Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

DJWS’s most recent work with Gaga has been mediocre. The Cure, Before I Cry, Why Did You Do That. 
 

He should only come back to rework ARTPOP Act II songs since that is the only thing he has been able to talk about for the last 10 years 

Before I Slay is amazing tho :biblio: he also worked on Is That An Oscar? Which is also amazing, so idk what your point is :michael:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

From what I read, it's going to be a completely new platform and not just a simple rebrand. NYT says it will be launched in the US in mid-2023, with other countries following later on in the year. They would never announce a tour film for a platform that hasn't launched yet. :rip: It's been 7 months since they shot the damn thing, I don't think we're gonna get it. 

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

From what I read, it's going to be a completely new platform and not just a simple rebrand. NYT says it will be launched in the US in mid-2023, with other countries following later on in the year. They would never announce a tour film for a platform that hasn't launched yet. :rip: It's been 7 months since they shot the damn thing, I don't think we're gonna get it. 

Isn’t it launching May or June in North America? That’s pretty soon tbh. No shade but the release of the platform in other countries much later in the year doesn’t matter in this context. 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Isn’t it launching May or June in North America? That’s pretty soon tbh. No shade but the release of the platform in other countries much later in the year doesn’t matter in this context. 

The launch doesn’t change anything tbh.  All HBO content will be part of MAX in the US and HBO Max outside of the US.  They could release the tour film today if they wanted to.  

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

 

The announcement we needed!

 

 

 

:monkey: 

nice update of her website, it looks much more profesionnal

also I do believe @LykkeLi's tea and Chroma Ball will arrive, I fully expect it for Chroma's 3rd anniversary

Can someone update me on what I missed? Did one of the insiders spill tea on a new album?

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Did one of the insiders spill tea on a new album?

absolutely not

24 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

 

Ugh, I wanted to get something so bad, but there's nothing that caught my attention :'( 

Just now, Hurem said:

Ugh, I wanted to get something so bad, but there's nothing that caught my attention :'( 

Same actually. 

Image having a debut single 11XPLATINUM

 

a Legend 

11x Platinum :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

this means Poker Face is at least 13x Platinum and Bad Romance 12x :jonny5:

I'm going to the gym and will listen to Fashion Of His Love on repeat

 

do you agree with my decision?

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm going to the gym and will listen to Fashion Of His Love on repeat

 

do you agree with my decision?

You might fall on your ass if you do so. Listen Heavy Metal Lover for better work out routine:fan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.