Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This base turns into a psychiatric hospital

tbh we’re all gonna have to meet up at one when she actually announces because this site will probably go down :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1h 20!!!

 

Edited by Miracle

At this point I'd take an EP, let alone an album with 10+ songs.

 

:penguin:

  • ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Let's discuss how Before I Cry is her worst song

 

:gaygacat1:

saying this with a SL emote is crazyyy :deadbanana:

15 track album with no songs under 3 plz

 

 

 

 

Edited by Miracle

Before I Cry is a litmus test for taste. If you don't like it, you don't have taste. Sorry, take it up with science.

 

:bird:

Tbh I’m not worried about length. She learned from BTW and ARTPOP no album since then was super long.


I was convinced today was the day but now I am not so sure :toofunny2:

It doesn't seem so long but it's been 4 YEARS! 

 

We do need something

Edited by gagaskeletonway

Although lengths aren’t super important, and she can definitely make a good album with short songs, I am hoping for some longer tracks this time.

 

Not for the sake of being longer, but to leave room for some experimentation/deviation from the main song structure. It adds room for additional dynamics, especially if she’s doing a “rock” album. I feel like a chunk of Chromatica suffered from the short songs adding a layer of predictability for how the rest of the song would sound.

Edited by Chaos Angel

25 minutes ago, Kimi said:

No pop album needs to be over 45 minutes let’s be real 

Yeah, I think the shorter length benefited Joanne and Chromatica. ARTPOP would’ve been a stronger album if she cut 3-5 songs. 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

ARTPOP would’ve been a stronger album if she cut 3-5 songs. 

BTW even more so :alexz3:

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

went and touched some grass what did I miss

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

what do you think

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

8 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

what do you think

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

when I catch you Ms Nostradamus Insider

 

fdhMxfz.gif

 

 

Spoiler

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

18 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

went and touched some grass what did I miss

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

same sis I walked down to the beach and stared at the water for an hour, now i'm back for more punishment

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.