlist so we can expect 5-6 songs in total at least. 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Apparently The Weeknd premiered a new music video exclusively on Fortnite Festival last Friday :celestial5: Since his season lasted for 2 months maybe we could get a Haus Labs ad #LG7 lead by April on Fortnite :celestial5:

Rumored: Poker Face and Applause 

 

Likely: Bad Romance (as it is/was in the game already), Stupid Love, Rain on Me 

 

Possible: Bloody Mary, any other Chromatica track (I’d wager Sour Candy or Replay), and maybe Born This Way or Paparazzi (those last two are just wild guesses). 

 

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Rumored: Poker Face and Applause 

 

Likely: Bad Romance (as it is/was in the game already), Stupid Love, Rain on Me 

 

Possible: Bloody Mary, any other Chromatica track (I’d wager Sour Candy or Replay), and maybe Born This Way or Paparazzi (those last two are just wild guesses). 

 

What we are actually getting: Come To Mama, 1000 Doves, I Get A Kick Out Of You and Hair Body Face

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

It's not too late for a Sour Candy music video with Gaga playing some BP Fortnite avatars

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

yes Gaga yes Queen of video games

 

Next is several songs for GTAVI radio.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

8 hours ago, Gam said:

thanks king, my delusions for 4 years came true :rip:

manifest new music at fortnite or a lead soon next :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.