Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Her last 1st of 3 posts was at 8:11 PM EST and it is now 8:16 PM EST

 

moo.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

now how’s that not on ARTPOP 

Let's remember how she released this masterpiece trough a puzzle-game.

 

Being a Liddo back in the days was so fun, I miss her :jonny5:

 

PSYCHOTIC MUSIC HEAD :WAP:

25 minutes ago, Kimi said:

now how’s that not on ARTPOP 

This was better than a good chunk of ARTPOP. 

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

This was better than a good chunk of ARTPOP. 

ARTPOP would've been perfect with this tracklist: 

 

Aura

Venus

GUY

Ratchet

Partynauseous

ARTPOP

Do What U Want

Fashion!

Mary Jane Holland

Stache (Princess High)

Brooklyn Nights

Gypsy

Applause

 

:gaygacat7:

 

Swine + Donatella as bonus tracks :-*

Edited by atemyheartinc

1 hour ago, Devin said:

as long as yall dont come for LWIF we good.

 

:bird:

Literally one of the greatest songs released by a 2010s pop girl omg

7 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Let's countdown until the site is down again 

:ryan3:

4 hours 28 minutes 16 seconds 

 

 

:ryan3:

I feel like fans overrate ASIB and underrate Joanne and Chromatica. I haven’t gone back to ASIB much in the last couple years, it feels like such an outlier and un-Gaga.

17 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I feel like fans overrate ASIB and underrate Joanne and Chromatica. I haven’t gone back to ASIB much in the last couple years, it feels like such an outlier and un-Gaga.

Maybe in like 2019, I don’t see much ASIB talk these days

ASIB and BTW are properly rated.

 

TFM, TF and Artpop are overrated.

 

Joanne and Chromatica are underrated.

 

 

Back to the rankings

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

Spoiler

1 - Born This Gay

2 - The Fame Monster (only cause it has Bad Romance and Alejandro on it)

2.5 - A Fad Is Born

3 - ARTGOD

3.5 - Chromosome

4 - The Fame

5 - Juanita :thing:

 

 

7 hours ago, Santhosh said:

I hope Sarah tanno kidnaps you and test/apply all haus labs products on your face

:ahh: :deadbanana:

I'm an obsessive Brooklyn Nights hater I fear. Idk what everyone sees in that song

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I'm an obsessive Brooklyn Nights hater I fear. Idk what everyone sees in that song

I only listened to it once and I only remember the beautiful outro

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I only listened to it once and I only remember the beautiful outro

I think the outro is the part I actually dislike the most. I actually do not mind the verses and chorus and think they just need some polishing but I always felt the outro and bridge felt so out of place :deadbanana:

I'm an obsessive Fashion! lover, best album track on Artpop and one of Gaga's Best :penguin:

Brooklyn Nights feels so different for Gaga. It’s personal yet so poppy and light at the same time. It should’ve easily replaced Jewels N Drugs, Manicure or G*psy. 

When everyone thought Stupid Love's demo was too BTW coded to be an LG6 snippet :suburban:

Million Reasons is one of her worst songs ever :giraffe: the Joanne era was hard for me cause 90% of its performances were for MR :rip: that song never did it for me but the rest of the songs in Joanne are lovely 

44 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Brooklyn Nights is better than most of ARTPOP but then again it's BTW-coded so :suburban:

It sounds much more ARTPOP'd to me.

  • ATRL Moderator

she really exposed her trolling antics during Joanne era bc she really put songs like CTM on the tracklist and shelved ARUTW for a soundtrack. :rip:

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:

I'm an obsessive Brooklyn Nights hater I fear. Idk what everyone sees in that song

Right it’s so a-melodic 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.