Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

wow I've listened to Stupid Cacamila Cabello on repeat for an hour now and I am enjoying it

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-21.gif

 

 

 

 

nevermind. listening to Chartin In Circles on repeat now. (the hit that got away)

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-21.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, BadMonster96 said:

Gaga saying 'Glitter and Grease' as 'Clitoris' in the song is so genius to me

 

RUB THAT GLITTER AND GREASE AROUND

RUB THAT CLITORIS AROUND

RUB THAT, GLITTER AND GREASE, AROUND 

I think this is a reach. :rip: Saying it out loud doesn't sound like clitoris to me. :jonny: 

who wants to help me try and make "I could be your girl girl girl girl girl girl but would you love me if i ruled the world" go viral on tiktok?

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

it's weird how much people hate Stupid Love. it's a fun bop.

The song has quality pop production. Max Martin did his thing. The cringy lyrics and lack of a chorus is what cheapens the song for me at least. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

I think this is a reach. :rip: Saying it out loud doesn't sound like clitoris to me. :jonny: 

It makes sense, but I always believed glitter and grease stood for sweat and semеn?

9 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Does anybody remember back when Judas came out, a christian white girl posted her reaction on youtube and had a meltdown? We all thought it was fake because there's no way someone would cry over something so silly but they found her facebook and it turned out the reaction was genuine as she comes from a Mormon family :rip: She was crying and talking about being hurt. Judas really pissed off the white christians back in the day :toofunny3:

This is such a vivid memory. :rip: I wish I could find it.

BM wasn't just a good thing for her streams, but also Gaga's ass, bc without it, we would be left with nothing during this dry period (except HMH Oscars). :chick3:

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

omg is this real

 

 

Words can’t describe the hype :msmarvel:

30 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

Not this thread being on the 2nd page of Base. Are we LOSING again?

 

Nutitle

We're waiting for Ga Ga to release the BM video

 

tumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

Listened to Joanne today. It might be her most interesting album since Born This Way. Every song is so different and you don’t know what’s coming next. The way she hops between genres and ideas, whew. Legend behavior 

 

8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Listened to Joanne today. It might be her most interesting album since Born This Way. Every song is so different and you don’t know what’s coming next. The way she hops between genres and ideas, whew. Legend behavior 

 

PERIOD

 

tumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

 

9 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

What's the next BTW track to stabilise over 100k? The fact that we can unironically ask this :jonny5:

It's really hard to predict these things but I'd love to see Scheiße and EC next. HML is also very tiktok-able. I wish MTN would stabilize at 100k+ though it deserves everything :'(

All her original albums at 500k+ :gaygacat4:

 

Spoiler

:gaygacat7: coming for :gaygacat3:'s wig

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

7 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

who wants to help me try and make "I could be your girl girl girl girl girl girl but would you love me if i ruled the world" go viral on tiktok?

This needs to happen :jonny:  HML deserves her moment 

45 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

All her original albums at 500k+ :gaygacat4:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:gaygacat7: coming for :gaygacat3:'s wig

 

Love for Sale 32,000...

No one is streaming that Grammy-nominated bop? 
 

 

On 1/17/2023 at 8:57 AM, Artur said:

DSN smashed hard here in Brazil thanks to BBB, Dua even performed it there. :rip: Would be awesome to see a Gaga song doing the same, but since there is no new music from her right now, I don't really see it happening. 

 

 

Yeah, it's like Gil all over again. :rip: 

 

Since last year (or the year before) there are two types of participants. Some are already famous ones (most used to be famous but are irrelevant right now) and others are "common" people. 

It's a WORLDWIDE hit!

 

 

Without Bloody Mary randomly smashing… whew the base would be so dead. I wonder how much filming she has done for J:FAD

Gaga really bagged AOTY nom for Love 4 Sale. :jonny5: She better do some quick BM re-release to give Born This Way (A) her deserved Grammy win.

I still can't get over the fact that she bagged the lead in a Joker sequel :jonny5:

 

Harley Quinn has to be hands-down one of the most coveted roles in one of the most high-profile movies out there. Legend tingz :jonny5:

I still can't believe she managed to become Hollywood's most wanted after ARTPOP era. Legenderic me thinks :jonnycat:

https://variety.com/2023/awards/awards/oscars-2023-biggest-voting-turnout-1235493804/

 

I wonder if that avatar song could sneak in at the FADscars cause of the huge voting surge internationally, and it being so fresh and relevant.

05CF06D3-BD6D-45E2-8EE6-60383BB9C4DF.thu

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.