Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Pg 5000 :clap3::gaygacat4:

 

Let's hope we get an album announcement before the next 5000.

 

EMQZw73.gif

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I’m feeling again that something is coming today 

 

weird rihanna GIF

Happy 5k of mental illness

I hope we leave behind the Stupid Love hate and the endless album rankings. I'm sure LG7 will make us joyful again

 

Spoiler

And then I woke up 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

 

Not "we're all almost 30". Some of us turned 23 years old and have been 23 for the past few years. Good lucks to y'all tho. :heart:

ATRL User PlERRE has an announcement, inspired by the promotion techniques used by Bobby Campbell in all Gaga releases I have to say: 

 

Spoiler

65cf64bf55018.jpg

 

 

 

This is my crazy theory but she finished the album the day she posted the Tik Tok + Q&A / black and white pics. The photos look semi editorial compared to the rest, she's all dressed up and we know that the video with the Metallica t-shirt she posted happened two weeks ago. 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

yall speak for yourself I'll be 57 next month

 

EMQZw73.gif

Grammy #1 Grammy’s impact

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not some of y’all under 20 you became fan with which album!

I knew of her before ofc, but I was too young to stan. I got into her with ARTPOP, I loved how at her lowest she was still miles ahead of the rest :thing:

She and Michael have been driving Tesla cars since awhile.

 

 

I was 13 when The Fame was released.

 

:ahh:Signing about disco sticks, love games, paparazzis and poker face while having sex. 

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

She and Michael have been driving Tesla cars since awhile.

 

 

Should we start ranking Gaga's cars?

 

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

She and Michael have been driving Tesla cars since awhile.

 

 

Maybe they don't support Melon Musk, maybe they just support the environment :celestial4: #ElectricCars #KidnessPunks

Edited by Dumbledore

Just now, PlERRE said:

I was 13 when The Fame was released.

 

:ahh:Signing about disco sticks, love games, paparazzis and poker face while having sex. 

lmao i was 11 in 2009 and became a fan at 11, near the release of BR

 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Should we start ranking Gaga's cars?

Black Lamborghini #1

 

2ecc4e039479dab4bc95a33d9ae6f35b.jpg

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Should we start ranking Gaga's cars?

 

 

Just now, TMRA said:

Hmmm lets rank Gagas album fonts again

Let's rank sunglasses. 

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This is my crazy theory but she finished the album the day she posted the Tik Tok + Q&A / black and white pics. The photos look semi editorial compared to the rest, she's all dressed up and we know that the video with the Metallica t-shirt she posted happened two weeks ago. 

It's not that crazy, it makes sense. 

 

+ The monsters are studying plants to find out when LG7 is coming out. But this confirms the fact that the last photos she posted are from last summer.

 

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Black Lamborgini #1

 

2ecc4e039479dab4bc95a33d9ae6f35b.jpg

Lincoln Continental #1

PhotoGrid_1579999131431-547x420.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.