Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Is it true the album is rumoured to be called Pit? My friend just texted me this is being spectated :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I usually don't move for "insiders" but this one seems legit about most of his predictions

he lately teased her new album will be all visuals and possibly new Chroma Ball dates (LATAM possibly?)

I don't really believe it tbh, but since I've been wanting a disco record from the Queen of Pop for a decade, I'm going to be delusional and believe this! :gaycat6:

Just now, Summer Boy said:

I don't really believe it tbh, but since I've been wanting a disco record from the Queen of Pop for a decade, I'm going to be delusional and believe this! :gaycat6:

oi-take-my-hand.gif

let's be besties

Y’all not bored of disco yet? Everything from the disco revival in recent years hasn’t sounded fresh or updated, just blatant rehashes of the disco from the 80s. Only Renaissance did something different and used samples in interesting ways. Honestly not really here for Gar doing disco. 

7 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Y’all not bored of disco yet? Everything from the disco revival in recent years hasn’t sounded fresh or updated, just blatant rehashes of the disco from the 80s. Only Renaissance did something different and used samples in interesting ways. Honestly not really here for Gar doing disco. 

If it has rock elements included in it I‘m all here for it. I get what you mean but knowing its Gaga she will for sure switch things up

5 hours ago, Sannie said:

Can someone tell me how to upload a HQ avatar? :jonny: I put in the URL in the Edit Profile section, but this LQ shows up instead.

HQ avis are disabled. Convert your original JPG image (not the upload) to GIF format using this tool https://ezgif.com/maker it should then show up as HQ.

 

31 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I'll let you with this playlist @Marry Illusion Glory if her Eurodisco/Rock album is truly coming

Nobody is moving with these twt insiders, we need better sources at least :sleep:

 

But,

 

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

HQ avis are disabled. Convert your original JPG image (not the upload) to GIF format using this tool https://ezgif.com/maker it should then show up as HQ.

 

Nobody is moving with these twt insiders, we need better sources at least :sleep:

 

But,

 

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

 

 

tumblr_nw8u987lxA1rv6sroo2_540.gif

 

46 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

https://twitter.com/abtlabinsider/status/1665769192379805698?s=46&t=Z4u8tVOkP0ZMOf8HVI9tQw

 

Call me delulu but I am taking this as an unequivocal fact bc this is exactly what we’ve been waiting for 

 

spacer.png

 

I feel like this rumor has been around since ever and she will end up doing a total opposite genre :toofunny3:

Do we know which Gaga songs got the biggest boosts over the first weekend of pride month? I’d guess BTW but I’m curious to see.

 

is there a Twitter account with this info?

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Do we know which Gaga songs got the biggest boosts over the first weekend of pride month? I’d guess BTW but I’m curious to see.

 

is there a Twitter account with this info?

Btw and ROM 

Isn’t that ‘insider’ the same one that claimed Renaissance was gonna be a country album? 💀 Clearly he’s lying and there’s no LG7.

14 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Whattt :psyduck:

 

Good sis must have been under cover or watching from a distance if true, because she would’ve been spotted easily 

 

I saw Bobby get into the festival around Lux’s set too 

39 minutes ago, Aren said:

Isn’t that ‘insider’ the same one that claimed Renaissance was gonna be a country album? 💀 Clearly he’s lying and there’s no LG7.

no? but every insider did say Renaissance had 3 acts, the first one we got, then a country album and a final project that was probably a joint album with Jay Z

When LG7 lead single becomes the first exclusive music video you can interact with on Apple's new $3,500 AR glasses and debuts at #98 on the Hot 100 with 36 views.

 

giphy.gif 

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Richy and some of Gaga’s dancers are working with Idina Menzel right now and :rip:  the choreography is so chaotic. 

Her team not having a single other A-list collaborator is such a kii. Read the room, Gag.

2 hours ago, Peroxide said:

Is it true the album is rumoured to be called Pit? My friend just texted me this is being spectated :rip:

I wanna sniff your pit pit

giphy.gif

On 5/31/2023 at 3:06 PM, Dumbledore said:

LG7 a rock/opera/punk/funk/disco album, with a strong social commentary like The Wall, featuring Nina Hagen 

flirtification.gif 

 

The prophecy is slowly coming true 

flirtification.gif

15 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

The prophecy is slowly coming true 

flirtification.gif

Keep the disco, rock and funk, remove the rest

 

flirtification.gif

Very early rumour about her being one of the 3 people in talks to cover Vanity Fair in September. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.