Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Artur said:

I really need a sexy confident kind of album from her :chick3:

 

she needs a Blackout / CRASH Hybrid :WAP:

23 minutes ago, Artur said:

I really need a sexy confident kind of album from her :chick3:

SlushyAdeptFruitfly-max-1mb.gif

 

28 minutes ago, Artur said:

I really need a sexy confident kind of album from her :chick3:

you'll get hagpop and you'll like it

 

Meganmckennagif.gif

Born This Way Instrumentals are amazing. Could have been a special album or something. 

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

 

she needs a Blackout / CRASH Hybrid :WAP:

YES PLZ

can I just say how fun this specific thread has been? I was always a long time lurker of ATRL, and getting to be a part of it now - esp when I'm struggling with lots of health issues and scary unknowns - has been such a reprieve for me and you're all gems and wonderful humans :heart:

24 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

can I just say how fun this specific thread has been? I was always a long time lurker of ATRL, and getting to be a part of it now - esp when I'm struggling with lots of health issues and scary unknowns - has been such a reprieve for me and you're all gems and wonderful humans :heart:

I'm glad this madhouse has been a comfort to you. :hughard: Your positive attitude is infectious. 

1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

I'm glad this madhouse has been a comfort to you. :hughard: Your positive attitude is infectious. 

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

I'm late but in regards to that article from the sun about Mariah headlining Brighton pride and mentioning Gaga booking shows in the UK for "later in the year"... that article is literally from 2020 and I think they have reprinted it as a mistake :deadbanana4:

 

Mariah was supposed to headline in 2020 before it got cancelled due to covid, she's not doing it this year the headliners were already announced months ago and it's the Black Eyed Peas and Steps. The "Gaga is expected to announce shows for later in the year" is literally referring to the original Chroma ball dates in 2020... I have no idea why they republished the article :rip:

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I'm late but in regards to that article from the sun about Mariah headlining Brighton pride and mentioning Gaga booking shows in the UK for "later in the year"... that article is literally from 2020 and I think they have reprinted it as a mistake :deadbanana4:

 

Mariah was supposed to headline in 2020 before it got cancelled due to covid, she's not doing it this year the headliners were already announced months ago and it's the Black Eyed Peas and Steps. The "Gaga is expected to announce shows for later in the year" is literally referring to the original Chroma ball dates in 2020... I have no idea why they republished the article :rip:

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I'm late but in regards to that article from the sun about Mariah headlining Brighton pride and mentioning Gaga booking shows in the UK for "later in the year"... that article is literally from 2020 and I think they have reprinted it as a mistake :deadbanana4:

 

Mariah was supposed to headline in 2020 before it got cancelled due to covid, she's not doing it this year the headliners were already announced months ago and it's the Black Eyed Peas and Steps. The "Gaga is expected to announce shows for later in the year" is literally referring to the original Chroma ball dates in 2020... I have no idea why they republished the article :rip:

back to "Gaga is lazy"

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I'm late but in regards to that article from the sun about Mariah headlining Brighton pride and mentioning Gaga booking shows in the UK for "later in the year"... that article is literally from 2020 and I think they have reprinted it as a mistake :deadbanana4:

 

Mariah was supposed to headline in 2020 before it got cancelled due to covid, she's not doing it this year the headliners were already announced months ago and it's the Black Eyed Peas and Steps. The "Gaga is expected to announce shows for later in the year" is literally referring to the original Chroma ball dates in 2020... I have no idea why they republished the article :rip:

i-

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

can I just say how fun this specific thread has been? I was always a long time lurker of ATRL, and getting to be a part of it now - esp when I'm struggling with lots of health issues and scary unknowns - has been such a reprieve for me and you're all gems and wonderful humans :heart:

I hope you stay strong and healthy! Welcome! :hug:

26 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Ugh dolby atmos destroyed gagas early albums it’s so annoying 

i need to stop hearing about this damn dolby fadmos. did Janis Joplin listen to dobly atmos? no. and she still had an ear for music.

3 minutes ago, Aren said:

 

 

It's just not in her to do such thing I fear 

11 minutes ago, Aren said:

 

 

would 'leaksnation' lie?

Quote

When it comes to what fans can expect from the role, the insider says that Gaga is 'determined to make Harley more than just a cartoonish screen character.'

Quote

'She was focused on mapping out a complex human being, battling grief, long-term trauma and a desire to find a soul mate. Throw in the bipolar issues and you have one hell of an acting task. She pushed herself to the extreme effectively living in the mindset of this multi faceted personality,'

Quote

A Warner Brothers' source added that Gaga's buzz-worthy performance of Harley Quinn could earn her another Academy Award from early rushes seen by executives.

Quote

'That commitment is something you rarely see in this business. It was her process and was breathtaking to watch. It is a very intimate portrayal, which will resonate with many people's battle with mental welfare.

Quote

'Without any disrespect to Margot’s appearances as Harley, this is a much more psychological adaptation. Gaga's Harley is an examination of the trials of modern day humanity.

Quote

'As one of our greatest live entertainers, she has always delivered monumental musical performances which have resonated with audiences. 'This role pushes that skill to a new level, where viewers pick up on the intensity of Harley's struggles, stress and oft deluded ways.'

Quote

The source smiled: 'Gaga famously spoke Italian and acted like Patrizia Gucci for House Of Gucci for around a year, but this time it's next level stuff. People are going to be utterly shocked and impressed. This is the type of effort which is Oscar-worthy.'

 

Source

 

 

 

Ohhh GODGA

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.