Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Miracle said:

RideOrDie literally said it's coming soon.

 

Yes, but we don't know how soon. :celestial5: 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way we all forgot about that sour Candy countdown we've been starting since 2020.

 

QfFWFj6.gif

 

Sweet Sounds of Heaven is a 10/10. Streaming it right now.

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

You are such an obvious jealous hater :dies:  I'm not even a Bey fan, but I dont have a problem saying kuddos to her for having another smash hit this long into her career. 5.7m on a 5th day is amazing.

 

Also, its not just the anglosphere

 

Spotify

#3 Sweden

#4 Netherlands

#7 Norway

#8 Austria

#11 Switzerland

#12 Belgium

#13 Germany 

 

Huge increases in every country.

 

 

 

why are we talking about this in the Gaga base? congrats on the success thus far but c'mon

Single:

 

March 1st or March 15th or March 22nd or April 5th.

 

Album in May or June

 

Bookmark this.

 

 

Edited by Miracle

d

Edited by Suspendedintheair
e

1 minute ago, Suspendedintheair said:

Once again, RideorDie NEVER confirmed a 2024 album drop regardless of if their tea is typically music-centric. :coffee2:

They kinda did two days ago :rip:

51 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Sweet Sounds of Heaven is a 10/10. Streaming it right now.

I hope there’s something like this on LG7 but more pop. SSOH could potentially become one of her acclaimed songs 

13 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Single:

 

March 1st or March 15th or March 22nd or April 5th.

 

Album in May or June

 

Bookmark this.

 

 

If Billie Eilish doesn't drop her lead single after her (probable) Oscar win, it's a realistic scenario for Gaga. But I'd take March 22nd out of the equation—it's too close to Beyoncé's release, and we don't know if she's going to push another single. 

 

Hoping for a March 1st release but bracing for an April 5th one :clownny:

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

If Billie Eilish doesn't drop her lead single after her (probable) Oscar win, it's a realistic scenario for Gaga. But I'd take March 22nd out of the equation—it's too close to Beyoncé's release, and we don't know if she's going to push another single. 

 

Hoping for a March 1st release but bracing for an April 5th one :clownny:

she started the teasing in january releasing the LEAD in APRIL would be too much for our mental illness to bear

 

8mNdfWf.gif

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I just said that I agree with you and that now I don't think anything is coming soon. So I don't know why we are still arguing. :chick3:

 

I still think the pictures are old tho, but I don't feel like LG7 is coming out anytime soon. (Considering how busy the next few months will be and how Interscope will probably give Billie the best spot in May after Taylor + she's probably gonna win the Oscar in March and release her lead soon after to go with the hype)

I know! I was just doing my own disclaimer:

 

https://voca.ro/12dxJf0IEi2R
 

Oh well I’ve given up on anything soon the surprise will be pleasant if she announces :heart:

 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I know! I was just doing my own disclaimer:

 

https://voca.ro/12dxJf0IEi2R
 

Oh well I’ve given up on anything soon the surprise will be pleasant if she announces :heart:

 

What a beautiful accent you have! :bird:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Why is fad supporting elon musky with her cyber truck

OldGa would never. 

 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Janet said:

Why is fad supporting elon musky with her cyber truck

oh my god thats Michaels truck, shes been getting papped in it for years  (why is there no eye-roll emoji) 

7 minutes ago, Bojana said:

oh my god thats Michaels truck, shes been getting papped in it for years  (why is there no eye-roll emoji) 

There is 🙄 🙄🙄🙄

 

Maybe she should think twice before getting papped then :cm:

 

 

1 minute ago, Janet said:

There is 🙄 🙄🙄🙄

 

Maybe she should think twice before getting papped then :cm:

 

 

why would she do that? :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

So, did y'all drop that February release? 

Well, there’s only 1 friday left so the likelihood is diminishing lol

51 minutes ago, Devin said:

OldGa would never. 

 

spacer.png

the gif :hoetenks: it’s giving funny OGH with lots of time in their hands

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.