Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Free tickets to join the upcoming Pfizer clinical trials when you order LG7 vinyls.

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Unrelated but they brought down the general field slots back down to 8 for next year dd

 

OT: gar

Girls the Maus Labs posts are NEVER going to stop it's time to accept it and stop getting mad over that every time she posts one

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e8104fc3425ac7d8f66395.gif

49 minutes ago, Bojana said:

this reel doing numbers, 1.9 million views

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsT8xugI2w5/

 

It always sends me when I hear her old interview voice.

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

maybe she can hop on for a remix like BIA did

 

Godga posting this song and now stanning Doja's new one makes me think urbanGa is finally coming :WAP:

@Devin we won i fear

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e8104fc3425ac7d8f66395.gif

Lay back, and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions

 

KLHnQZj.gif KLHnQZj.gif KLHnQZj.gif

 

This ******* career highlight!

18 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

She really wants that Doja collab huh 

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e8104fc3425ac7d8f66395.gif

Too bad Doja fell off

KbEQVVIE.gif

27 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Too bad Doja fell off

KbEQVVIE.gif

Not when Attention is in her Top 3 best songs.

 

The only thing stopping me from wanting a Doja collab is the Luke link (even though he does not have credit on everything) 

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

20 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Why does it seem like GGD wiped most of the Nurtec ad threads :celestial5:

Kirill doing damage control

5 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

let me be a clown for a minute @Marry Illusion Glory

LEAD SINGLE THIS FALL!!!!!

WOW

AMAZING GAGA IS BACK

WE LOVE HER AGAIN

 

minute has passed

Just now, Archetype said:

Is this a real gif from Pfizer...

yes sksksksksksksk

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Why does it seem like GGD wiped most of the Nurtec ad threads :celestial5:

Because they did. That website became autocracy which is awful because I’ve been on it since 2011. Nowaday everyone and I mean EVERYONE who says something negative about Gaga (no matter how objective it is) gets banned. Also not to mention the mods that are personally going against people they dislike. It’s absolutely awful. 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Where is the person that runs GGD from? Are they from the US?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

havent been on gagadaily for over 6 years since they banned me lol. i do keep in touch with a few members that were regulars at the chat room from 2011 to 2014.

 

i cant find the tiktok video from earlier but gaga liked a tiktok featuring this wendy williams meme :rofl:

 

 

“When I was young, I always had migraines. That's when I discovered the power of Nurtec. I remember watching my mother take her migraine medication every morning, basking in the glow of her power to put on her bravest face as the hard-working woman she was. I then began to experiment with Nurtec as a way to make my dreams of being as strong as mother become true. I found the superhero within me by looking in the mirror and seeing who I wanted to be. Sometimes the cure for migraines doesn’t come natural from within. But I’m so grateful that Nurtec inspired a bravery in me I didn’t know I had. I’ve come to accept that I discovered my passion for pharmaceuticals through the power of Nurtec. They said I was just weird, but really I was just on medication."

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.