Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Artur said:

Seriously though, I understand what you mean, but I still think she can and will eventually dive into pure pop music again. Either with something more mature (a mix of Madge's ROL and Bloody Legend - but thematically different), or maybe some sexy R&B influenced songs. I know @hausofbryan agrees with me. :gaycat2:

Tea but we need BM remix first

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

Million Bombs couldn’t even reach at least Top 3 despite having the biggest promo slot in the country & her last single to get payola’d by Interflop, why?

 

spacer.png

I keep wondering how much money Instersnope lost with all the MR promo

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

Tea but we need BM remix first

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

Bloody Mary (Tony Bennet remix) is almost done

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

She released one of her best dark bops - Repslay - 3 years ago, though

 

spacer.png

 

Seriously though, I understand what you mean, but I still think she can and will eventually dive into pure pop music again. Either with something more mature (a mix of Madge's ROL and Bloody Legend - but thematically different), or maybe some sexy R&B influenced songs. I know @hausofbryan agrees with me. :gaycat2:

Yes, we need R&B Gaga. :jonny: 

 

Do What U Want and Sexxx Dreams showed what she can do. :gaycat4:

Million Reasons is so good, it didn’t hit 700M+ streams for nothin’. It was just trying to rebound from Perfect Bomb!

IT’S HARD TO EVEN FATHOM WHICH PARTS I SHOULD BELIEVE!

 

And, yes, that’s you Mr. Kinney! :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

I keep wondering how much money Instersnope lost with all the MR promo

 

spacer.png

$25 million

Just now, Almodusa said:

$25 million

Remember when Interscope had to do massive layoffs over the commercial failure of ARTBOMB? :eli: Sad times for those employees. 

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

She released one of her best dark bops - Repslay - 3 years ago, though

 

spacer.png

 

Seriously though, I understand what you mean, but I still think she can and will eventually dive into pure pop music again. Either with something more mature (a mix of Madge's ROL and Bloody Legend - but thematically different), or maybe some sexy R&B influenced songs. I know @hausofbryan agrees with me. :gaycat2:

Repslay was Gar's last dark bawp ever, and one of her best songs ever tbh

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

The good thing with Gar is that she never makes the same album twice, so I'm so ready for whatever she serves next (as long as it isn't ChroMAGA 2.0)

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The good thing with Gar is that she never makes the same album twice, so I'm so ready for whatever she serves next (as long as it isn't ChroMAGA 2.0)

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

Same :duca: And she always manages to surprise us, I really wonder what she has in mind right now:duca: 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Same :duca: And she always manages to surprise us, I really wonder what she has in mind right now:duca: 

Hopefully R&B :WAP:

43 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

You have to create 1 album of 12 songs using 6 songs from Joanne and 6 from ARTPOP. 

 

Show me your results 

1. Aura

2. Dancin' In Circles

3. G.U.Y.

4. John Wayne

5. Sexxx Dreams

6. Sinner's Prayer

7. Venus

8. Perfect Illusion

9. Fashion!

9. Joanne

10. Applause

11. Angel Down

12. Gypsy

 

AOTY I fear

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

11 minutes ago, Miichael said:

1. Aura

2. Dancin' In Circles

3. G.U.Y.

4. John Wayne

5. Sexxx Dreams

6. Sinner's Prayer

7. Venus

8. Perfect Illusion

9. Fashion!

9. Joanne

10. Applause

11. Angel Down

12. Gypsy

 

AOTY I fear

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

Maybe in Chromatica. :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Maybe in Chromatica. :gaycat3:

Joanne and Angel Down are polarising picks I'll give you that, but disliking Fashion! is just objectively tasteless

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Joanne and Angel Down are polarising picks I'll give you that, but disliking Fashion! is just objectively tasteless

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

Replace Fashion! with ARTPOP and it’s workable. :giraffe: 

31 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Million Reasons is so good, it didn’t hit 700M+ streams for nothin’. It was just trying to rebound from Perfect Bomb!

Yup, a GP classic for a reason :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

What is GÁR planning? Why'd the Applause music video thumbnail changed?

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

Chromatica Live Film on HBO :giraffe: 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Replace Fashion! with ARTPOP and it’s workable. :giraffe: 

When ARTPOP becomes a better song than Fashion! then no problem :giraffe:

We can't deny that DWUW is an amazing song, an album in that vein would literally be top 3 in Gar's discography :gaycat1:

The way Godslay is not only the best song on Chroma but also has the best lyrics on the entire album

 

Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave
Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play, and I hate to say
You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

Stefani Shakespeare snapped on that one I fear

 

 

Just now, Miichael said:

The way Godslay is not only the best song on Chroma but also has the best lyrics on the entire album

 

Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave
Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play, and I hate to say
You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

Stefani Shakespeare snapped on that one I fear

 

 

Quickly became one of my favorite verses she’s ever done 

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The way Godslay is not only the best song on Chroma but also has the best lyrics on the entire album

 

Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave
Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play, and I hate to say
You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

Stefani Shakespeare snapped on that one I fear

 

 

Also the best performance of the Chroma Ball.

 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

 

I wonder if it would've also had the best music video of he era, if released as a single :chick3: Although topping 911 would be hard

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.