Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Only thing I can think of is working on Joker 2’s score as the “secret project” (the secret being she’s helping Hildur). Maybe another film’s score? Hmm…

Like I said the other day, we truly don't deserve her, that was really nice of her.

 

I'm really glad that she confirmed the Chromatica movie, it would have been really a shame not releasing her best tour.

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Only thing I can think of is working on Joker 2’s score as the “secret project” (the secret being she’s helping Hildur). Maybe another film’s score? Hmm…

I’m thinking it’s just the song for that High in the Clouds movie.

I'm glad she spoke up and was finally frank about her new approach to social media even if we all knew

 

Guess we can finally start the clowning with the new secret project she just teased.

 

Given the way she worded it I doubt it's an album but I'm so glad it's music

 

:jonny5:

Shame on all of you for being so vile to somebody you're "fans" of and forcing her hand like this. She said plainly that she was enjoying her privacy and that it was healing to her and you losers still won't get it and will do this again. Go find somebody you actually enjoy if you want to be a fan of somebody. :deadbanana4:

 

I'd hate social media just as much as she does now if even 1/10 of this base's comments were directed towards me.

Edited by Century

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Special project doesnt really sound like a studio album tho??

KbEQVVIE.gif

 

Definitely not, but not even Joker soundtrack since she mentioned the movie more times, we'll see, don't know what to think but good, I'm excited!

I'm not ready for the clowning over this secret project. We already have the LG7 delusions this summer. I'm betting on another soundtrack or maybe she's working on some Broadway project?

 

Gemma_Crying.gif?width=162&height=162

Not her posting that after y´all posted that pic exposing all the Ads on her ig. She (or the intern that wrote that message) def has an ATRL account lol

 

OT: I cried when I read that post

God some of you are so stupid and the point of the post still went over your small heads :rip: 

If it’s released by mid September it’ll be eligible for the Music Film Grammy :duca: her nomination streak can still continue 

I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH YALL WE GON BE EATING GOOD ALWAYS

when the special project turns out to be SC (Korean Version) & mv

 

spacer.png

It's so nice seeing such an honest commentary from her and it's SO touching to hear her say she loves us since she barely says it anymore. 🥹

 

I'm kinda gagged the Chromatica Ball film is still happening, what a nice surprise! :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.