Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

There's still 2025 believers...??????? RideOrDie confirmed 2024 ffs

I'm so tired... this is the era of good, credible tea and all these children are ignoring it or bullying the spillers :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was gone for a few hours, and you guys are already back to arguing about whether LG7 is coming out in 2024 or 2025. :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

There's still 2025 believers...??????? RideOrDie confirmed 2024 ffs

If you can’t grasp obvious sarcasm… that’s on you missy

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

There's still 2025 believers...??????? RideOrDie confirmed 2024 ffs

RideOrDie just said OGHs will suffer in 2024.

1 minute ago, Yelero said:

Like, isn't it already too obvious that she's coming? :cool:

In 2025, yes :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

If you can’t grasp obvious sarcasm… that’s on you missy

 

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

5 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

oh wow, a reverse warholian expedition to this gif

 

dYy5ONu.gif

Edited by Ratviolo

Y'all omg Nurtec knocked me OUT, I napped for 3 hours. I must have missed the announcement, where did she post it? :duca:

Just now, Sombre said:

Y'all omg Nurtec knocked me OUT, I napped for 3 hours. I must have missed the announcement, where did she post it? :duca:

She took a full box of Nurtec and has been sleeping all day

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

38 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Your username sends me, in a positive way :bird:

 

Soccer moms have been a staple in this fanbase, now also the Japanese one.

 

 

I’m half japanese so 💀

there was a moment last night when atrl was down that i genuinely thought she surprise dropped and i was frantically opening spotify and instagram

 

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

We are definitely getting another studio tease today

 

:hippo:

I don't see It :( I think the weekend starts on Thursday for the queen.

19 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

RideOrDie just said OGHs will suffer in 2024.

The wait will be so bad even OGHs will sympathize 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

If we really are getting a new album and movie in one calendar year then we truly are blessed, but I have doubts. 

Do y’all want a surprise drop? I feel like we’d criticize Gaga for that.

I, I wish that I could dance
On a single prayer
I wish I could be strong
Without taking Nurtec yeah

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

I wouldn't like a surprise drop that much 

 

a Tuesday announcement for a Friday release is perfect 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by Velvet

When she’s been creating it since late 2021 and it’s 20 tracks long then what 

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.