Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

I agree. 

Him, Sarah, and Bobby at their next OGH Cabal meeting watching the rest of us lose our sanity: :sistrens:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Would an announcement today even make much sense? Interscope has already got Selena next week, and I doubt it would just be an instagram post considering the billboards for Stupid Love.

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, BZZ said:

Would an announcement today even make much sense? Interscope has already got Selena next week, and I doubt it would just be an instagram post considering the billboards for Stupid Love.

The billboard*

That Yes, And? remix is so mid.

 

Love our fellow Chromatican sister but I'm glad Gaga skipped.

 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Who is this

An attention seeking nobody that's already backtracking 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

That Yes, And? remix is so mid.

 

Love our fellow Chromatican sister but I'm glad Gaga skipped.

 

giphy.gif

The screaming from Mariah is unbearable 

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

When the album cover serves this

c17c369f89ec4ef68ef5ef8afa9eed4d.jpg

reminds me of

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

wish this was used for something music instead of Tudor smh.

2 hours ago, hausofdave said:

this base s**ts too much on this, the bridge is just heavenly 

 

I've heard a story, a girl, she once told me
That I would be happy again

:jamming:

It feels weird getting news from a Miss Universe fan account. :katie:

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

when her talking about the new era is just "i've been working on it... it will be great" :rip: 

  • Author

 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

How does they know that? :rip:

I just checked their profile and um, probably best to take it with a grain of salt. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

I just checked their profile and um, probably best to take it with a grain of salt. 

Yeah they aren’t reliable 

10 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

just a troll 

Yeah. A Miss U account with Tunzi profile pic should never be trusted. :rip: 

 

Who's here for another Black and White album cover? 

:suburban:

V Magazine is such a safe bet when you want to play the insider tbh. :toofunny2: 

So can we finally cancel that nostradamus account now

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Christopher Nolan says he wants to make a horror movie. Stefani shoot your shot!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.