Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

when she goes on an insane awards campaign, and gets snubbed while Joaquin does nothing and wins again 

 

200.gif

The fact this is the most possible scenario :ahh:

 

Spoiler

200.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Joaquin is equally as annoying/insane as Godga during press tours so we're in for a ride

 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

JoaquinGa is going to serve this lbr

 

 

 

she's getting snubbed again if she does **** like this. I really hope she surprises us and it calm cool and collected on the trail.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

she's getting snubbed again if she does **** like this. I really hope she surprises us and it calm cool and collected on the trail.

I'm sure she learnt her lesson but I wouldn't mind just a teeny tiny bit of signature Ga——Ga unhingedness 

 

200.gif

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Joaquin is equally as annoying/insane as Godga during press tours so we're in for a ride

 

200.gif

Honestly. The guy is certifiable :rip:

 

spacer.png

the way I'm gonna try to go the Venice Film Festival in '24 since JFAD might premiere there

 

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Honestly. The guy is certifiable :rip:

 

spacer.png

a match made in heaven then :deadbanana:

37 minutes ago, industry baby said:

One of the darkest days of my stan life. The instant shook and disappointment after all the nominations and predictions. I felt like i was robbed! 

She acted too classy tho and presented the Best Picture at the same ceremony. 

:giraffe:

I woke up to an 8:30am "no Gaga" text from a friend keeping with the race that year. It felt worse than her losing to Sam Smith in 2016. :ahh:

I think it's safe to officially consider the Chromatica Ball DVD another scrapped project. :giraffe:

if the oreomatica ball film is scrapped im about to be extra salty about LA getting the LED bracelets for more than just the floor then

the moment i saw the Balfe/Negga snub in supporting actress i knew some **** was happening :redface:

 

the BAFTA noms :rip: they’re back to their Oscar prediction ways… sad!

bobby should tweet something from her account, anything, to rile the girls up :lakitu:

The thing is her press media statements will always be blown out.

 

If she is cool and calm, people will say she is saying same things in all interviews ala "hundred people..." and she uses more words people will say she is rumbling.

 

In reality all actors do this, but they don't draw so much attention on social media. 

6 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The thing is her press media statements will always be blown out.

 

If she is cool and calm, people will say she is saying same things in all interviews ala "hundred people..." and she uses more words people will say she is rumbling.

 

In reality all actors do this, but they don't draw so much attention on social media. 

That's true. I've seen many "X went to the Lady Gaga School of Campaigning/Press Tours" tweets and posts when in reality this has been happening for ages. It's just that she's a huge celeb with a huge fanabse and dedicated haters so everything she does or says will be x100 bigger :redface:

Edited by State of Grace.

32 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

she's getting snubbed again if she does **** like this. I really hope she surprises us and it calm cool and collected on the trail.

I'm sure sure she did learned the lesson, however it was still her second movie, it's also part of the promo of the movie doing interviews and it was normal that she did that, at the end she still manage to bring the money for the studio which is a thing even more rare for an actor these days than getting an Oscar nomination.

 

I think her silence during this awards season is already a hint of her approach, Phoenix didn't do much promo for the first 'Joker' he is like notoriously anti Hollywood actor, so we can expect very less interviews-appearance than HOG-ASIB.

“I believe so much in the importance of mental health, which is why I took on this role. I’ve been offered roles before that I’ve turned down because I didn’t feel like the characters channeled something that needed to be said. Relationships and abuse are a recipe for disaster, and I wanted to to highlight that because many don’t have the chance to voice that.”

 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The thing is her press media statements will always be blown out.

 

If she is cool and calm, people will say she is saying same things in all interviews ala "hundred people..." and she uses more words people will say she is rumbling.

 

In reality all actors do this, but they don't draw so much attention on social media. 

Everything she does or say will always be perceived bigger or taken too much seriously, if you think she has people mad at her just for existing and breathing.

 

 

36 minutes ago, Aden said:

I think it's safe to officially consider the Chromatica Ball DVD another scrapped project. :giraffe:

She better not dare to.

 

oprah-serious.gif

 

 

I know this is off-topic, and I dont want to be mean, but this woman

 

200.gif

 

is so freaking ugly. I don't understand how she is one of Brazil's most famous celebrities

Edited by Pikachoo

Applause 378,451,590 (+519,028)

 

200.gif

 

500M by the end of the year

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I know this is off-topic, and I dont want to be mean, but this woman

 

200.gif

 

is so freaking ugly. I don't understand how she is one of Brazil's most famous celebrities

Nnnn not Gretchen catching strays

-

Yes Applause Yes Remembered

 

200.gif

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I know this is off-topic, and I dont want to be mean, but this woman

 

200.gif

 

is so freaking ugly. I don't understand how she is one of Brazil's most famous celebrities

Ugly people cannot be celebrities now? Lol

8 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I know this is off-topic, and I dont want to be mean, but this woman

 

200.gif

 

is so freaking ugly. I don't understand how she is one of Brazil's most famous celebrities

:deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.