Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Ā 

I’m afraid you spilled this time.

GIF by BET

I always spill

Ā 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

Ā 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I always spill

Ā 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

Ā 

Sometimes you’re leaking tho

GIF by BET

Ā 

but the DWUW and Replay love got me on my feelings

GIF by BET

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

Ā 

Did you witness it at the CBT? :zzz:

Can someone pay the girl who made Bloody Mary go viral so she can make Replay go viral next? I can chip in like $2 if needed

Ā 

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Can someone pay the girl who made Bloody Mary go viral so she can make Replay go viral next? I can chip in like $2 if needed

Ā 

spacer.png

Not before we get her to make Monster go mega-viral so Godga can two Halloween classics.Ā 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Can someone pay the girl who made Bloody Mary go viral so she can make Replay go viral next? I can chip in like $2 if needed

Ā 

spacer.png

i do think tiktok is monopolised by labels but it is up to the song too how far it goes, like some songs go viral but only hit certain streams like government hooker - although even 120k being added to that album would be great cuase the streams are horrid.

Chromatica came out when tiktok was still doing RnB and rap, it could've thrived abit more if things were like they are now
200.gif

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

Enigma is a joke of a song. The Jewels & Drugs of Chromatica but worse.

Ā 

this might be the worst thing anyone has ever said in baseĀ :celestial5:

Edited by WildAmerican

when she said

Ā 

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
Save 'em 'til I know I'm gon' drop this
Front I've built around my oasis
Paradise is in my hands
Holdin' on so tight to this status
It's not real, but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

Ā 

i really, REALLY, felt thatĀ :emofish:

everyone and their mother is suddenly teasing for new Gaga MusicĀ :dies:

Ā 

@Mr.S ?

30 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

everyone and their mother is suddenly teasing for new Gaga MusicĀ :dies:

Ā 

@Mr.S ?

Who besides hasitleaked?

Idk why but I've got a feeling Gaga will release an album in like October-September, then have a mid spring to mid summer stadium tour, then Venice / Telluride etcetc

1 hour ago, helpthomas said:

when she said

Ā 

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
Save 'em 'til I know I'm gon' drop this
Front I've built around my oasis
Paradise is in my hands
Holdin' on so tight to this status
It's not real, but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

Ā 

i really, REALLY, felt thatĀ :emofish:

This is so sad, powerful and so relatable. All at the same time.

:emofish:

More than expected that sites or alleged insiders will start hyping new Gaga music since it's been 3 years from her last album and she finished the movie, it's gonna be a nightmare of fake rumors from now on.

11 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

RepSLAY is literally the best thing about the whole Coronamatica era, best lyrics, best instrumental, best remix, best everything, a career highlight in my book

Ā 

michelle-obama-groove.gif

Ā 

Even though it's not a song I love, it's very clearly one of her best lyrically. It's so good in that respect. Add the tour performance it's all around top tier.

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Idk why but I've got a feeling Gaga will release an album in like October-September, then have a mid spring to mid summer stadium tour, then Venice / Telluride etcetc

I think they should save the tour for after JFAD, so like summer 2025. The demand will be much bigger.

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

everyone and their mother is suddenly teasing for new Gaga MusicĀ :dies:

Ā 

@Mr.S ?

Mr.S kinda stopped giving information. However, @RideOrDie...

Her signature pics.... media love these pics...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need Ayesha Erotica for LG7.Ā 
Ā 

spacer.png

but do we?

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Idk why but I've got a feeling Gaga will release an album in like October-September, then have a mid spring to mid summer stadium tour, then Venice / Telluride etcetc

You’ll be getting a slightly adjusted Enigma show for 40 more dates and that’s it. :gaycat2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.