Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

+ Steve Lacy and Rostam Batmanglij

spacer.png

Oh ABSOLUTELY on Rostam. Might as well throw Ariel Rechtshaid in there too for Gar’s Night Time, My Time type collapse 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

• Replies 145.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Don’t wanna be judgmental but her face really looks off in those Mouselabs commercial.:psyduck:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

23 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

HQ avis are disabled. Convert your original JPG image (not the upload) to GIF format using this tool https://ezgif.com/maker it should then show up as HQ.

OMG. Thank you. :hughard:

15 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Don’t wanna be judgmental but her face really looks off in those Mouselabs commercial.:psyduck:

It's the plump lips + weight loss that makes her look different. Often times when someone loses a lot of weight, their head looks weirdly big lol.

Edited by Sannie

28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

HL has a new video with Gaga talking about the products

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

And who says shes not feeding us with visuals

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

The way you just knew it was a Meth Labs ad the moment you see a new story on her IG profile..

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

No sleep... Haus Labs, Haus Labs, another Haus Labs, another Haus Labs, Haus Labs, next place, no sleep, no fear, nobody believed in me.

This cosmetic brand was not made in peace. This cosmetic brand was made with the eye of the tiger.

WarpedClearGalapagossealion-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Soup in Teapot said:

I think it's the extreme weight loss + some fillers 

3 hours ago, PlERRE said:

The Idol just proves how effortless she made look the transition from music to acting. 

The OGH try to drag her for "playing herself" in ASIB but it looks like some other pop boys/girls can't even do just that :coffee:

Sounds like a good topic for a thread hihi 

Edited by Bhabylon

No because Gaga truly is a masterclass in how to transition from pop star to actress :alexz:no one has done it like her 

I mean, she went to school for acting first. She just fell into singing. 

I can't believe I'm gonna see Taylor Swift live first than GarGar. :dies: 

Why do you hate latinos so much, @adygaga? Please explain. 

43 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I mean, she went to school for acting first. She just fell into singing. 

the Nicki Minaj of pop

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

5 years since this cultural reset dropped :jonny:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1004397799121698816?s=19

I'll never forget the chills I had all over once she finished belting that note. Just to hear her voice like that; so powerful, raw and limitless in a way, followed by "LADY GAGA" flashing in that beautiful gold lettering right in the middle. And then the ultimate realization: she was a lead actress in a major feature film now. Holy ****!

An incredibly well-made trailer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0DIMUZmy6Ec1R6D7Sqv

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

5 years since this cultural reset dropped :jonny:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1004397799121698816?s=19

I'll never forget the chills I had all over once she finished belting that note. Just to hear her voice like that; so powerful, raw and limitless in a way, followed by "LADY GAGA" flashing in that beautiful gold lettering right in the middle. And then the ultimate realization: she was a lead actress in a major feature film now. Holy ****!

An incredibly well-made trailer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0DIMUZmy6Ec1R6D7Sqv

so many memories

:jonny6:

Nose offense to our beloved legend but what is going awn with that face? Was she filming with an ultra-wide lens or something? I'm so confused 

Edited by Archetype

7 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Jeff Bhasker, Greg Kurstin, Mark Ronson, Tame Impala, Andrew Wyatt, Rick Rubin, Kid Harpoon, and Tyler Johnson are the LG7 dream team I fear. Gar work with professionals challenge 

spacer.png

Too many cooks. I want her to explore new things with a new line of collaborators, hopefully with the producers behind Magdalene by FKA Twigs. 

rusb%C3%A9-michael-jackson.gif

I have been listening to Hold My Hand nonstop these past few days. I love it now more than ever. whats happened to me?

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I have been listening to Hold My Hand nonstop these past few days. I love it now more than ever. whats happened to me?

cause it's no longer a single and you don't have the pressure of it not being a smash

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.