Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Yeah. Joanne ended at Come To Coma.

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is it bad if I say I thought the Joanne tour felt better executed than the Chromatica Ball?

 

The Chromatica visuals are better tho. 

Come to mamaaaa tell her you’re turtoredddd isn’t actually the lyric but it is the lyric

I feel like labels don’t want to invest any $ into artists anymore. :noparty:

Just now, Bones said:

Come to mamaaaa tell her you’re turtoredddd isn’t actually the lyric but it is the lyric

For a very long time I thought the lyric was 

 

Quote

Don't be insecure if your heart is pureo, you're still good to me if you're a fat kid, baby

 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

For a very long time I thought the lyric was 

 

 

A certain reliable insider would've unstanned if that was the case, I fear 

5 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Is it bad if I say I thought the Joanne tour felt better executed than the Chromatica Ball?

 

The Chromatica visuals are better tho. 

The Joanne Ball is one of her best tours, you can shout it out loud 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

For a very long time I thought the lyric was 

 

 

I know it is not an official lyrics, but I am always associated with using this as a lyrics

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure, you're still ***ot baby! 

EMQZw73.gif

 

edit: not that word being censored, chile

Edited by Phoenixstar

I remember hearing LoveGame on the radio when I was in 5th grade in 2008/2009 and I didn't know it at the time, but something was awoken in me :thing:

Born This Way era was my first time actively listening/stanning and I've never looked back (except for most days during the countdowns :eli:)

I’ll never forgive Troy Carter for building Gaga up as a ‘one time thing’ then abandoning her on her third album. He set her up to fail with ARTPOP by conspiring with Capitol to pit her against Katy then preventing her streaming growth for a while. He was a dangerous man for her to be under 

43 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I was also known for being a Liddo in school but I was smart & popular. Turned the stereotype on its head 

 

:clack:

lmao me too. I was a pretty popular girl at school and one my fondest memories is that some random boy from school I didnt even know bought Born This Way CD when he was in Germany just to gift it to me at school. I wanted to go out on a date with him but it turned out he was gay:chick2:

15 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Is it bad if I say I thought the Joanne tour felt better executed than the Chromatica Ball?

 

The Chromatica visuals are better tho. 

Not at all the Joanne World Tour felt like the better show. The setlist is superior, some of the outfits are great, the stage is much better and it just overall felt like a more intimate show. I had fun at the Chromatica Ball but it is probably one of my least favorite shows I attended of hers. I had great seats but the show itself could've been much better and it ended way too soon. I also wasn't too keen on some of the wardrobe choices but the interludes were fantastic. Nick Knight never disappoints. 

 

3 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I’ll never forgive Troy Carter for building Gaga up as a ‘one time thing’ then abandoning her on her third album. He set her up to fail with ARTPOP by conspiring with Capitol to pit her against Katy then preventing her streaming growth for a while. He was a dangerous man for her to be under 

I think if ARTPOP released in early 2013 she would’ve been so much more successful. She got overshadowed by Miley and Katy in Q4.

Edited by GraceRandolph

Can someone sum up artpop’s numbers in the streaming era btw?

Bobby is setting the billboard and asking gas off Taylor's jet to write the song title and release date in the sky. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.