Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I mean, she went to school for acting first. She just fell into singing. 

the Nicki Minaj of pop

 

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

 

 

5 years since this cultural reset dropped :jonny:

 

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1004397799121698816?s=19

 

 

 

I'll never forget the chills I had all over once she finished belting that note. Just to hear her voice like that; so powerful, raw and limitless in a way, followed by "LADY GAGA" flashing in that beautiful gold lettering right in the middle. And then the ultimate realization: she was a lead actress in a major feature film now. Holy ****!

 

An incredibly well-made trailer.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0DIMUZmy6Ec1R6D7Sqv

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

5 years since this cultural reset dropped :jonny:

 

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1004397799121698816?s=19

 

 

 

I'll never forget the chills I had all over once she finished belting that note. Just to hear her voice like that; so powerful, raw and limitless in a way, followed by "LADY GAGA" flashing in that beautiful gold lettering right in the middle. And then the ultimate realization: she was a lead actress in a major feature film now. Holy ****!

 

An incredibly well-made trailer.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0DIMUZmy6Ec1R6D7Sqv

so many memories

:jonny6:

Nose offense to our beloved legend but what is going awn with that face? Was she filming with an ultra-wide lens or something? I'm so confused 

Edited by Archetype

7 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Jeff Bhasker, Greg Kurstin, Mark Ronson, Tame Impala, Andrew Wyatt, Rick Rubin, Kid Harpoon, and Tyler Johnson are the LG7 dream team I fear. Gar work with professionals challenge 

 

spacer.png

Too many cooks. I want her to explore new things with a new line of collaborators, hopefully with the producers behind Magdalene by FKA Twigs. 

 

rusb%C3%A9-michael-jackson.gif

I have been listening to Hold My Hand nonstop these past few days. I love it now more than ever. whats happened to me?

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I have been listening to Hold My Hand nonstop these past few days. I love it now more than ever. whats happened to me?

cause it's no longer a single and you don't have the pressure of it not being a smash

Remember that ATRL user that wanted Official Make Up Charts?  :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

5 years since this cultural reset dropped :jonny:

 

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1004397799121698816?s=19

 

 

 

I'll never forget the chills I had all over once she finished belting that note. Just to hear her voice like that; so powerful, raw and limitless in a way, followed by "LADY GAGA" flashing in that beautiful gold lettering right in the middle. And then the ultimate realization: she was a lead actress in a major feature film now. Holy ****!

 

An incredibly well-made trailer.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0DIMUZmy6Ec1R6D7Sqv

This was a seismic cultural reset. Like you, I knew the slayage was imminent but seeing it play out in front of our eyes was so satisfying :msmarvel:

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

5 years since this cultural reset dropped :jonny:

 

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1004397799121698816?s=19

 

 

 

I'll never forget the chills I had all over once she finished belting that note. Just to hear her voice like that; so powerful, raw and limitless in a way, followed by "LADY GAGA" flashing in that beautiful gold lettering right in the middle. And then the ultimate realization: she was a lead actress in a major feature film now. Holy ****!

 

An incredibly well-made trailer.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0DIMUZmy6Ec1R6D7Sqv

can't believe it's been 5 whole years :rip:

yeah, we're all gonna be dead soon

 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

?attachment_id=128216

 

this underrated lewk :jonnycat:

 

I miss her more angeled, droopy eye Italian look from TF-TFM ugh

 

lady-gaga-be-04.jpg

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.