Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Oh and don't forget about that documentary, released by mistake like 3 times now :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh and don't forget about that documentary, released by mistake like 3 times now :rip:

LMAOOO

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I’m also not buying that those pics are old

how can you look at these pics and think they were taken in the same week?  (And we know the video was at least two weeks old because of her outfit) 

 

spacer.png

 

+ I know it sounds crazy, but in the picture with the window, the outside looks way too green considering how much rain Malibu has been getting in the past few weeks.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Well I still don’t believe this about the pics being ‘months old’ the one thing the liddos are gonna do is create a narrative to soothe their copium. E.g ‘she’s not releasing cause of the strike’ 
Most of the time you have to chop what they’re saying in half, and do it again, to get the truth.
The pictures are prob not any older than Jan lol. IMO she’s not ready yet, and It’ll come later July-Sept.

Some of the pics are indeed old. Old as in weeks ago. Also she's been working on the album since last summer and probably two summer agos. She's definitely got a lead single chosen and ready to be released. Just wonder if It might be pushed back a little to get the vinyls done for album release date.

 

I'm still pretty convinced it's a March 1st or March 15th release with a late May / early June album

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

how can you look at these pics and think they were taken in the same week?  (And we know the video was at least two weeks old because of her outfit) 

 

spacer.png

 

+ I know it sounds crazy, but in the picture with the window, the outside looks way too green considering how much rain Malibu has been getting in the past few weeks.

Clap Gaga..gdodhd

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

how can you look at these pics and think they were taken in the same week?  (And we know the video was at least two weeks old because of her outfit) 

 

spacer.png

 

+ I know it sounds crazy, but in the picture with the window, the outside looks way too green considering how much rain Malibu has been getting in the past few weeks.

I don’t see any significant difference :deadbanana2: like what am I supposed to see

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I don’t see any significant difference :deadbanana2: like what am I supposed to see

the lower pics look older and closer to the joker filming time period where she lost a lot of weight

 

thats how I see it anyway :ducky:

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I don’t see any significant difference :deadbanana2: like what am I supposed to see

Her face looks way thinner and more natural in the bottom left pic. It's like how she looked last summer after Joker 2 wrapped up. But yesterday, she had a more "healthy" look. (And she probably got some fillers before the Super Bowl.) 

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Those pictures are definitely older than that. Just look at her face, and all the pictures she has posted from the studio since July. Even the candid photos from yesterday show that they weren't taken at the same time.

 

 

That said, it is odd that multiple sources told us she was coming relatively soon, and concurrently, she began teasing and posting a lot in the same exact period. Blade, RideOrDie, Mercurio, they are not trolls they are trustworthy users. 

 

Then we got the info from that Las Vegas reporter that she will be back in Vegas in June, and soon after that that local lady said she seen a 2024 Gaga poster at MGM. 

 

I know how crazy our fanbase is, but this time it seemed like everything was just falling into place perfectly.

The June Vegas could be for the Jazz show again or nothing to do with LG7 like how enigma took place before Chromatica. Gaga always looks thinner in selfies like during TCB. Also, Was the trumpet guy who looked like they’d just finished recording posting a months old pic? 

 

Maybe she’ll come in March - I hope she does. But, we really don’t have clear proof the pics are old and insiders let us down, so let’s just manage expectations vs. Hanging on everyday then creating the evidence to fit to that whilst we wait everyday cause we’ve been through this too many times :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The June Vegas could be for the Jazz show again or nothing to do with LG7 like how enigma took place before Chromatica. Gaga always looks thinner in selfies like during TCB. Also, Was the trumpet guy who looked like they’d just finished recording posting a months old pic? 

 

Maybe she’ll come in March - I hope she does. But, we really don’t have clear proof the pics are old and insiders let us down, so let’s just manage expectations vs. Hanging on everyday then creating the evidence to fit to that whilst we wait everyday cause we’ve been through this too many times :toofunny3:

The evidence is not being created. It's clear Gaga's posting old pictures. The video with the Metallica tshirt one happened two weeks ago and she uploaded days ago. I'm not saying every studio picture was taken in summer 2023 when she started going to Shangri-La, but I feel like the black and white pics is when she finished. I guess we'll find out next week with more studio hints

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

The June Vegas could be for the Jazz show again or nothing to do with LG7 like how enigma took place before Chromatica. Gaga always looks thinner in selfies like during TCB. Also, Was the trumpet guy who looked like they’d just finished recording posting a months old pic? 

 

Maybe she’ll come in March - I hope she does. But, we really don’t have clear proof the pics are old and insiders let us down, so let’s just manage expectations vs. Hanging on everyday then creating the evidence to fit to that whilst we wait everyday cause we’ve been through this too many times :toofunny3:

That's exactly my point, that picture is almost 3 weeks old now and she posted a video from that session 3 days ago. Trumpets/horns are added to the record in the final stages of production. I'm not arguing with you about whether something will come out soon or not. I was just pointing out that this time it wasn't something we completely made up in our minds, but multiple things seemed to indicate an imminent release. 

 

 

That said, I agree with your last point. Right now, I’m not expecting anything in the next few weeks. When it comes, it comes.

36 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Not so fast on B smashing, it’s only a first week and numbers outside of Anglosphere are mid 

Its a country song, its doing amazing WW, 3.4m streams outiside the US. Smash!

 

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

how can you look at these pics and think they were taken in the same week?  (And we know the video was at least two weeks old because of her outfit) 

 

spacer.png

 

+ I know it sounds crazy, but in the picture with the window, the outside looks way too green considering how much rain Malibu has been getting in the past few weeks.

Gaga literally looks different from week to week and fluctuates in weight week to week. This was the horrid article (with pics of her on stage to go with it) that came out during TCB:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11132675/WhatsApp-texts-Lady-Gaga-double-chin-cosmetic-surgeons-Dr-Daniel-Aronov-Daniel-Lanzer.html
 

This was her Instagram selfie:

FRczVCiXEAAjEjH.jpg
 

Re recently:

her roots were showing on the pics, and now they are not which matched what we saw. The timeline of her pics supported this. If we see another pic and there’s roots then we know it’s old.

 

Please note:
im not a 2025 truther, nor am I party pooper. But… I’ve studied how the fanbase acts so I can see something happening atm again so I’m just trying to say let’s chill it could be further away 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Its a country song, its doing amazing WW, 3.4m streams outiside the US. Smash!

 

 

 

 

It’s not doing amazing ww, only in Anglosphere and let’s see if it holds

18 minutes ago, Kimi said:

It’s not doing amazing ww, only in Anglosphere and let’s see if it holds

You are such an obvious jealous hater :dies:  I'm not even a Bey fan, but I dont have a problem saying kuddos to her for having another smash hit this long into her career. 5.7m on a 5th day is amazing.

 

Also, its not just the anglosphere

 

Spotify

#3 Sweden

#4 Netherlands

#7 Norway

#8 Austria

#11 Switzerland

#12 Belgium

#13 Germany 

 

Huge increases in every country.

 

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

Y'all can't live a day without Gaga teasing to say it's been pushed back or that it's coming in the summer.

 

Girlies, be realistic. The album might be coming this summer but ther's no way the single is. The latest would be early May. She's not gonna release the album while she's promoting the movie. I can see her promoting the album and the movie at the same time, but focusing on the movie and when you release an album you gotta focus on it, whch it's not gonna happen in August, September, October and maybe November

 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Please note:
im not a 2025 truther, nor am I party pooper. But… I’ve studied how the fanbase acts so I can see something happening atm again so I’m just trying to say let’s chill it could be further away 

I just said that I agree with you and that now I don't think anything is coming soon. So I don't know why we are still arguing. :chick3:

 

I still think the pictures are old tho, but I don't feel like LG7 is coming out anytime soon. (Considering how busy the next few months will be and how Interscope will probably give Billie the best spot in May after Taylor + she's probably gonna win the Oscar in March and release her lead soon after to go with the hype)

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I just said that I agree with you and that now I don't think anything is coming soon. So I don't know why we are still arguing. :chick3:

 

I still think the pictures are old tho, but I don't feel like LG7 is coming out anytime soon. (Considering how busy the next few months will be and how Interscope will probably give Billie the best spot in May after Taylor + she's probably gonna win the Oscar in March and release her lead soon after to go with the hype)

RideOrDie literally said it's coming soon.

 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Y'all can't live a day without Gaga teasing to say it's been pushed back or that it's coming in the summer.

 

Girlies, be realistic. The album might be coming this summer but ther's no way the single is. The latest would be early May. She's not gonna release the album while she's promoting the movie. I can see her promoting the album and the movie at the same time, but focusing on the movie and when you release an album you gotta focus on it, whch it's not gonna happen in August, September, October and maybe November

 

She could also drop the single on April 5th, and the Joker 2 trailer is coming out on April 9th. 2 weeks before Taylor 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

She could also drop the single on April 5th, and the Joker 2 trailer is coming out on April 9th. 2 weeks before Taylor 

Could be possible. That's still soon-ish. A month and a half ago we thought Gaga was coming Q2 2025

 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She could also drop the single on April 5th, and the Joker 2 trailer is coming out on April 9th. 2 weeks before Taylor 

March 22th could also be a date tho. Texas is doing well and maybe Beyoncé is not interested in teasing yet another song but even then...Beyoncé is not guaranteed success every time and Gaga is not looking for a #1

 

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

You are such an obvious jealous hater :dies:  I'm not even a Bey fan, but I dont have a problem saying kuddos to her for having another smash hit this long into her career. 5.7m on a 5th day is amazing.

 

Also, its not just the anglosphere

 

Spotify

#3 Sweden

#4 Netherlands

#7 Norway

#8 Austria

 

Jealous of what? I don’t live through pop stars lmao, as if I’m a pop star B would block from going #1. Since when 4 7 or 8 means smashing?  And other counties are even lower. I don’t care to prove anything to you and this is very off topic anyways but nope, that’s not smashing.

 

Gaga beautiful 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.