Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

First time I saw her on tv was miss universe… thank you Trump :toofunny3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Hausofdanik said:

I’m feeling again that something is coming today 

 

weird rihanna GIF

Me too, 10 hours 17 min

 

 

 

spacer.png

I became I stan during Poker Face. I will forever remember the day when I heard it, I thought it was the best song I ever heard in my life. I was like 12 lmao

Talking about brutal 

I still hate the Chromatica tour stage 

Brutalism my ass, that was just some grey walls, hate that

 

this classic! no one was doing EDM like her in 2013

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3hx8m6sd65t7akfudpij7

Just now, Enzo said:

Talking about brutal 

I still hate the Chromatica tour stage 

Brutalism my ass, that was just some grey walls, hate that

I think im the only person who loved it:deadbanana: reminded me of my neighborhood

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Talking about brutal 

I still hate the Chromatica tour stage 

Brutalism my ass, that was just some grey walls, hate that

It was really cheap :rip: really horrible staging for a stadium tour 

Gaga after telling her team she wanted to close the Chromatica Ball with Hold my Hand. 

 

FIdQjbnXoAM_W71.jpg

. 

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I think im the only person who loved it:deadbanana: reminded me of my neighborhood

Burn down your neighborhood

 

:suburban:

The way I’ve been around since 2008 too. :rip:

Never forget hearing Just Dance for the first time on MTV, being immediately amazed by its catchiness and waiting til the song was over for its credits to pop up on screen.

Edited by BlondUnicorn

7 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

First time I saw her on tv was miss universe… thank you Trump :toofunny3:

Same. It's crazy how things change over time :laugh::rip:

I’ve been around since 2008. I’m sure that’s why I’ve needed therapy. 

 

:suburban:

I remember Just Dance & Poker Face smashery very well. Gaga made it to the local news during that time. :jonny:

Edited by almanac

I first started stanning January 2009 when I saw the Poker Face video and then that song started following me everyone since it blew up. I was 11 at that time. Think the first proper award show I saw was the VMAs that year :jonny:

i became a stan somewhere between born this way (single)/judas. i had always liked her. interestingly enough i remember the first time i ever saw the just dance video on TV, it’s like my brain knew it would be important later. i can specifically remember first seeing lovegame, bad romance, and the paparazzi VMA performance too. 

i just couldn’t stop listening to born this way. i was 12 at the time, i live in NJ, and my mom was nice enough to take me to her free concert on GMA in NYC right after the album dropped because she knew how much i liked the song. :kiss:

the rest is history tbh. i became obsessed with her that summer. i’ll forever associate that summer with just being on my laptop learning everything i could about her and watching every single performance. my mom also took me to gaga’s workshop at Barney’s that year for christmas. now as an adult i really appreciate those two things she did for me even more, because i knew she didn’t really understand why i liked her so much but she tried to. 

i’ve still yet to see her at an actual tour but i hope this album changes that :giraffe:

2008 here too :jonny6: 5th grade when all the kids know her.

Fan since 2008, hardcore stan from Paparazzi on :WAP:

Edited by Bamboo

24 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I think brutal is an understatement... A collective mental breakdown is imminent.

Joker: Folie à Deux Tous Les Petits Monstres 

  • ATRL Moderator

2008 i was casual. Just Dance was playing on a friends MySpace page and ppl at my school stanned Poker Face. i knew she was gonna be the next IT girl.  

 

2009 Love Game/Paparazzi era i got into her.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

2008 i was casual. Just Dance was playing on a friends MySpace page and ppl at my school stanned Poker Face. i knew she was gonna be the next IT girl.  

 

2009 Love Game/Paparazzi era i got into her.

EMQZw73.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.