Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

another clownery today! :clown:

 

They are so vague about the “insider stuff” too :rip: like they said Taylor had an ace up her sleeve at the Australia show which could’ve been played as anything, including a specific secret song they could’ve ran with saying that was it. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Miracle said:

Let's not.

 

P.S.: She's entering the copilot seat, she's not driving that lol

 

 

Your reasoning is still confusing. But whatever. 

shes been getting papped in michaels tesla car for years now, why are you acting brand new? 

2 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

Today is the day 

 

 

The day we cancel Nostadamus Insider for good :coffee2:

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

They are so vague about the “insider stuff” too :rip: like they said Taylor had an ace up her sleeve at the Australia show which could’ve been played as anything, including a specific secret song they could’ve ran with saying that was it. 

They got so much right, even if it was so vague as you said, it's weird. I don't trust them, but it's still weird. 

 

But probably I just need to believe something is coming soon cause I need new music :ryan3:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

They got so much right, even if it was so vague as you said, it's weird. I don't trust them, but it's still weird. 

 

But probably I just need to believe something is coming soon cause I need new music :ryan3:

They also said "Gaga might be on a remix soon" which we know it's definitely not happening lmao

 

4 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

Today is the day 

 

 

watch them quote a Haus Labs foundation announcement with a ✅

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

Homosexuality and GASP! the lead single announcement today!

 

What would she even announce today? Selena is releasing Feb 23, I doubt Interscope would want Sel and Gaga to cannibalize each other's releases when it comes to playlisting + radio support. 

That #rumor doing so much heavy lifting, I’m not here for the games, I’m all gamed out!

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

What would she even announce today? Selena is releasing Feb 23, I doubt Interscope would want Sel and Gaga to cannibalize each other's releases when it comes to playlisting + radio support. 

It’s Ava Max’s birthday today so Gaga probably wanted her to be happy

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

What would she even announce today? Selena is releasing Feb 23, I doubt Interscope would want Sel and Gaga to cannibalize each other's releases when it comes to playlisting + radio support. 

Gaga could announce for March 1st

The TL is kinda going crazy over the nostradamus rumour when nothing comes today it's gonna be a mess-

 

Im not so sure about this Nostradamus insider. For sure he got ACT II in Q1 right when nobody believed it, Ari x MC remix and some other things but he also said for example Bey will release a music video for My House or that Taylor might release a lead single this time instead of just dropping the album

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

What would she even announce today? Selena is releasing Feb 23, I doubt Interscope would want Sel and Gaga to cannibalize each other's releases when it comes to playlisting + radio support. 

Either head to head with Selena or announcing two weeks early for March 1st.

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

What would she even announce today? Selena is releasing Feb 23, I doubt Interscope would want Sel and Gaga to cannibalize each other's releases when it comes to playlisting + radio support. 

Selena's single is coming out on the 22nd. If Gaga's lead is rock/pop-rock, I think it'll be fine.

 

We're hoping for a release on the 23rd or March 1st because if she misses those dates, she'll definitely release in April or May and this fanbase will go crazy by then

This couldn't have been a guess...but I wonder if people from ATRL or something had already posted this

 

 

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

This couldn't have been a guess...but I wonder if people from ATRL or something had already posted this

 

 

Yeah, they usually get things right. Not everything, but who does?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.