Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Interesting.. Lady Gaga - Met Gala- Karl Lagerfeld. The Met has an exhibition dedicated to him. 

 

https://www.gq.com/story/met-costume-institute-show-2023-karl-lagerfeld

 

I can see her sporting the Hag updo in honor of Karl already

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Closet seems to be teasing Met Gala?

 

 

Gar shooting an MG car ad in Kuala Lampur? :coffee:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Closet seems to be teasing Met Gala?

 

 

Lady Gaga x Maggie Gyllenhaal x Kendrick Lamar :wanda:

I hope she has a dark, Joker-inspired look. :jonny:  Her MET Gala looks are hit and miss though, tbh.

Chromatica Ball Film announcement with the HBO Max thing tomorrow, iktr :jonnycat:

55 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I hope she has a dark, Joker-inspired look. :jonny:  Her MET Gala looks are hit and miss though, tbh.

From what we've seen, Karl X Joker x Gaga x Hollywood Glam could look like Chanel Spring 13 couture. 

 

_ARC0316.1366x2048.JPG

_ARC0331.1366x2048.JPG

 

_ARC0335.1366x2048.JPG

 

 

9 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Chromatica Ball Film announcement with the HBO Max thing tomorrow, iktr :jonnycat:

Nah, it’s not happening.

:chick3:

50 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Any radio updates?

I think it’s peaked (at least on Pop.)

 

Although I’m still hoping for a Billboard article this week on her Top 10 placement. :gaycat3:

22 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

She literally hasn't taken a break since 2008

Why change that now?! :gaycat2: :eli: 

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I think it’s peaked (at least on Pop.)

 

Although I’m still hoping for a Billboard article this week on her Top 10 placement. :gaycat3:

It had a good run. No one expected a song from 2011 to slay so hard. 

LaMaisonGaga is an annoying f*g but I hope she attends the MET. It's been a while.

 

Fingers crossed the CBall film coming with HBO Max's rebranding :chick3:

Here’s a rundown of Lady Gaga’s 14 Pop Airplay top 10s:

  • “Just Dance,” feat. Colby O’Donis, No. 1 (two weeks), January 2009
  • “Poker Face,” No. 1 (five weeks), April-May 2009
  • “LoveGame,” No. 1 (two weeks), July-August 2009
  • “Paparazzi,” No. 1 (two weeks), November 2009
  • “Bad Romance,” No. 1 (three weeks), January 2010
  • “Telephone,” feat. Beyoncé, No. 1 (four weeks), March-April 2010
  • “Alejandro,” No. 4, June 2010
  • “Born This Way,” No. 1 (one week), April 2011
  • “The Edge of Glory,” No. 3, July 2011
  • “You and I,” No. 7, October 2011
  • “Applause,” No. 4, November 2013
  • “Do What U Want,” feat. R. Kelly, No. 7, January 2014
  • “Rain on Me,” with Ariana Grande, No. 10, July 2020
  • “Bloody Mary,” No. 10 (to-date), April 2023

 

Not god and I slaying like that :clap3:

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Any radio updates?

 

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I think it’s peaked (at least on Pop.)

 

Although I’m still hoping for a Billboard article this week on her Top 10 placement. :gaycat3:

POP

+10 spins

+0,128 ai

 

HAC

+31 spins

-0,101 ai

 

LOJzBlQ.gif

 

The updates are so slow :rip: but it's kinda insane to see it still stable overall :duca: The positive spins give me hope that it is never really over

 

 

 

 

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

POP

+10 spins

+0,128 ai

 

HAC

+31 spins

-0,101 ai

 

LOJzBlQ.gif

 

The updates are so slow :rip: but it's kinda insane to see it still stable overall :duca: The positive spins give me hope that it is never really over

 

 

 

 

:rip:

 

The fact it began going viral in November and it has a new pop radio peak in April. :gaycat2: Competing with Million Reasons having a 7 year single cycle. :gaycat3:

It’ll be crossing 300M streams on Spotify within the next week, too! :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

:rip:

 

The fact it began going viral in November and it has a new pop radio peak in April. :gaycat2: Competing with Million Reasons having a 7 year single cycle. :gaycat3:

I just want it to spend at least 10 more weeks on BB. I think it's possible! :duca: If only Godga and Instercope could give it a new push somehow. 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

It’ll be crossing 300M streams on Spotify within the next week, too! :gaycat4:

And almost 500M by the end of the year! :gaycat6: Maybe over 500M if the Halloween boost is big enough! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.