Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

fell in love with her after watching Bad Romance, then Telephone sealed the deal. I remember spending hours on GGD discussing every Gaga related news. fun times :gaygacat9:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

32 minutes ago, Sombre said:

74 members and we're 2 hours and 20 minutes from the usual time she announces at. :deadbanana: Today's about to be brutal.

dYy5ONu.gif

No countdown, no ranking, just a message for Joanne's haters: I thing by saying that it's a bad album, you've convinced yourself that it's a bad album. Look, for example, i sometimes pass in front of a mirror and I say to myself "who is this handsome guy?!!", because I tell myself so much that I was ugly that i convinced myself that I was ugly, but i'm cute in the end :flower:

 

So listen again Joanne with your heart in a peaceful moment of your life and you will love it :heart:

 

giphy.gif

Joanne gave us J*hn W*yne and Just Another Day, stop the slander, she's that *****

Joanne only has one bad song and its the closer on both versions

 

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

 
Another imaginary crumb :mmm:

the mass unstanning this would cause

 

dYy5ONu.gif

Oh well since we’re still telling stories and nothing is happening I might as well too 

 

I became a stan in 2009 (12yo), I didn’t have internet at home so I was surviving on songs my friends would send me on my phone. When I was absolutely desperate for new songs I used my mobile internet to download them and basically put my father in LOTS of debts because of that (priorities) 

 

then my sister and my brother in law made fun of me for listening to her so I completely switched genres, stopped listening to pop completely and became a rock fan until 2016, came back just after Super Bowl when I was returning to pop music lol 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Hey guys, I'm leaving this link here 'cause I think we'll need it soon. 

 

https://bornthisway.foundation/get-help-now/

Nurtec too

Have any computer geek liddos scanned her website for code changes after its outage? 

 

:lakitu:

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Nurtec too

#Ad #NurtrecInChromatica 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Have any computer geek liddos scanned her website for code changes after its outage? 

 

:lakitu:

Haus Labs’ font was added :matty:

Just now, Almodusa said:

Haus Labs’ font was added :matty:

Great, I need more concealer to cover the bags under my eyes from this woman

 

:suburban:

I have not listened to Joanne in years and have no desire to ever do so again, but I love that she has an album for everyone, let’s just celebrate that 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

wow a new theory popped out, everyday something new. We will never be bored :suburban:

 

 

 

Just now, Bhabylon said:

I have not listened to Joanne in years and have no desire to ever do so again, but I love that she has an album for everyone, let’s just celebrate that 

 

giphy.gif

The fact this is the face she was making while watching a career montage 

 

“Oh I hate half of this **** now”

 

:suburban:

If many of y'all started stanning in 2008-2009 (like myself) that means you've also likely been through BTW album cover thread and ARTPOP HDD thread.

 

giphy.gif

Just now, Aden said:

If many of y'all started stanning in 2008-2009 (like myself) that means you've also likely been through BTW album cover thread and ARTPOP HDD thread.

 

giphy.gif

You’re forgetting TEOG music video, You & I VMAs meltdowns, everyone being pissed that she swapped a big production BRITs performance for the DITD tribute to McQueen, Judas underperforming fighting, etc etc 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

You’re forgetting TEOG music video, You & I VMAs meltdowns, everyone being pissed that she swapped a big production BRITs performance for the DITD tribute to McQueen, Judas underperforming fighting, etc etc 

 

:suburban:

We've been through a lot together. :clownny:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

You’re forgetting TEOG music video, You & I VMAs meltdowns, everyone being pissed that she swapped a big production BRITs performance for the DITD tribute to McQueen, Judas underperforming fighting, etc etc 

 

:suburban:

Nnnn....you forget the 2013 Skype call meltdwon.... literally a nightmare.

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

We've been through a lot together. :clownny:

I can’t imagine why she’s insulated herself from us now

 

Weve only been hating on things for 14 out of 16 years 

 

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

wow a new theory popped out, everyday something new. We will never be bored :suburban:

 

 

 

Cerberus Heart is coming! :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.