Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

 

Let's rank sunglasses. 

Let's go back to ranking reaction videos of her. Or favorite Behind the Scenes/Making of 

 :ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

User @/s1974181 on here seems to have access to music before it gets released (they've already heard Selena's song, for instance). Who, amongst the almost-30 group, wants to @ them and politely ask for tea? :duck:

Edited by Sombre

Just now, Leptine said:

Black Lamborgini #1

 

2ecc4e039479dab4bc95a33d9ae6f35b.jpg

Not when she has amazing vintage cars

 

123689930_1004419310058020_7753971059261

 

523795-chevrolet-camino-lady-gaga.jpg?tf

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's not that crazy, it makes sense. 

 

+ The monsters are studying plants to find out when LG7 is coming out. But this confirms the fact that the last photos she posted are from last summer.

 

:bibliahh: I love this fanbase

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's not that crazy, it makes sense. 

 

+ The monsters are studying plants to find out when LG7 is coming out. But this confirms the fact that the last photos she posted are from last summer.

 

NOT LIDDOS MAKING ALBUM THEORIES BASED ON TREES :ahh: I LOVE THIS BASE SO MUCH 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

NOT LIDDOS MAKING ALBUM THEORIES BASED ON TREES :ahh: I LOVE THIS BASE SO MUCH 

Edit: okay, got it now!. But we don't need to investigate the light to know it was taken in July, she literally posted it then

Edit 2: finally got it! They mean the recent pics. 

 

 

Edited by Miracle

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's not that crazy, it makes sense. 

 

+ The monsters are studying plants to find out when LG7 is coming out. But this confirms the fact that the last photos she posted are from last summer.

 

We are so mentally ill I love it. Studying TREES to figure out LG7 timeline

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Let's go back to ranking reaction videos of her. Or favorite Behind the Scenes/Making of 

 :ryan3:

Can't wait for the "Nomination tv segment announcement on the award shows" ranking

 

#1 2010 VMAS with Bad Romance 

 

stephm.png

 

2 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

MAGA truck #2

 

Lady Gaga's 'redneck' election video backfires: 'Cringe AF'

Please be aware of mental health issues and include trigger warnings for such images. :hug:

Edited by Sombre

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

They are crazy, it's so obviously the Shangri La black chapel--HOW would a A TREE look like TILES?

 

I love liddos. Ugh, imagine if Alex was here :jonny:

13 hours ago, AllyGayTor said:

Well that OGH circle jerk thread was sumn else :dies:

 

13 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

new copypasta?

 

y6VsDNn.png

 

im dying to know what the thread was about 

I remember Has it Leaked mentioned last year she had studio sessions scheduled Q4 2023 so im sure she got a lot of the bulk of recording done then and now she’s doing more pop in mixing and finishing sessions. 

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

User @/s1974181 on here seems to have access to music before it gets released (they've already heard Selena's song, for instance). Who, amongst the almost-30 group, wants to @ them and politely ask for tea? :duck:

Fine I'll do it. Hiiii bestie @s1974181 how have you been? Winter treating you well? :heart: Is there anything you know about Gaga/her next album? 

 

17 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not some of y’all under 20 you became fan with which album!

The Fame (PF era specifically) at 8 years old. Turning 24 this year

 

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not some of y’all under 20 you became fan with which album!

I started stanning in 2018 when I was like 13, I'm 19 now. I remember rewatching her Superbowl for whatever reason and then went to watch her FF2 documentary, I have been here ever since. I started lurking GagaDaily as soon as those candid photos from her going to Electric Studios early 2018 in NYC. spacer.png

 

Then soon after we got ASIB :jonnycat:What a time to be alive 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

19 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not some of y’all under 20 you became fan with which album!

Became a stan probably during PIss and Joanne release. I was 16 back then

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I started stanning in 2018, I'm 19. I remember rewatching her Superbowl for whatever reason and then went to watch her FF2 documentary, I have been here ever since. I started lurking GagaDaily as soon as those candid photos from her going to Electric Studios early 2018 in NYC. spacer.png

 

Then soon after we got ASIB :jonnycat:What a time to be alive 

One of my favorite looks. She wore and oversized animal print coat around the same time and :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Became a stan probably during PIss and Joanne release. I was 16 back then

 

spacer.png

Imagine becoming a stan during Joanne when half of this base was about to unstan

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

One of my favorite looks. She wore and oversized animal print coat around the same time and :jonny6:

spacer.png

 

This was such a serve :jonnycat:

Just now, TMRA said:

Imagine becoming a stan during Joanne when half of this base was about to unstan

The 1-2-3 punch of PI, AYO, & MR almost took me out for good. At least I’ve come around to see the light with PI, the others are just there for me now. Joanne has much stronger songs like DH, DIC, SP, JAD, and JW. 
 

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Not "we're all almost 30". Some of us turned 23 years old and have been 23 for the past few years. Good lucks to y'all tho. :heart:

True the Covid years don't count. :heart:

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Imagine becoming a stan during Joanne when half of this base was about to unstan

Million Reasons is literally one of my fave songs, it helped me through some tough times back then

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.