Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Pulled my tarot cards out, this is what they're telling me:

- Surprise visual album, Rosalia collab is the lead and goes #1 for 4 weeks

- White Lotus S3 filming 

- GUY to go TikTok viral in summer '24

- Joker II smashes, she wins the Oscar

- Goes on a short 10 date stadium tour, wins the Grammy committee over and gets nominated for AOTY (loses to Bad Bunny) and SOTY (loses to Omar Apollo), announces 2nd leg of the tour for Summer '25

GraceRandolph

I support your vision, sis. Ask about a Nobel Prize too. 

 

CreepyWhimsicalBoutu-max-1mb.thumb.gif.c

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts


GÁR should do a movie like this after Joker II. 

7 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

would you guys rather have Gaga's next movie be a:

 

A.) Rom Com

 

or 

 

B.) Disney movie

 

?

Disney movies are still relevant, so that.

Leave the romcoms in the 2020s to JLo

 

CreepyWhimsicalBoutu-max-1mb.thumb.gif.c

Gar isn’t doing another TV series until she wins Best Actress bc it’s much harder to get than an Emmy (even tho they do lowkey have it out for her nnn). There will be plenty of interesting roles for her to take in the future on streaming platforms, and prob more so than in movies. After those are secured, she’s headed to Broadway 
 

spacer.png

What sort of musical would Gaga realistically do?

I have a feeling she'd want to do one where she wrote the music too.


She could easily pull off writing a musical like Waitress. She has it in her, no doubt.

8 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

would you guys rather have Gaga's next movie be a:

 

A.) Rom Com

 

or 

 

B.) Disney movie

 

?

 

Rom com but with the right people-cast-script which is not really easy to find.. but for a change Gaga should do a project like that.

 

Disney live actions have became tiring at this point.

Gaga in a real horror movie would be such a dream come true:'(

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

would you guys rather have Gaga's next movie be a:

 

A.) Ti West horror movie 

 

or 

 

B.) The Daniels comedy

 

?

 

Daniels movie for sure, Gaga would fit perfectly with their artistry.

 

Ti West movie would be cute but only if she has the extra time for that.

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

Rom com but with the right people-cast-script which is not really easy to find.. but for a change Gaga should do a project like that.

 

Disney live actions have became tiring at this point.

What roles would Disney give Gaga at this point? She’s almost 40, and I doubt she’d want to be a supporting character in a remake. 

31 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

What sort of musical would Gaga realistically do?

I have a feeling she'd want to do one where she wrote the music too.


She could easily pull off writing a musical like Waitress. She has it in her, no doubt.

 

Do you mean on Broadway or for a movie? Because I don't see her taking other music roles for movies anytime soon, I think she already did an exception for JFAD considering it won't be a traditional musical and the musical direction for that kind of movie is totally unexpected and experimental.

 

She could do 'Next to normal', but realistically I don't see her doing musicals anytime soon both when ti comes to movies or broadway.

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What roles would Disney give Gaga at this point? She’s almost 40, and I doubt she’d want to be a supporting character in a remake. 

 

Probably a villain or something, but yeah I don't think a Disney movie-project would fit her acting brand, they're more projects for full time actors that need better paycheck like the Marvel movies.

 

If JFAD is gonna be a further confirmation of Gaga's acting, I can see her going on a prestige route and working with niche acclaimed directors in not commercial projects.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

Probably a villain or something, but yeah I don't think a Disney movie-project would fit her acting brand, they're more projects for full time actors that need better paycheck like the Marvel movies.

 

If JFAD is gonna be a further confirmation of Gaga's acting, I can see her going on a prestige route and working with niche acclaimed directors in not commercial projects.

Yeah, a lot of people on here want Gaga to do something “fun” but there’s not really a lot of great roles for actresses in her age range. 

I think in terms of movie I'd love for her to portray more next door nuanced characters like Julia Roberts did in Stepmom or Erin Brockovich

she did the building of a superstar in A Star is Born, the killer woman in Gucci and now the psycho in Joker 2

the way I remember hating it at first but it's such another experience

I still love the studio version we got cause I find it very festive but this one, whew!

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

the way I remember hating it at first but it's such another experience

I still love the studio version we got cause I find it very festive but this one, whew!

This one is much better and I actually preferred the other ROM too. I do think chromatica was always gonna have a commercial ceiling (not covid excuse), but going full on with the concept and some deeper lyrics would’ve given conviction to this record - why take out electric devotion for example. I still love the Chromatica we got as a fan.

Pop music is in a drought rn. Gaga is really missing out by not releasing this year. I think she could have her biggest era since ASIB. 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Pop music is in a drought rn. Gaga is really missing out by not releasing this year. I think she could have her biggest era since ASIB. 

I hope she goes all in artistically... like no stepbacks... be unapolegetic about the whole thing

also strong videos!!!

I think the gp choosing Prism/Bangerz over ARTPOP is actually a super defining moment in the last decade of pop. It was basically the kiss of death for the future of pop music, and especially female dance-pop. Pop now has to either be super cheesy (Taylor, Olivia) or it has to lean into hip-hop in some way. 

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think the gp choosing Prism/Bangerz over ARTPOP is actually a super defining moment in the last decade of pop. It was basically the kiss of death for the future of pop music, and especially female dance-pop. Pop now has to either be super cheesy (Taylor, Olivia) or it has to lean into hip-hop in some way. 

ARTPOP was all over the place and was very pretentious... for not much

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

 

Do you mean on Broadway or for a movie? Because I don't see her taking other music roles for movies anytime soon, I think she already did an exception for JFAD considering it won't be a traditional musical and the musical direction for that kind of movie is totally unexpected and experimental.

 

She could do 'Next to normal', but realistically I don't see her doing musicals anytime soon both when ti comes to movies or broadway.

I mean Broadway. I think she should write her own like Sarah Bareilles did with Waitress!

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think the gp choosing Prism/Bangerz over ARTPOP is actually a super defining moment in the last decade of pop. It was basically the kiss of death for the future of pop music, and especially female dance-pop. Pop now has to either be super cheesy (Taylor, Olivia) or it has to lean into hip-hop in some way. 

I don't think we should be giving ARTPOP as much credit as that.

What Gaga did AROUND ARTPOP was super interesting and artistic, ARTPOP itself didn't match that in the music.

Just now, Miss Fortune said:

I don't think we should be giving ARTPOP as much credit as that.

What Gaga did AROUND ARTPOP was super interesting and artistic, ARTPOP itself didn't match that in the music.

The music wasn’t the point, but the rejection of it, and the trajectory in Gaga’s path overall. 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think the gp choosing Prism/Bangerz over ARTPOP is actually a super defining moment in the last decade of pop. It was basically the kiss of death for the future of pop music, and especially female dance-pop. Pop now has to either be super cheesy (Taylor, Olivia) or it has to lean into hip-hop in some way. 

Sis you got eaten up in that thread with facts :cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.