Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I keep forgetting she said she wanted to try opera for a possible new album. 

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I keep forgetting she said she wanted to try opera for a possible new album. 

Her rock opera magnus opus is coming :jonny5:

 

She's covering Gethsemane of Jesus Christ Superstar :WAP:

 

 

Edited by Dumbledore

If Gaga does opera you know a certain user on here is going to go on a diatribe about how it’s not true opera and only Ariana has done true operatic vocals. :skull:

Don't know if this means anything but fwiw, Bobby recently started following producer Andrew Watt on ig (and he followed back too) :celestial5:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

If Gaga does opera you know a certain user on here is going to go on a diatribe about how it’s not true opera and only Ariana has done true operatic vocals. :skull:

Jjang wild American, come on baby do you have a girlfriend 

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Don't know if this means anything but fwiw, Bobby recently started following producer Andrew Watt on ig (and he followed back too) :celestial5:

Her Havana is coming.

 

spacer.png

Nobody care for quality music anymore. Just do Lil Nas X’d titktok music and collect chart success and money at least :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Nobody care for quality music anymore. Just do Lil Nas X’d titktok music and collect chart success and money at least :coffee2:

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Remember when they submitted INLA (Film Version) to Pop Duo/Group :dies: 

big up to the ACTUAL highest true streamed grammy winning non-single (500m+) that didn't get any playlisting*

**Combined

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

52 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Don't know if this means anything but fwiw, Bobby recently started following producer Andrew Watt on ig (and he followed back too) :celestial5:

His production credits tho. Keep IT. 

 

lorde-meme.gif

“I listened to Born This Way recently because, well, it's just the time of year where I think about it the most and... yeah, she's kind of a miserable prospect as a popstar to me these days, but I think that there has always been so much turmoil in her life on stage that she probably assoiciates being a popstar with misery, and... I don't really know where that leaves her. I think the shows her peers are touring with this year make the Chromatica Ball seem even more antiquated and stale than it seemed at the time, and moreover, they seem to just have a palpable joy to them that Gaga's grim presentation between eight hour screensavers by Nick Knight didn't.

I hope she finds her bliss, genuinely. But I don't think any of her music-related work in years seems to reflect that the person behind it loved making it. Maybe the "911" video at a stretch? I remember last year seeing her rather joylessly knock out her three biggest hits (aside from "Shallow", the obvious golden child she properly loveswhere everything aligned perfectly for her) from the perspective of being trapped by them and thinking... yeah, that tracks I guess. And that's fine, but maybe don't break your ankle running towards legacy act status when you appear to have no affection for basking in that legacy. She is 100% in a position to be making bolder, more adventurous choices on stage and on record, but she honestly seems too scared to lose it all by trying. Girl, if Beyoncé is getting away with playing "Rather Die Young" to stadiums you can maybe retire Safe B-Tier Hit From The 2009 Golden Age "LoveGame", and slot in "Applause" without the general public revolting!“

 

Read this comment in the Popjustice thread and got a bit pissed. It bugs me how people expect Gaga to have the same enthusiasm for pop music she did in 2010, and that Taylor and Beyoncé have now, when the public doesn’t have the same enthusiasm for her, and critics gave her no leeway after ARTPOP really. Fans never want to acknowledge the two way street of pop music careers. 

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

“I listened to Born This Way recently because, well, it's just the time of year where I think about it the most and... yeah, she's kind of a miserable prospect as a popstar to me these days, but I think that there has always been so much turmoil in her life on stage that she probably assoiciates being a popstar with misery, and... I don't really know where that leaves her. I think the shows her peers are touring with this year make the Chromatica Ball seem even more antiquated and stale than it seemed at the time, and moreover, they seem to just have a palpable joy to them that Gaga's grim presentation between eight hour screensavers by Nick Knight didn't.

I hope she finds her bliss, genuinely. But I don't think any of her music-related work in years seems to reflect that the person behind it loved making it. Maybe the "911" video at a stretch? I remember last year seeing her rather joylessly knock out her three biggest hits (aside from "Shallow", the obvious golden child she properly loveswhere everything aligned perfectly for her) from the perspective of being trapped by them and thinking... yeah, that tracks I guess. And that's fine, but maybe don't break your ankle running towards legacy act status when you appear to have no affection for basking in that legacy. She is 100% in a position to be making bolder, more adventurous choices on stage and on record, but she honestly seems too scared to lose it all by trying. Girl, if Beyoncé is getting away with playing "Rather Die Young" to stadiums you can maybe retire Safe B-Tier Hit From The 2009 Golden Age "LoveGame", and slot in "Applause" without the general public revolting!“

 

Read this comment in the Popjustice thread and got a bit pissed. It bugs me how people expect Gaga to have the same enthusiasm for pop music she did in 2010, and that Taylor and Beyoncé have now, when the public doesn’t have the same enthusiasm for her, and critics gave her no leeway after ARTPOP really. Fans never want to acknowledge the two way street of pop music careers. 

I really hate those condescending and gaslighting "think pieces" from that forum:deadbanana4: and she was actually very passionate on tour last year:deadbanana4:

 

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

GÁR give us something I'm begging the base is beyond dead 

 

lorde-meme.gif

More Haus Rats content coming next week. 

 

lorde-meme.gif 

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

“I listened to Born This Way recently because, well, it's just the time of year where I think about it the most and... yeah, she's kind of a miserable prospect as a popstar to me these days, but I think that there has always been so much turmoil in her life on stage that she probably assoiciates being a popstar with misery, and... I don't really know where that leaves her. I think the shows her peers are touring with this year make the Chromatica Ball seem even more antiquated and stale than it seemed at the time, and moreover, they seem to just have a palpable joy to them that Gaga's grim presentation between eight hour screensavers by Nick Knight didn't.

I hope she finds her bliss, genuinely. But I don't think any of her music-related work in years seems to reflect that the person behind it loved making it. Maybe the "911" video at a stretch? I remember last year seeing her rather joylessly knock out her three biggest hits (aside from "Shallow", the obvious golden child she properly loveswhere everything aligned perfectly for her) from the perspective of being trapped by them and thinking... yeah, that tracks I guess. And that's fine, but maybe don't break your ankle running towards legacy act status when you appear to have no affection for basking in that legacy. She is 100% in a position to be making bolder, more adventurous choices on stage and on record, but she honestly seems too scared to lose it all by trying. Girl, if Beyoncé is getting away with playing "Rather Die Young" to stadiums you can maybe retire Safe B-Tier Hit From The 2009 Golden Age "LoveGame", and slot in "Applause" without the general public revolting!“

 

Read this comment in the Popjustice thread and got a bit pissed. It bugs me how people expect Gaga to have the same enthusiasm for pop music she did in 2010, and that Taylor and Beyoncé have now, when the public doesn’t have the same enthusiasm for her, and critics gave her no leeway after ARTPOP really. Fans never want to acknowledge the two way street of pop music careers. 

Chromatica Ball is miles better than Bey's or Tay's current tours and Gaga outperformed them all. What is this meaningless "think-piece" :skull: 

 

lorde-meme.gif 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Chromatica Ball is miles better than Bey's or Tay's current tours and Gaga outperformed them all. What is this meaningless "think-piece" :skull: 

 

lorde-meme.gif 

Chromatica Ball's stage was a f*cking mess (couldn't see the first act and the center screen) but I kinda agree

 

Where are the Los Angeles footages?

12 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

I really hate those condescending and gaslighting "think pieces" from that forum:deadbanana4: and she was actually very passionate on tour last year:deadbanana4:

 

It’s like… if you haven’t enjoyed following Gaga since Born This Way or ARTPOP then it might be time to stop worrying about her. :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Chromatica Ball is miles better than Bey's or Tay's current tours and Gaga outperformed them all. What is this meaningless "think-piece" :skull: 

 

lorde-meme.gif 

sis I saw Bey's tour and CBT is not miles ahead of it 

 

lorde-meme.gif 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Purely from a technical perspective Rennie is leagues ahead of CBT, GÁR's stage just sucked tbh

 

lorde-meme.gif 

You MONSTERS torture me

time to un stan if you think she was not passionate on tour last year

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

You MONSTERS torture me

time to un stan if you think she was not passionate on tour last year

People also seem to forget Gaga has a chronic illness. :skull: 

I think Chromatica Ball's stage being awful might be something about the budget. I think the dates weren't scheduled to be 20 at first but maybe 10 at most but once again don't do stadiums if you can't have an adapted stage

1514103006_gagatealavi.thumb.gif.a5f9aaf

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.