Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Imagine if Gaga had done a concert with the eras tour concept :WAP:

she is the kind of artist perfect for a concept like that since her eras are so different and unique from each other 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 hours ago, Artur said:

 

When perfect Godillusion becomes Gaga's next viral song

Yes. Perfect Delulu supremacy. :bunny:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

thinking about 2012 BrunetteGa

 

lady-gaga-visits-julian-assange-ecuador-

lady-gaga-flaunts-her-new-hair-louis-vui

normal_048.jpg

5d034ea72100003711f276da.jpeg?ops=scalef

f01acc685b08c5a82869d91354691039.jpg

bonhead_28729.jpg

950816-lady-gaga-vetue-d-un-short-en-jea

lady-gaga-hairstyles-brunette.jpg

Queen. Makes me sad she was overworked broken and unhappy 

is it really ARUTW 1bn day? Well hello let's celebrate that!

 

It's literally my favorite song of all time, so I'm so glad it fought its way into Gaga's pantheon of classics

 

 

stream for good luck and clear skin!

Richy and some of Gaga’s dancers are working with Idina Menzel right now and :rip:  the choreography is so chaotic. 

a reminder Ajay loved Free Woman on her initial listen of Chromatica

AJay favorite songs on Chromatica before she got harrassed by us, she did love the lyrics on every songs tbh and usually her vocal delivery:

Free Woman

Sour Candy

Enigma

Replay

Babylon

 

Liked but nothing particular:

Stupid Love

Rain On Me

 

Needed more time:

Alice

Fun Tonight

Sine From Above

 

Not her favorite:

Plastic Doll

1000 Doves

 

Hated:

911

9 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

a reminder Ajay loved Free Woman on her initial listen of Chromatica

Don't validate your opinion through a third party sweetie. If you like it, you like it. Do not feel discouraged 

1 minute ago, Negev said:

Don't validate your opinion through a third party sweetie. If you like it, you like it. Do not feel discouraged 

I mean I loved pretty much every songs from Chroma on first listen tbh

and still do

felt the need to ask before making a thread, but is ASIB the first original soundtrack to produce multiple 1B+ streamed songs on Spotify? 

 

 

6 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

felt the need to ask before making a thread, but is ASIB the first original soundtrack to produce multiple 1B+ streamed songs on Spotify? 

 

 

 

I think so, I checked Frozen and 'Let it Go' has not even 700M streams, then Hugh Jackman, Whitney and Céline.

 

Only Eminem has a soundtrack song +1 Billion streams that I know, but then again I might forgot other cases.

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

I think so, I checked Frozen and 'Let it Go' has not even 700M streams, then Hugh Jackman, Whitney and Céline.

 

Only Eminem has a soundtrack song +1 Billion streams that I know, but then again I might forgot other cases.

thanks for checking lol, i just wanna be sure. but then i remembered that there technically are soundtracks that feature previously recorded hit songs that just happen to be in the movie, and there could be another soundtrack that falls into that category with more than one billion streamed track. when i look up the definition for “original soundtrack” on Google, it says it just says it has to be a collection of songs featured in the movie, rather than original songs created for the movie like ASIB. so now idk :dies:

there was a country late last year that was standing ARUTW on youtube, was it Indonesia or the Philippines? i remember ARUTW was #1 on youtube music chart there or something... @chosensparkles

46 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Richy and some of Gaga’s dancers are working with Idina Menzel right now and :rip:  the choreography is so chaotic. 

Richy needs to be jailed or at least banned from choreographing anything :toofunny2:
 

30 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

felt the need to ask before making a thread, but is ASIB the first original soundtrack to produce multiple 1B+ streamed songs on Spotify? 

 

 

possibly one of the 50 Shades soundtracks? I remember Love Me Like You Do and Earned It being huge but idk how many streams

21 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Richy needs to be jailed or at least banned from choreographing anything :toofunny2:
 

It's really bad. He's using the same old moves he used with Gaga too but trying to switch it up but as liddos, we just know. Nothing new :rip: 

we need Laurieann 'put your monsters up' Gibson back. so long as as stops claiming to have invented artists (she said she made Gaga and Nicki :rip:)

Edited by Pikachoo

https://twitter.com/abtlabinsider/status/1665769192379805698?s=46&t=Z4u8tVOkP0ZMOf8HVI9tQw

 

Call me delulu but I am taking this as an unequivocal fact bc this is exactly what we’ve been waiting for 

 

spacer.png

Just now, luckythisway said:

https://twitter.com/abtlabinsider/status/1665769192379805698?s=46&t=Z4u8tVOkP0ZMOf8HVI9tQw

 

Call me delulu but I am taking this as an unequivocal fact bc this is exactly what we’ve been waiting for 

 

spacer.png

does Lady Gaga know about this?

no picture in the studio since 2019, she hasn't worked on music since

Gaga's dancing queen is coming

You're My Heart, You're My Soul is coming too

Edited by chosensparkles

not someone saying her Dom Perignon concert will be livestreamed (if it actually happens) and will close the Chromatica era for good

I'll let you with this playlist @Marry Illusion Glory if her Eurodisco/Rock album is truly coming

Disco + European sound + rock ? sounds like a 94/100 on MC to me! :WAP: please, I need a Disco album from the Queen of pop !! 

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Disco + European sound + rock ? sounds like a 94/100 on MC to me! :WAP: please, I need a Disco album from the Queen of pop !! 

I usually don't move for "insiders" but this one seems legit about most of his predictions

he lately teased her new album will be all visuals and possibly new Chroma Ball dates (LATAM possibly?)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.