Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It's so close to #2 on HAC. If it can keep slowly growing in spins and Anti-Hero keeps slowly declining it could make it there by next week.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

as a wise black haired beauty once said,

 

Just Because It's Over Doesn't Mean it's Really Over

 

eBbxlVe.thumb.jpg.fa86d2a6a5d8065ad04b6e

15 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

It's so close to #2 on HAC. If it can keep slowly growing in spins and Anti-Hero keeps slowly declining it could make it there by next week.

#1 here we come :gaycat3:

27 minutes ago, Artur said:

I just want it to spend at least 10 more weeks on BB. I think it's possible! :duca: If only Godga and Instercope could give it a new push somehow. 

The music video will drop with the new HBO Chromatica Special :gaycat4:

Guys Gar herself told me telepathically that this is how LG7 will sound like:

 

- You & I

- Speechless

- Just Another Day

- I Don't Know What Love Is

- Diggin' My Grave

 

:WAP:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Keep it

Literally one of her best ballads :biblio:

23 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Guys Gar herself told me telepathically that this is how LG7 will sound like:

 

- You & I

- Speechless

- Just Another Day

- I Don't Know What Love Is

- Diggin' My Grave

 

:WAP:

a nightmare :monkey: 

28 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Guys Gar herself told me telepathically that this is how LG7 will sound like:

 

- You & I

- Speechless

- Just Another Day

- I Don't Know What Love Is

- Diggin' My Grave

 

:WAP:

a dream

10 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Guys Gar herself told me telepathically that this is how LG7 will sound like:

 

- You & I

- Speechless

- Just Another Day

- I Don't Know What Love Is

- Diggin' My Grave

 

:WAP:

It's giving #139 - OUT

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

POP

+10 spins

+0,128 ai

 

HAC

+31 spins

-0,101 ai

 

LOJzBlQ.gif

 

The updates are so slow :rip: but it's kinda insane to see it still stable overall :duca: The positive spins give me hope that it is never really over

 

 

 

 

The bipolarity of pop and HAGC :deadbanana4:

The positive spins are still super impressive!!!

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

lowkey the best song on HotACAnne

 

 

Not when Diamond Heart exists :WAP:

Just now, franminervini said:

Not when Diamond Heart exists :WAP:

that was a classic, that was a classic as well

Just Another Day is cute. It has a feel good vibe like Look What I Found. 

 

Both are underrated. :giraffe: 

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

 

 

:coffee2:

Everyone’s just rehashing the same stuff lol

26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

a nightmare :monkey: 

 

22 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

a dream

You know an album will be amazing when it's this divisive :gaycat1:

21 minutes ago, The Witch said:

It's giving #139 - OUT

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

But it's also serving magnum opus, so...

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Just Another Day is cute. It has a feel good vibe like Look What I Found. 

 

Both are underrated. :giraffe: 

:giraffe:

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

But it's also serving magnum opus, so...

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

The Gen Z wants dark bawps. Enough of hag pandering!

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

The Gen Z wants dark bawps. Enough of hag pandering!

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

Then why is Shallow on track to become her biggest song ever, and ARUTW is also massive

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.