Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If they’re all bops I don’t mind

If we are looking at 4+ year gaps between albums from now on, then I don’t mind some fillers in them. 10 tracks all killer no filler would be acceptable if she releases every 2 years.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Can we just have some dates already?

@RideOrDie HOE the things that you lied about, even pretending to your mama, you dont want them out

I do not want a surprise drop of the album at least. Imagine she drops it all at once after months of teasing and then that’s the whole era :rip:

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

If we are looking at 4+ year gaps between albums from now on, then I don’t mind some fillers in them. 10 tracks all killer no filler would be acceptable if she releases every 2 years.

Filler is debatable. I don’t really mind if it’s 10 tracks or 16 as long as I like the album. 

A 13 tracks album would be fine for me, 1 deluxe song + a piano version of a song would be nice, just like 1000 doves. 

17 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I do not want a surprise drop of the album at least. Imagine she drops it all at once after months of teasing and then that’s the whole era :rip:

If it comes with visuals, then that’s fine by me tbh. I really don’t think people should be expecting much of an “era” with the movie promotion kicking off late spring/summer with the trailer, festivals, and whatnot. 

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

We need Love Me Right on streaming services NOW! 

 This base turns into a psychiatric hospital as soon as Gaga depends a day without teasing

9 minutes ago, trueromance said:

15 or 16 track album sounds nice 

Only if the quality is consistent. I can only think of a handful of long albums that don’t have a lot of skips. 

  • ATRL Moderator

if she gonna disappear for another 4-5 years then give us 18 tracks. :rip:

Lots of dirty rumors on my x timeline. 

Now they say she sampled this song for an interlude. But i dont think she would ever sample such a known song. 

 

I wish we knew somethings about the album already.

Just now, Devin said:

if she gonna disappear for another 4-5 years then give us 18 tracks. :rip:

No bloated albums. I just want a quality record whether it’s 9 or 15 songs.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

if she gonna disappear for another 4-5 years then give us 18 tracks. :rip:

 

Just now, Devin said:

i gotta feeling this album prob be 12-14 tracks.

I can live with 8-10 tracks album if its filler free. 

  • ATRL Moderator

it all depends on her current mindset.

 

if shes happy she will want to share as much music as possible. if shes sad or dedicated to promo to make it smash then it prob be a smaller concept album.

I feel like 10-16 tracks are perfect I really dislike albums that 20+songs there almost never that good and they usually have several skipable songs.

Edited by Happylittlepunk

or i’d like an album with less tracks but longer songs, i’ve always loved her anthems like you and i and TEOG. she’s so good at them

33 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Do you think she'll post something in 2 hours?

Depends. If she doesn't read this base, then no. If she does, then she'll post a BetterHelp #AD post in 45 minutes :duca:

18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

 This base turns into a psychiatric hospital

Turns? 

spacer.png

Let's discuss how Before I Cry is her worst song

 

:gaygacat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.