Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

 

spacer.png

they should kinda do a movie together when you think about it 

 

wQGU8e0.gif

 

he has weird tastes just like her 

 

wQGU8e0.gif

Why did her YT thumbnails change :biblio:

 

Applause used to be the single cover (perfect) and even before that it was gagarotator-0.jpg?id=32807330&width=1200&height=600&coordinates=0,29,0,30

which is also 100x better than this current one???

 

 

 

Now I'm on a mission to look through all of em cuz wtf.

Edited by Biggie

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Monster +101,640 / BIGGEST STREAMING DAY OF THE YEAR

 

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

 

It did 21k this day last year and 163k last Halloween.

 

spacer.png

 

OVER 100k ON A SATURDAY! IT'S REALLY COMING!

wQGU8e0.gif

Monster and Bloody Mary going viral only proves the missed opportunity that it was that she never released a music video for the Halloween season in 2010 or 2011 

 

those songs were perfect for that and could be classics by now :monkey:

 

 

I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you around before.
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor, babeee!
We might’ve ******, not really sure, don’t quite recall.
But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah!!

 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

they should kinda do a movie together when you think about it 

 

wQGU8e0.gif

 

he has weird tastes just like her 

 

wQGU8e0.gif

*An HBO series 

 

He's kinda box office poison i fear

 

wQGU8e0.gif

The poll results in the Bloody X Monster thread are so close, both some of her best songs CONFIRMED :jonny2:

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you around before.
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor, babeee!
We might’ve ******, not really sure, don’t quite recall.
But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah!!

 

spacer.png

This is what I mean, these lyrics don't make sense.

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

This is what I mean, these lyrics don't make sense.

What do you mean? The friend is telling Gags that she might have ****** the guy

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, Artur said:

What do you mean? The friend is telling Gags that she might have ****** the guy

Why is Gags getting down on the floor with her friend? Is she having sex with her girlfriend? And how does the girlfriend's hazy recollection of ******* the guy have anything to do with the guy being a monster? 

"But something tells me that I've seen him..." -- huh? :rip: girlfriend get your memory together, sh*t! And again, what does her lousy memory have to do with the context of the song? 

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why is Gags getting down on the floor with her friend? Is she having sex with her girlfriend? And how does the girlfriend's hazy recollection of ******* the guy have anything to do with the guy being a monster? 

"But something tells me that I've seen him..." -- huh? :rip: girlfriend get your memory together, sh*t! And again, what does her lousy memory have to do with the context of the song? 

I mean, I agree with you :rip: It doesn't make that much sense. 

 

From what I get, they were at a party (getting down as in, dancing, not having sex :rip:). The "I wanna just dance" part also confirms they were just hanging out and having fun. Gags saw the guy staring at her and asked her friend if she knew him (who, probably wasted, couldn't really remember). Then, Gags resists him for some time, until she gives up and they go have sex in her place.

 

 

Edited by Artur

17 minutes ago, Artur said:

I mean, I agree with you :rip: It doesn't make that much sense. 

 

From what I get, they were at a party (getting down as in, dancing, not having sex :rip:). The "I wanna just dance" also confirms they were just hanging out and partying. Gags saw the guy staring at her and asked her friend if she knew him (who, probably wasted, couldn't really remember). Then, Gags resists him for some time, until she gives up and they go to her place ****.

 

 

But we don't have the dumb prechrous before the just dance lyric. I wanna just dance but he took me home instead, there was a monster in my bed. There's no in-between convo implied with her drunk lesbian girlfriend, her storyline has been left behind in the second prechorus. 

 

Anyways, "I wanna just dance" is probably the best lyric of the song as it refers back to a simple but well-written and cohesive song from 2008. 

 

Monster reminds me of "I Want It That Way" Backstreet Boys in that the lyrics didn't make total sense but were used because they sounded better with the production. I think Red/Gag just wanted a hit if they needed it and went with some screwy lyricism in exchange for sense. Plus a song titled Monster wouldn't hurt an album of the same name/concept. 

Edited by Biggie

Imagine if Monster gets as big as BM and peaks around Halloween :hippo:

Spoiler

It’s not going to happen. We should just be happy that Gaga got one TikTok hit 

 

It’s so random seeing some of Gaga’s band in on American Idol in their band :rip: throws me off seeing Tim playing guitar. Guess it’s good they’re booked and busy on Gaga’s off season. 

I watched a video of the Reslay performance because it popped up on my YT homepage and ended up spending like an hour watching different fan uploads from the concert. Lady GaGa you are not seeing heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

 

wQGU8e0.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

I wonder how big Bloody will be every Halloween from now on. Imagine if the song goes super huge and charts on BB every year from now on. The female Thriller.

 

wQGU8e0.gif

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Ahhh cardi’s shoes. Always a liddo at heart. 
 

 

She’s still with Offset :monkey:

 

I thought they were over for some reason. 
 

Hopefully Gaga can get a feature on Cardi’s next album 

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder how big Bloody will be every Halloween from now on.

 

wQGU8e0.gif

A million times more than Monstrosity

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.