Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

Sometimes I think I'm crazy but then I check what other monsters are saying and well, I suddenly feel like the sanest person in the world :bibliahh:

 

 

 

I mean I truly started to stan when tap tap revenge gave a rendition of hers to the game we were all 13 and played it but when paparazzi/lovegame came out and br/alejandro I knew she was here to stay….

Just now, Almodusa said:

If you think about it, we’re actually the Grigio girls 

 

spacer.png

Tough girls on the mend

giphy.gif

 

Just now, frankvert said:

Grigio Girls is one of her worst songs ever released, alongside J+D, Come to Mama, Heal Me, and The Queen 

 

spacer.png

The Queen's bridge is Avery underrated moment on her discography

 

giphy.gif

 

Just now, PlERRE said:

Tough girls on the mend

giphy.gif

 

Not me just finding out just now that the lyric isn’t “Tough girls on the men”

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

The Queen's bridge is Avery underrated moment on her discography

 

giphy.gif

 

Yes it’s legendary but doesn’t make up for the Kidz Bop’d mess that is the first half of the song 

 

spacer.png

Reading the previous posts and seeing some of y'all arrived to the Monsterdom during Joanne era... Y'all are braver than the Marines.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Gam said:

Hey yall im ready for the countdowns 

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

Does gaga knows about the countdown ? 

I became a full fledge stan when the G.U.Y music video was released :rip:

 

I fully embraced ARTPOP and was ready for her to reboot the era 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

If you know, you know. 

655f8af33520e7d435438d83278d2988.jpg

 

Pry8mE0.jpeg

 

I used to follow that Lacey XOXO girl on twitter, she said she had health problems and didappeared, do you know what happaned to her ?

 

 

when She was playing ARTPOP in the car

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Mirkomonster said:

when She was playing ARTPOP in the car

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

spacer.png

Grigio Girls and Just Another Day should have replaced Come to Mama and Angel Down on Joanne.

 

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Fashion of His Love, and The Queen should have replaced Hair, Bad Kids, and Highway Unicorn on Born This Way.

 

giphy.gif

Saw Gaga first during Miss Universe 2008. Search online regarding The Fame Monster sales and saw @MonstahNL's Gaga receipt thread in oldTRL in 2009. ATRL's registration window was so narrow that it took me 2011 before I can finally register.

 

Shout out to my fellow 2011 Monsters that are still here, we've been through FAD's career and ATRL's shitty server too.

AX9NF3L.gif

Did y'all skip today's countdown? 

Or did we pick another hour or smn

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Did y'all skip today's countdown? 

Or did we pick another hour or smn

12 EST, so 47 minutes :jonnycat:

If she wants a hit she just needs to send Second Time Around to radio :bird: simple as that 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.