Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

It's impressive that an album track from 12 years ago has that power :gaycat1:

that's how you frame it :clap3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is there a chance she could perform BM at the Oscar’s? It would be a nice surprise rather than the boring traditional stuff that HMH represents. It has more chance of being a Shallow moment and going #1 straight after 

Edited by MadMax12

1 minute ago, MadMax12 said:

Is there a chance she could perform BM at the Oscar’s? It would be a nice surprise rather than the boring traditional stuff that HMH represents. It has more chance of being a Shallow moment and going #1 straight after 

:dies:

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

:dies:

And she could attend in a medieval Queen outfit with a performance like Marry the Night on X Factor when she carried her head

4 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

And she could attend in a medieval Queen outfit with a performance like Marry the Night on X Factor when she carried her head

The COLLAPSE :gaygacat9:

Gaga, her team, and Interscope all collectively need to select a killer lead single for LG7 because Bloody Mary outlasting her last two lead singles on the Hot 100 is just messy. :redface:

Joker is finished filming, she has no excuse not to attend the oscars, perform Bloody Mary and make it a smash since her label won’t lift a finger 

Gaga will be attending the 2023 oscars wearing a white brandon maxwell dress and a platinum blonde updo. She will wear a brandon maxwell tuxedo when she performs a jazz rendition of Hold My Hand. We are not ready :clap3:

1 minute ago, MadMax12 said:

Joker is finished filming, she has no excuse not to attend the oscars, perform Bloody Mary and make it a smash since her label won’t lift a finger 

filming ends on april 6th

Me, pretending to feel excitement about Nicola when I've not been big fan of recent work with her except for the 2020 VMAs. 

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

From being the weird theater musical kid in middle school listening to Bloody Mary on his iPod Classic,

to that masterpiece going top 50 on the Billboard Hot 100 :jonny5:

how long until Gaga accepts her second Oscar for BOS?

 

ezgif-com-resize.gif

I know MV is almost irrelevant nowadays, but I feel like song like Bloody Mary would elevate the song much more on charts because it’s unique lyrics and melodies and Gaga been doing “dark” pop for years so now Gen-Z is appreciating it..

A cute visualizer with the edited footage of the BTW shoot by Nick Knight could be nice. 

32 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

I know MV is almost irrelevant nowadays, but I feel like song like Bloody Mary would elevate the song much more on charts because it’s unique lyrics and melodies and Gaga been doing “dark” pop for years so now Gen-Z is appreciating it..

It would've been nice just from a fan perspective, but I doubt it would've done anything.

Now a video of the Wednesday cast doing something with Bloody Mary... that would've taken off.

 

It's too late now, though. No point in it.

 

4 hours ago, besaid said:

You're not allowed to share ideas with that one. He personally is Lady Gaga's manager and therapist and human rights advocate. No one is allowed to have any opinion on anything Gaga related actually, that's just us monsters being selfish and "delusional"! 

 

LbpGsU1.jpg

You are literally delusional, though. All you do is whine about the stupidest **** that doesn't impact your life. Like, please go outside. I used to be like you, then I went to therapy. :rip: 

 

6 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

One of the arguments you made wad that the Oscars are too "classy" to deviate, specifically in regards to a more exciting performance of the song, which is not the case. The idea that her simply not doing the song while sitting at a piano is "experimental" is :toofunny3:

 

And she just stood at the mic for the song on tour alongside some (tasteful) tech stuff, and she moved around the stage during the climax. None of us are saying she needs to turn it into some crazy dance routine or add a gimmick. She was literally just able to give a more physically expressive performance for a bombastic pop ballad as she wasn't behind a piano. 

Well, I didn't exactly use the verbiage "classy" lol, nor did I say not sitting at a piano was "experimental". I'm not sure how you're jumping to these conclusions. :jonny:  All I meant was that the Oscars are where you do what's expected of you. The post I initially responded to was implying she should go above and beyond what would be appropriate for the Oscars. 

 

I agree, she can do something more bombastic, but I think what she did on tour would be a little too over-the-top. She was doing a bit more than just standing at the mic there. 

Edited by Bang Up

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

You are literally delusional, though. All you do is whine about the stupidest **** that doesn't impact your life. Like, please go outside. I used to be like you, then I went to therapy. :rip: 

Hope you didn't pay! Nobody in here except you is ever whining, either. No offense but you're kinda nutso. 

 

u1XWDxW.gif

44 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

large.Fp_f4rKWYAMUp6R.png.a0350b60ae6f65bb044e1527397c14ae.png
large.Fp_f3szXoAAf3g_.png.96d7918a7995d9f9b768cf3fa7e1f0a4.png

large.Fp_0p7IXsAQkjJT.png.2fc141d1c47e6c

 

 

LeGend looks STUNNING.

:smitten:

 

This casual slay :jonny2:

6 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

H100:

 

#47. Bloody Mary (+8) *new peak

A true fighter :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.