Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, luckythisway said:


Today’s collapse :falcon:

One of her most underrated bawps :falcon:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

the way I remember hating it at first but it's such another experience

I still love the studio version we got cause I find it very festive but this one, whew!


 

This part alone is better than the album version.

 

 

I want, want to be, be, be, free, free, free, free, forever, baby
 

spacer.png

Edited by Aren

I would like Gaga in the new White Lotus season or another limited HBO show but yeah, I doubt she has time anytime soon.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

One of her most underrated bawps :falcon:

And it still sounds so fresh… the spirit of Whitney possessed her I fear 

One of my favorite moments on Chromatica is during the second Enigma chorus when the instrumental goes away for a second and then swoops back in (1:51)

 

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

One of my favorite moments on Chromatica is during the second Enigma chorus when the instrumental goes away for a second and then swoops back in (1:51)

 

spacer.png

enigma has grown into one of my favorite Pandemica songs. It was Euphoric was TCB!

If Gaga does another limited series, she better be the star and undisputed main character. She’s too big of a star to be a member of an ensemble cast. 
I’m picturing something like what Kate Winslet did in Mare of Easttown. Something raw and powerful

Friendly reminder that Enigma IS one of her most underrated songs

 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Aren said:

yeah, I'm just trying to get something from the reliable insiders of ATRL :gaycat6:

Gaga could perhaps do a fun villain turn in a Marvel movie, but no need to tie herself to a franchise. See that thread about Elizabeth Olson. 
 

I’d think it would be hilarious if she was the opening kill in the next Scream movie. She could play a famous musician who wants to embark on an acting career by playing the new Finale Girl in the Stab movies. 

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

yeah, I'm just trying to get something from the reliable insiders of ATRL :gaycat6:

No one wants to tell this base anything cos they end up getting bullied for no reason. 

6 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

No one wants to tell this base anything cos they end up getting bullied for no reason. 

I know right :gaycat6:

Gaga should put the Sophie songs from 2019, and the RedOne songs from 2015 on an album and release it this year. 
 

spacer.png

The music drought wouldn’t be so bad if she did more than 1 acting role every 2- 3 years :jonny6:

i hope she at least films something else this year, if she really is doing nothing:deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i hope she at least films something else this year, if she really is doing nothing:deadbanana4:

She should do a voice acting cameo in Beyond The Spider-Verse. 
 

spacer.png

her doing "nothing" these days could literally mean 1000 things. She could be revamping the Vegas pop show, rehearsing new songs, getting new clothes, new set designs, or even in the studio, writing, she could be in the middle of filming and shooting album visuals, or magazine covers. Or reading new scripts for movies. :jonny5: I know she isn't just laying in her home doing nothing. Might just be Haus Labs, but she ain't lazy. 

Whew the way Applause still gets me every time I hear it on videos of the Eras tour. 
 

I like to think Gaga had some impact on Taylor’s improved touring and performance skills :coffee:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.