Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

Only watched it once. I’ve watched ASIB several times tho
 

:ryan3:

Yup, I’ve seen it six times. Three times more than ASIB. And I do not regret it.

 

:ryan3:
 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

Only watched it once. I’ve watched ASIB several times tho
 

:ryan3:

Three times at the theater and two more at home :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I've never seen any of Gaga's movies. 

 

:ryan3:

 

And I'm not planning to either.

 

:ryan3:

Liddo card revoked.

Just now, fra said:

Liddo card revoked.

The way things are going right now I might have to revoke the card myself. 

 

:ryan3:

I did my stan obligation and watched HOG / ASIB in the cinema but I am having a hard time gathering the willpower to see a Joker movie. Just really not my type of entertainment. 

36 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

Only watched it once. I’ve watched ASIB several times tho
 

:ryan3:

I've watched it twice, one time in French at the cinema and another time at home in English

and never really planning on watching it again

ASIB tho... a classic

39 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

Only watched it once. I’ve watched ASIB several times tho
 

:ryan3:

its 3 hours long,no thanks :rip:

 

plastic doll is trash.

Edited by Infinite

1 minute ago, Eunwol said:

Do straight guys or masc guys listen to Lady Gaga?

I have a very close straight friend and he enjoys some Gaga bops - JD, PF, 911 and he also likes Shallow. 

1 minute ago, Eunwol said:

Why have I been bopping to SL all day... :ace:

it’s such a carefree bop 

:jamming:

Same I wached HOG twice, one at cinema and one with the Bluray, couldn't even finish the second watch i was so bored

For me ASIB is the kind of movie that you watch multiple times, and HOG is the kind of movie you only watch once...

20 minutes ago, Eunwol said:

Do straight guys or masc guys listen to Lady Gaga?

yes she did joanne and ASIB for the Str8

As an italian I enjoyed watching HoG, recognising the places and scenes I attended while they were filming, It's a special movie I have memories related to even tho I get ASIB may be more entertainig :spin:

When I watched HoG at home I just fast forwarded through scenes without Nose and it was much more enjoyable. 

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Be honest… have any of you watched House of Gucci more than twice?
 

:ryan3:

I fell asleep and woke up during the court scene. Not even once I guess.

 

stephm.png

 

 

40 minutes ago, Eunwol said:

Do straight guys or masc guys listen to Lady Gaga?

Yes, I do

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

A Star is Born

- Watched it in theaters twice

- Bought the steel book

- Bought the box set CD

 

Haus of Gucci

- Watched it only once in the theater (and was grateful to have snuck in a little alcohol)

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

My ASIB collection:

  • DVD (standard)
  • DVD (Croatian version)
  • Blu-ray (standard)
  • Blu-ray (alternate cover)
  • Blu-ray (Encore)
  • CD (standard)
  • CD (Special Deluxe Edition)
  • Vinyl (standard)
  • Vinyl* (Film & Soundtrack Edition)
  • Three posters

Still need to get the steelbook, but that **** is pricey

 

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_540.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.