Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Imagine becoming a stan during Joanne when half of this base was about to unstan

I've read on Twitter fans becoming liddos because of Joanne. :jonny6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

spacer.png

 

This was such a serve :jonnycat:

:jonny6: Mother

Like I don’t think you understand how bad I spiraled the night PI was released. I was slandering her up & down, left & right  

 

spacer.png

I became a stan pre-Joanne as well. I'm currently 25, so I was 17 back then. But I had a lingering (repressed) obsession with her since Bad Romance, just didn't participate in online communities then. 

Just now, frankvert said:

Like I don’t think you understand how bad I spiraled the night PI was released. I was slandering her up & down, left & right  

 

spacer.png

PI was my first single release as a stan and let me tell you... it was hard. Thankfully I enjoyed both Million Reasons and A-Yo a lot more (especially the former). 

EMQZw73.gif

I became a stan during Joanne and oh boy it was fun af

She was performing Million Grammys everyday, everywhere and then Superbowl happened and then the tour WHEW 

What an era 

I started stanning with TFM, think I fell off around the end of BTW/start of ARTPOP because I was closeted and she got too gay then got back into her between ASIB and Chromatica

 

spacer.png

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I became a stan pre-Joanne as well. I'm currently 25, so I was 17 back then. But I had a lingering (repressed) obsession with her since Bad Romance, just didn't participate in online communities then. 

Kinda same I wanted to go to the artrave back then but she already been to my country and I remember being very dissapointed. Started caring again about her when Joanne era started and I didnt want to miss another tour so I signed up on G*D only for her to cancel my date later because of fibro

 

spacer.png

 

I've been around since 2008. Became a stan in 2009 after the VMAs. and yes i'm over 30 :rip: 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I've read on Twitter fans becoming liddos because of Joanne. :jonny6:

Even tho I started stanning in 2018, I will say a HUGE reason I did start stanning (probably the main reason) was because of Five Foot Two. I loved how she documented the entire album process, before during and after. So I like to say I started stanning because of Joanne. Her impact!

I remember the release of PI, the base going 183737 posts per second, ATRL going down every 2 minutes, "lyrics that cut glass" :ahh: When she teased the video and the teaser wasn't on the actual video :ahh:ppeople going nuts cuz they thought the song was short. 

Edited by PlERRE

I became a stan after watching her perform Poker Face in American Idol. I was like 16yo by then. 

I’ve been a big fan since ever since I discovered Just Dance on YouTube . But started really stanning and being active online by the VMAs, a full night of her dominating and then announcing BTW… oh what a moment. 


 

spacer.png

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Even tho I started stanning in 2018, I will say a HUGE reason I did start stanning (probably the main reason) was because of Five Foot Two. I loved how she documented the entire album process, before during and after. So I like to say I started stanning because of Joanne. Her impact!

Sometimes we forget how big Five Foot Two was and how it was the final step of Gaga's rebranding. 

 

I've heard a couple aunts or stuff say how good the documentary was and how they didn't really know Gaga before

 

Other fake insiders are tweeting about her announcing today :deadbanana2:

 

Oh boy, here come the meltdowns.

:deadbanana2:

Just now, Velvet said:

 

I’ve been a big fan since ever since I discovered Just Dance on YouTube . But started really stanning and being active online by the VMAs, a full night of her dominating and then announcing BTW… oh what a moment. 

 

spacer.png

Same, although it was the Alejandro video that turned me into a 100% full on liddo, but I started being an OGF (obsessed Gaga fan) after the VMAs

 

 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Other fake insiders are tweeting about her announcing today :deadbanana2:

 

Oh boy, here come the meltdowns.

:deadbanana2:

Time for the countdowns. 

Time for the meltdowns.

Being a stan with Joanne... wow imagine being such at a low level, you can only be impressed by what she has been doing since! I wish I was you! lol

4 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

spacer.png

 

This was such a serve :jonnycat:

spacer.png

 

This look will always hold a special place bc I met her this day :msmarvel: 

 

Her 2018 Electric Lady session looks are for the books tbh I don’t know if she’s ever looked better:

 

 https://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2018/05/lady-gagas-new-york-runway

 

If you could make it past the ARTPOP artsy EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH era, you made it. :ahh: 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

If you could make it past the ARTPOP artsy EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH era, you made it. :ahh: 

The transition between ARTPOP and C2C when was uncool to stan her and media hated her was the crucial moment for a lot of liddos. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.