Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Still no J:FAD BTS pics, and no Chromatica Ball date released WTF :chick2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I fear we won't be getting any Harley pics from Todd anytime soon. They're gonna keep her a secret for so long cause the movie is still like 20 months away. Unless we get some leaks which is unlikely imo :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

:toofunny2:

 next tuesday is gone be a mess either way isn' it

ezgif-3-d334b77163.thumb.gif.a85ece81adc

hold my hole ain't missing and if it did I'm not sure most liddos would care lmao

ezgif-3-d334b77163.thumb.gif.a85ece81adc

 

 

On 1/16/2023 at 10:49 PM, Artur said:

Big Brother Brazil just started and there is this super gay guy who calls himself "Bruno Gaga" because he is a huge liddo. :rip: This is gonna be great promo for Gags, specially if he manages to stay in the show for a long time. They will play tons of Gaga songs because of him, that's a given. 

Bloody Mary played yesterday at the party and he didn’t even recognize it though. Poker Face played right after and thats when he started to dance. It’s a poser I fear! 
 

Tina is the true liddo :cm:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I fear we won't be getting any Harley pics from Todd anytime soon. They're gonna keep her a secret for so long cause the movie is still like 20 months away. Unless we get some leaks which is unlikely imo :toofunny3:

I mean, they MIGHt do some out-of-studio shooting, but I'm kinda hoping it's just Harleen scenes and not Harley. 

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

Bloody Mary played yesterday at the party and he didn’t even recognize it though. Poker Face played right after and thats when he started to dance. It’s a poser I fear! 
 

Tina is the true liddo :cm:

A mess :biblionny:

I mean everyone has already seen Joaquin as Joker so obviously it’s more of a priority to keep Harley’s look under wraps. I feel at most we’ll get one of those 20 sec trailer they did for Joker before it dropped, this summer, with maybe a trailer this fall?

Edited by yellowflame

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I mean, they MIGHt do some out-of-studio shooting, but I'm kinda hoping it's just Harleen scenes and not Harley. 

Same tbh. I'd love to see Harleen first and leave Harley for the first teaser/trailer :jonny:

Tonight is TTH night! Who is ready for another disappointment? :giraffe:

Edited by industry baby

Just now, Bojana said:

60 million views

 

BM will reach 100M in late April/early May! :giraffe:

Its so traumatic to see all these Oscar nominations news around social media and seeing how her name is always in the article saying things like "We are in for shocking surprises, remember Lady Gaga last year?" :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, industry baby said:

Tonight is TTH night! Who is ready for another disappointment? :giraffe:

If today if TTH night, tomorrow is Sour Candy MV countdown :johnald:

 

 

Spoiler

16 hours and 34 minutes :sistrens:

 

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Its so traumatic to see all these Oscar nominations news around social media and seeing how her name is always in the article saying things like "We are in for shocking surprises, remember Lady Gaga last year?" :toofunny2:

One of the darkest days of my stan life. The instant shook and disappointment after all the nominations and predictions. I felt like i was robbed! 

She acted too classy tho and presented the Best Picture at the same ceremony. 

:giraffe:

6 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Its so traumatic to see all these Oscar nominations news around social media and seeing how her name is always in the article saying things like "We are in for shocking surprises, remember Lady Gaga last year?" :toofunny2:

Nnnnn :rip:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Nose at Comic-Con is gonna be so ******* funny :dies:

nnn I can already hear her


”I’ve been in love with comic books since I was a little girl, they were my escape and that’s how Lady Gaga was born in those fantasy worlds” :dies:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn I can already hear her


”I’ve been in love with comic books since I was a little girl, they were my escape and that’s how Lady Gaga was born in those fantasy worlds” :dies:

The panel photos with Joaquin alone :dies:

When people post zoom ins of Joaquin’s deadpan expression while Gaga is giving a speech about how playing a therapist was surreal and put her in the shoes of the people around her during the dark times in her life

 

gretchen amp GIF

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

The panel photos with Joaquin alone :dies:

the way he's gonna hate her ass :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

the way he's gonna hate her ass :deadbanana:

When she makes a joke and he just stares at her 

 

gretchen amp GIF

4 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

When people post zoom ins of Joaquin’s deadpan expression while Gaga is giving a speech about how playing a therapist was surreal and put her in the shoes of the people around her during the dark times in her life

 

gretchen amp GIF

when she goes on an insane awards campaign, and gets snubbed while Joaquin does nothing and wins again 

 

200.gif

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

when she goes on an insane awards campaign, and gets snubbed while Joaquin does nothing and wins again 

 

200.gif

literally what is going to happen I fear

 

gretchen amp GIF

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

when she goes on an insane awards campaign, and gets snubbed while Joaquin does nothing and wins again 

 

200.gif

Now this is the most realistic thing about the jFAD era 

 

gretchen base GIF

“i lived in an asylum for months to truly put myself in the character’s place. my on-set psychiatric nurse got a restraining order against me because of my artistic intensity”

 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, industry baby said:

One of the darkest days of my stan life. The instant shook and disappointment after all the nominations and predictions. I felt like i was robbed! 

She acted too classy tho and presented the Best Picture at the same ceremony. 

:giraffe:

 

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Nnnnn 

And then on Oscar night all of us expecting a revenge dress and she wear something from the Vegas jazz show :ahh:

 

 

That night was fun on social media for Gaga tho, when she dragged Caitlyn Jenner saying she changed baristas FROM STARBUCKS :bibliahh:And then getting loved and praised for her appearence with Liza :gaycat2: + People saying she carried HOG 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.