Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

About the Tesla candids, isn't this the first time she was seen wearing white/light colors since the start of the Joker era?:celestial5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, PlERRE said:

The transition between ARTPOP and C2C when was uncool to stan her and media hated her was the crucial moment for a lot of liddos. 

The way I was having to do that "this is good" gif in real life.. Whew. It was truly a test... but we made it liddos! 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

The transition between ARTPOP and C2C when was uncool to stan her and media hated her was the crucial moment for a lot of liddos. 

THIS made want to defend her at all costs, I remember battling to DEATH with copycats on Twitter for Applause vs Roar. Katy won the battle, but Gaga won the war :siptea:

now while I think Training Season is cute, Kevin Parker's production kinda falls flat. Maybe Gaga, Mark and Bloodpop really added a unique touch to PI's production and we had it good.

 

EMQZw73.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

after Artrave Paris i feared she was gonna retire or leave the commercial market.

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

THIS made want to defend her at all costs, I remember battling to DEATH with copycats on Twitter for Applause vs Roar. Katy won the battle, but Gaga won the war :siptea:

I also remember rewatching the G.U.Y. video hoping it would break the 24hs record on yt 

gagadelrey-lady-gaga-reaction.gif

I was Britney stan back in 2008 I remember being OGH all time until one day girl at school told me to watch paparazzi MV and i fall in love with her :chick1: 28 yrs tomorrow 

 

And hi by the way, was lurking ATRL since joanne and decided to jump hype train for LG7 yall 

 

 Happy Nicki Minaj GIF

 

 

It is odd she's randomly getting pap'd a lot these past couple weeks. The way she never gets seen for years but now all these random paparazzi photos are coming out, especially at random grocery stores and coffee shops. They're not just sitting there hoping she'd come, someone is calling them to get hype up. :eli: 

I love how we turned this into a “when did we first start stannng Gaga” thread

 

EMQZw73.gif

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It is odd she's randomly getting pap'd a lot these past couple weeks. The way she never gets seen for years but now all these random paparazzi photos are coming out, especially at random grocery stores and coffee shops. They're not just sitting there hoping she'd come, someone is calling them to get hype up. :eli: 

She always does that, her team calls the paparazzi to get her in the "news". However, will that have any significance? We can only hope :weeps:

2 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I love how we turned this into a “when did we first start stannng Gaga” thread

 

EMQZw73.gif

Yeah, back to the countdowns!

2 hours 30 minutes

EMQZw73.gif

I roamed this place even before the term "stan" came to exist.

 

Don't ask any further.

 

spacer.png

31 years old, became a gaga fan in 2008 after hearing PF, TFM era made me a stan and I saw her live for the 1st time 8th of May 2010 during TMB in Stockholm :gaycat2:

 

Why would those "getting coffee in regular attire" pics hype up anyone though? She actually served a look in Vegas yet we only got #shotonNokia videos. 

I love the way she got rid of starbucks. 

We love this queen. 

:clap3:

70 people here, let me do promo for my favorite underrated Gaga songs.

 

Highway Unicorn

Fashion!

Sinner's Prayer

1000 Doves 

74 members and we're 2 hours and 20 minutes from the usual time she announces at. :deadbanana: Today's about to be brutal.

Just now, Sombre said:

74 members and we're 2 hours and 20 minutes from the usual time she announces at. :deadbanana: Today's about to be brutal.

I think brutal is an understatement... A collective mental breakdown is imminent.

I’ve been on the train since 2009 and remember including Just Dance in my IT music database coursework and people instantly giving me a fruity side eye and claiming she wasn’t good looking like the other pop stars aka worthy of success because of her nose. The way she did not lie about how shallow pop was back then and how stupid a hurdle that was for her initially :rip:

 

Only for me in a few months time to clock all the straights having at least one or all of The Fame singles on their iPods. The shame people had about listening to the girlies. It was partly why Born This Way was such an important era as a stan and now proud I was seeing her take the stage in the meat dress to belt out the title. Owning and celebrating our queerness in the face of all that.

 

Anyway, I have enjoyed every era and twist of her career. Always trust talent :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Jessie

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.