Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:

I feel like everyone wouldn’t clown on Chromatica as hard if the first half was as strong as the end (minus SFA and 1000 Doves :coffee:)

 

The first 5 songs are Alice, SL, ROM, Free Woman, and Fun Tonight with 3/5 of those being relatively hated in the fan base. 911 to the end is truly impeccable run (and I like SFA and Doves decently enough) 

I think Chromatica’s biggest flaw is its tracklisting. This sequencing would’ve made for a much better listening experience: 

 

Chromatica I 

Alice 

Free Woman

Plastic Doll

Fun Tonight  

Chromatica II

911 

Sour Candy 

Replay

Enigma 

Chromatica III

Sine From Above 

1000 Doves 

Stupid Love 

Rain On Me 

Babylon

 

Gaga’s “journey” to Chromatica doesn’t land the way it should bc we arrive at the climax on track 4/16. Now I’m an OSLH but I feel like this order would’ve made the listener EARN the album’s message of catharsis with SL, ROM, and Babylon punching back to back to back to end the album on a high note and stick the ambitious landing, per se. 
 

I really hope she fixes this with LG7. Proper sequencing is so important in creating a true ALBUM experience. :msmarvel:

Edited by frankvert

15 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Chromatica I 

Alice 

Free Woman

Plastic Doll

Fun Tonight  

Chromatica II

911 

Sour Candy 

Replay

Enigma 

Chromatica III

Sine From Above 

1000 Doves 

Stupid Love 

Rain On Me 

Babylon

This lowkey ate- :mandown: I would swap out Stupid Love with Love Me Right and put it in the target edition where it belongs but I digress :-*

Fad's lead singles are so bad her fans suggest they get relegated to Target exclusive editions oh my

21 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

This lowkey ate- :mandown: I would swap out Stupid Love with Love Me Right and put it in the target edition where it belongs but I digress :-*

I purposefully kept all songs even tho some songs which shall not be named deserved the chop

 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, almanac said:

So when is the Fortnite thing happening?

supposedly 9am GMT time thursday (tomorrow)

 

Going viral for her headliner announcement with her own songs? Iktr!

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

 

Spoiler

Imagine how much more her catalog could benefit from this if the UMG strike wasn't going on :gaycat6:

 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Going viral for her headliner announcement with her own songs? Iktr!

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

 

  Hide contents

Imagine how much more her catalog could benefit from this if the UMG strike wasn't going on :gaycat6:

 

Now write HML into the plot of Wednesday S2.

1 hour ago, TheGerm said:

I’m just glad something actually happened s:wan: 

Me too :giraffe:

imagine the smashery if she releases the lead and it will be added to the game :WAP: 

 

oh godga the mind of a mastermind

If she was going to launch a new era then why is the Fortnite collab completely themed around Chromatica?

5 minutes ago, boobatella said:

imagine the smashery if she releases the lead and it will be added to the game :WAP: 

 

oh godga the mind of a mastermind

I like the way you think but it’s best to not expect anything new

DYO7kGj.png

Edited by Dragha

4 hours ago, fossora said:

So far the setlist for Fornite would look like this:

• Poker Face

• Applause

• Bad Romance

• Chromatica song (honestly I think SL is gonna make it here)

• Brand new song

• ????

 

- BR

- PF

- Applause (?)

- ROM

- SL

- BM (?)

 

(?) means not sure

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If she was going to launch a new era then why is the Fortnite collab completely themed around Chromatica?

iirc the weeknd promoted Dawn FM on fortnite at first as well and then released the Popular MV a couple of months later. This was originally planned for Chromatica, so maybe it’s a final goodbye to the era, transitioning to LG7?

I just revisited Perfect Illusion and it's one of her best songs ever. The passion in the singing :jonny6: It's so raw. The song punches a bit too hard :jonny4:

5 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

When they add Replay and it goes super viral :WAP:

the best song on chromatica deserves :WAP:

 

inbefore chromatica gets a resurrection and they cancel LG7 and release the SC MV :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, boobatella said:

iirc the weeknd promoted Dawn FM on fortnite at first as well and then released the Popular MV a couple of months later. This was originally planned for Chromatica, so maybe it’s a final goodbye to the era, transitioning to LG7?

I'm definitely not going to complain about Chromatica getting more promo, but I am confused at the timeline of everything.

The way we actually have a 100% confirmed thing to count down to and it's less than 48 hours away :duca:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.