Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

We can't deny that DWUW is an amazing song, an album in that vein would literally be top 3 in Gar's discography :gaycat1:

This tea.:jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The way Godslay is not only the best song on Chroma but also has the best lyrics on the entire album

 

Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave
Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play, and I hate to say
You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

Stefani Shakespeare snapped on that one I fear

 

 

RepSLAY is literally the best thing about the whole Coronamatica era, best lyrics, best instrumental, best remix, best everything, a career highlight in my book

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

35 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

We can't deny that DWUW is an amazing song, an album in that vein would literally be top 3 in Gar's discography :gaycat1:

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Daily reminder

 

1. Born This Way

2. The Fame Monster

3. Chromatica

4. The Fame

5. Joanne

6. Born This Way: The Remix

7. Dawn of Chromatica

8. The Remix

9. The Cherrytree Sessions

10. A Very Gaga Holiday

11. Artpop

 

halloween-mask.gif

 

15 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

maybe she made a few points with "Enigma":celestial5:

 

:gaygacat3:

Top 3 on Godmatica, yuh yuh

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

Top 3 on Godmatica, yuh yuh

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

methinks so, i'm seeing the light after almost three years :celestial5:

The Enigma-Replay 1-2 punch is legendary I fear

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

 

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

What the tarot are saying these days? @GraceRandolph

 

RealGaseousFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

I’ll probably do a tarot about JFÁD and LG7 in the coming weeks. I don’t even remember what the predictions were last time. 

I hope for the next era she stops doing press tours at radio stations, literally make no difference at all and they don't even play her anyway.  Her teams thinks we are still in the 80s

 

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - Page 2 - The Lounge - ATRL

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

 

Imagine having access to songs like Aura, GUY, Sex Dreams, Applause and saying we'd dispose of them in place of songs like Free Woman or Stupid Song. :bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

 

35d40224827692e75263069f9c625ebadf73bbdf 

Edited by Artur

43 minutes ago, Dad said:

I hope for the next era she stops doing press tours at radio stations, literally make no difference at all and they don't even play her anyway.  Her teams thinks we are still in the 80s

 

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - Page 2 - The Lounge - ATRL

TEA. Interscope needs to start playing the payola game. Radio interviews clearly aren’t doing ****. 

48 minutes ago, Dad said:

I hope for the next era she stops doing press tours at radio stations, literally make no difference at all and they don't even play her anyway.  Her teams thinks we are still in the 80s

 

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - Page 2 - The Lounge - ATRL

Sis, she has a Top 10 pop song right now as we speak. :rip: 

 

I don’t think the radio interviews are why, but given the format’s blatant ageism toward women, I am just glad they’re spinning her song that much. :gaycat2:

All that matters these days are playlists anyway, but I still like when she does traditional promotion so we can see different outfits and hear from her. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

 

Imagine having access to songs like Aura, GUY, Sex Dreams, Applause and saying we'd dispose of them in place of songs like Free Woman or Stupid Song. :bibliahh:

:eli: seek help 

We need to threadban any haters of Free Woman, Enigma, and Put Your Fuckin' Hands Up (Replay)

 

vV3S7zq.gif

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

This is ban worthy

 

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - Page 2 - The Lounge - ATRL

4 hours ago, Miichael said:

The way Godslay is not only the best song on Chroma but also has the best lyrics on the entire album

 

Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave
Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play, and I hate to say
You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

Stefani Shakespeare snapped on that one I fear

 

 

It's lead single material, IMO it is the best to summ up Chromatica (probably 911 is the only contestant). Dancing through the pain, deep lyrics but upbeat instrumentals. It'd be crazy to rank it below top 5.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

 

Imagine having access to songs like Aura, GUY, Sex Dreams, Applause and saying we'd dispose of them in place of songs like Free Woman or Stupid Song. :bibliahh:

Reported and blocked. 

 

vV3S7zq.gif

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

 

Imagine having access to songs like Aura, GUY, Sex Dreams, Applause and saying we'd dispose of them in place of songs like Free Woman or Stupid Song. :bibliahh:

JND is a bop, and ahead of It's time for certain people.

ezgif-5-9f72060dec.thumb.gif.9ba13defb51

4 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

We can't deny that DWUW is an amazing song, an album in that vein would literally be top 3 in Gar's discography :gaycat1:

 

4 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

RepSLAY is literally the best thing about the whole Coronamatica era, best lyrics, best instrumental, best remix, best everything, a career highlight in my book

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

I’m afraid you spilled this time.

GIF by BET

Replay could've been her next Bad Romance if it was the lead

 

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - Page 2 - The Lounge - ATRL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.