Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It’s so crazy how Lüc inspired The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way AND Brooklyn Nights. He’s definitely her best muse. 

 

 

Lüc Carl - The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way

 

Taylor Kinney - ARTPOP, Joanne

 

Christian Carino, Michael Polansky - Chromatica 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 hours ago, Negev said:

I hope you stay strong and healthy! Welcome! :hug:

@Negev :hughard:

 

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

Sending you lots of love and best wishes with your health issues :heart2:

@Miichael Ty so much!! :heart:

 

2 hours ago, Artur said:

You are an icon in here already! :heart: Glad that you joined!

@Artur :bibliahh:

 

I love you guys for reals. :heart2:

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s so crazy how Lüc inspired The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way AND Brooklyn Nights. He’s definitely her best muse. 

 

 

Lüc Carl - The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way

 

Taylor Kinney - ARTPOP, Joanne

 

Christian Carino, Michael Polansky - Chromatica 

Matthew Williams inspired Bad Romance. He won

 

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

27 minutes ago, Aren said:

This was the last time Gaga and Michael were seen together, almost 8 months ago. Now that filming for Joker has been wrapped up, if they’re not spotted together soon, I’ll definitely start thinking they broke up.
 

 

tbh gaga rarely gets papped so her not being spotted with him doesn't really mean anything, if those break-up rumours had been picked up by any of the more "reputable" tabloids like People i might have believed it but it was only reported by notorious liars like RadarOnline and intouch

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

Matthew Williams inspired Bad Romance. He won

 

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

Lüc inspired Judas though, which is better than BR if we are 100% unbiased.

 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Don't want no paper gangsta
Won't sign away my life to
Someone whose got the flavor
But don't have no follow through
Don't want no paper gangsta
Won't sign no monkey papers
I don't do funny business
Not interested in fakers

 

spacer.png

A classic. Needs to do another song like this. Gen Z would eat it up on tiktok. 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Matthew Williams inspired Bad Romance. He won

 

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

His fine ass. :spin:

The bartender at the bar I went to was wearing a Joanne world tour shirt. I told him that I liked his shirt and he said, “Gaga Forever” :gaycat4:

12 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

His fine ass. :spin:

If Godga is actually single, she should let him smash 

 

FameFatale

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

what is worth pondering is what a lady gaga and the weeknd collab would sound like NOW because it was probably be a huge smash and give us another modern classic

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

mess I meant not worth pondering, but yeah I think a modern collab would be interesting!

 

we wouldn’t get another Grammy out of it though :eli:

A supposed "source" at Warner Bros says about Gaga's performance as Harley Quinn that
-its buzzworthy
-early rushes have executives thinking its oscar worthy
-People are going to be shocked and impressed

Its in an article by DailyMail. If its real it sounds like its from someone connected to the film. So it could be hype, but it seems believable too.

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The bartender at the bar I went to was wearing a Joanne world tour shirt. I told him that I liked his shirt and he said, “Gaga Forever” :gaycat4:

On Friday our office is closed to in-person patients and we're permitted to take over the waiting room/front desk music as long as you get to it first.

I put Pandora on You & I which no one seemed to care about, but a few songs later Why Did You Do That came on and two of my colleagues came up to me and asked with teary eyes what they were hearing and why. At first I thought they were joking and faked tears to make me stop playing it, but when I changed the genre to "light pop" (which started with a Halsey song), they started to get extremely angry and shouted at me to continue the past song. This was loud enough that our office manager could hear. In the moment all I could think of to de-escalate was to put the entire ASIB soundtrack on repeat for the rest of the day. I didn't hear any further complaints. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

On Friday our office is closed to in-person patients and we're permitted to take over the waiting room/front desk music as long as you get to it first.

I put Pandora on You & I which no one seemed to care about, but a few songs later Why Did You Do That came on and two of my colleagues came up to me and asked with teary eyes what they were hearing and why. At first I thought they were joking and faked tears to make me stop playing it, but when I changed the genre to "light pop" (which started with a Halsey song), they started to get extremely angry and shouted at me to continue the past song. This was loud enough that our office manager could hear. In the moment all I could think of to de-escalate was to put the entire ASIB soundtrack on repeat for the rest of the day. I didn't hear any further complaints. 

And then everyone clapped 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

And then everyone clapped 

It was less clapping and more an obvious ease and lightness throughout the office the instant I started the soundtrack. I was kinda waiting for someone to ask specifically what I'd put on for free promo, but no-go. Either way, HagGa won the day. 

38 minutes ago, Corso said:

A supposed "source" at Warner Bros says about Gaga's performance as Harley Quinn that
-its buzzworthy
-early rushes have executives thinking its oscar worthy
-People are going to be shocked and impressed

Its in an article by DailyMail. If its real it sounds like its from someone connected to the film. So it could be hype, but it seems believable too.

She's coming for that Cher trajectory I just know it :msmarvel:

49 minutes ago, Corso said:

A supposed "source" at Warner Bros says about Gaga's performance as Harley Quinn that
-its buzzworthy
-early rushes have executives thinking its oscar worthy
-People are going to be shocked and impressed

Its in an article by DailyMail. If its real it sounds like its from someone connected to the film. So it could be hype, but it seems believable too.

Where did you read this?

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

She's coming for that Cher trajectory I just know it :msmarvel:

I hope its good and makes a lot of money so she can get Cleopatra made.

1 minute ago, Corso said:

I hope its good and makes a lot of money so she can get Cleopatra made.

Chile, we need to let Cleopatra go. The role is cursed. 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Chile, we need to let Cleopatra go. The role is cursed. 

She wants to do it. Bring on the controversy, that will just help it. That makes me want her to do it more.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.