Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

1000 Doves actually has the opposite problem I have with a lot of the album in that I actually really like the production but hate the lyrics. it's still the perfect palate cleanser after SFA though and I'm glad it's on the album

I found the production cheap tbh

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

but not worse than that SFA production, the 2012 dated mess

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

why are you booing me I'm right

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

this is literally what the SFA remix sounds like, bffr

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

 

Lift me up, give me a start
'Cause I've been flying with some broken arms
Lift me up, just a small notch
And I'll be flying like a thousand doves

 

CoolSomberConure-size_restricted.gif

The best song in DOC is Maus Rats' Babybomb, curiously the only one without a featured artist.

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

Just now, Artur said:

The best song in DOC is Maus Rats' Babybomb, curiously the only one without a featured artist.

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

actually one of the worst I fear, it's so boring. at least other tracks are bad in a fun way

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

31 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way both versions of Fun Tonight are unlistenable

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

people who went to the Chromatica ball are the one's who appreciate and get FT i fear

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

remix is trash tho (such a jumpscare whenever it comes on :dies:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

actually one of the worst I fear, it's so boring. at least other tracks are bad in a fun way

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

Jamie Lee is gonna kick you because of your bad taste!

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

people who went to the Chromatica ball are the one's who appreciate and get FT i fear

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

remix is trash tho (such a jumpscare whenever it comes on :dies:

I went to Fadmatica Ball and still hate it what now

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

Edited by sunbathinganimal

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

people who went to the Chromatica ball are the one's who appreciate and get FT i fear

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

remix is trash tho (such a jumpscare whenever it comes on :dies:

a gem!!!

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

thank god she paid SFA dust tho, what a waste of a Elton John collab...

Stupid Bomb remix actually makes it listenable, can imagine it going off in a club

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I went to Fadmatica Ball and still hate it what now

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

well idk what to say

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

must be a taste issue then.

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Stupid Bomb remix actually makes it listenable, can imagine it going off in a club

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

King, you keep exposing your bad taste non stop

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

1 minute ago, Artur said:

King, you keep exposing your bad taste non stop

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

it's a satire of the original you have to have a very high IQ to get it

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

God tier

Replay

 

Great tier

Babylon

Sour Candy

 

Good tier

Enigma

 

Mid tier

Rain On Me

Fun Tonight 

911

 

Kinda bad but not completely bad tier

Alice

 

Bad tier

Stupid Love

Free Woman

 

Terrible tier 

Sine From Above

Plastic Doll

1000 Doves

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Ate up the rest of her discography i fear

 

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

when we were mad at them not pushing this, even though it released the same day as SHALLOW 

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

 

worms

Just now, Dad said:

Ate up the rest of her discography i fear

 

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

since everyone's already mad at me I'll say that this cover is sterile and doesn't hold a candle to the original

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

Replay

Enigma

Rain On Me

Babylon

911

-

Free Woman

Sour Candy

-

rest

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Kinda bad but not completely bad tier

Alice

and somehow I'm the one with bad taste

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

God tier

Replay

Alice

 

Amazing tier

911

Rain on Me

Enigma

 

Great tier

Babylon

 

Good tier

Sour Candy

1000 Doves

Free Woman

 

Mid tier

 

Sine From Above

 

Bad tier

Stupid Bomb

Fun Tonight 

Plastic Doll

 

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

for DOC the only tracks I use are Free Woman and occasionally Replay, Babylon, and 911

oie-7-KRBWKwxci-Td.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.